Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

Not one word from these clowns when Obama was racking up debt.....

Sorry we knew the deficit was large at the time but the previous administration had a bit of a financial meltdown that Obama had to save...
Obama didn't sugar coat it, it was problem and it had to be fixed and it is going to cost.
For a party that talks about responsibility, you break the Financial system and complain about the bill when somebody else fixes it...

Trump proclaims this to be the best economy ever, why the hell was he borrowing so much money....
Now he hit a pothole and how much will Biden have to borrow to fix this one...
The only real mystery is how GOP are going to blame it on Dems.... I think they might go down negative waves, Dems just give off negative waves which caused Trump make all those mistakes...

Obama during the campaign "raising the national debt is a failure of leadership" Then he doubled it.

None taken. I could very well be a snowflake, depending on the definition.
I am far from a snowflake. But opinions vary.
Really, I was just playing.
Sometimes it's okay to be snowflaky, depending on the situation.
Kids make you weak!!! I never cared about 90% of this stuff til I had em.
My kids made me strong. They helped me see how they experience the world. Not how I think they should experience the world. It's no longer the 1950's, or the 60's or the 70's or the 80's, 90's, etc. People are not willing to live in the shadows because conservatives think they should. That is our reality today.

One kid is a doctor and one kid is a heavy metal drummer (but first he was a Navy nuke). Both making a successful living in their chosen career. Neither has ever been arrested, I must have done something right, lol.
Congratulations. That is all you can ask for. I told my kids that if at 22 they can survive without me I did my job well. They are young and looked at me like I had 100 heads.

Your kids will be fine I'm sure. The teen-age years are a wild ride of hormones. Keep them busy with their sports and other interests and they won't have time to get in trouble!

Yes, the deficits soared because of the combination of tax cuts and explosion in spending.

And yet we only ended up with 2.1% GDP growth, with crashing bond yields and manufacturing recession, even with unemployment that low.

I know talk radio doesn't cover that stuff, but it's out there if you'll just look around a bit.

Its quite evident that you get your economic stats from MSNBC. not a real news source.

Did we need to rebuild the military that obama devastated? Did we need the unexpected spending due to the virus?

Obama doubled the debt in relatively good economic times. the verdict on trump is still to be seen.

Sorry we knew the deficit was large at the time but the previous administration had a bit of a financial meltdown that Obama had to save...
Obama didn't sugar coat it, it was problem and it had to be fixed and it is going to cost.
For a party that talks about responsibility, you break the Financial system and complain about the bill when somebody else fixes it...

Trump proclaims this to be the best economy ever, why the hell was he borrowing so much money....
The only real mystery is how GOP are going to blame it on Dems.... I think they might go down negative waves, Dems just give off negative waves which caused Trump make all those mistakes...

Obama during the campaign "raising the national debt is a failure of leadership" Then he doubled it.
But Obama cut the deficit in half
Trump is now close to a $2 trillion deficit

Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Bush 43

Obama

Trump
so tell us,,,are you dems jealous or angry because you believed him???
We do not believe him, you on the right are his idiots.
republicans are on the left in this country not the right,,,and I'm not a republican nor did I vote for trump because he lies to much,,

Yes, the deficits soared because of the combination of tax cuts and explosion in spending.

And yet we only ended up with 2.1% GDP growth, with crashing bond yields and manufacturing recession, even with unemployment that low.

I know talk radio doesn't cover that stuff, but it's out there if you'll just look around a bit.

Its quite evident that you get your economic stats from MSNBC. not a real news source.

Did we need to rebuild the military that obama devastated? Did we need the unexpected spending due to the virus?

Obama doubled the debt in relatively good economic times. the verdict on trump is still to be seen.

Our military is stronger than the next eight militaries combined and we spend 42 cents out of every military dollar in the world
How is it “devastated”?

Obama increased the deficit to bring us out of the worst economic collapse in 75 years.
How do you defend Trump raising the deficit over a trillion dollars while bragging about how strong his economy is?

Do you understand that deficit and debt are not the same thing. The annual deficit is the difference between income and expenses in any given year. The national debt is the sum of all deficits during a presidential term. The debt was around 10 trillion when obozo took office, it was over 19 trillion when he left. He added more debt by far than any other president.

We shall see what it looks like in 2025 when Trump leaves. But when evaluating Trump one must include the unexpected virus shut down and spending and the rebuilding of the military that obama let fall into disrepair.

Our military is stronger than the next eight militaries combined and we spend 42 cents out of every military dollar in the world
How is it “devastated”?

Obama increased the deficit to bring us out of the worst economic collapse in 75 years.
How do you defend Trump raising the deficit over a trillion dollars while bragging about how strong his economy is?

our planes could not fly, our ships could not sail, our Army had no ammunition, We were in terrible condition and would have lost to Russia or China if there had been an armed conflict.

2008 was not an economic collapse or a depression. it was a market correction brought about by bad mortgage policy pushed by democrats and obozo the kenyan. What we are dealing with today due to the virus is much worse and if Trump pulls us out of it and back to a booming economy, he should get the credit.

Do you understand that deficit and debt are not the same thing. The annual deficit is the difference between income and expenses in any given year. The national debt is the sum of all deficits during a presidential term. The debt was around 10 trillion when obozo took office, it was over 19 trillion when he left. He added more debt by far than any other president.

We shall see what it looks like in 2025 when Trump leaves. But when evaluating Trump one must include the unexpected virus shut down and spending and the rebuilding of the military that obama let fall into disrepair.
Running a massive deficit is not a good way to reduce your debt
Prove otherwise

Trump is running up debt at the highest rate in 75 years.

He has eight months left in his presidency. He is on a pace for a $5 trillion deficit by the end of the year

How is it “devastated”?

our planes could not fly, our ships could not sail, our Army had no ammunition, We were in terrible condition and would have lost to Russia or China if there had been an armed conflict.

2008 was not an economic collapse or a depression. it was a market correction brought about by bad mortgage policy pushed by democrats and obozo the kenyan. What we are dealing with today due to the virus is much worse and if Trump pulls us out of it and back to a booming economy, he should get the credit.
All conservative myths

We had the strongest Air-force in the workd
Strongest Navy in history
Out Army had stockpiles of ammunition.

Saying otherwise is just repeating Trump lies

If Trump is concerned with the readiness of our military, why is he diverting military funding to pay for a wall?

As a CFP/Investment Advisor, I get most of my stats from proprietary information provided through my Broker/Dealer.

Not Limbaugh or Hannity or Breitbart.

Prove otherwise

He has eight months left in his presidency. He is on a pace for a $5 trillion deficit by the end of the year

I agree that running a constant deficit is not good for the country. I said that during Obama's 8 years and you were silent about it then.

You are being disingenuous here when you ignore the unexpected deficit spending required to fight the virus and that the democrats tried to add billions of spending for things that had nothing to do with the virus. WTF do the Kennedy center, NPR, congressional salaries, and planned parenthood have to do with fighting the virus?

We all und

How is it “devastated”?

All conservative myths

If Trump is concerned with the readiness of our military, why is he diverting military funding to pay for a wall?

the generals and admirals disagree with you, the average soldier and sailor disagree with you. YOU are lying.

the money for the wall is money that was not being spent by DOD and they offered it. The wall is a key part of our national defense and it works.

please stop with the BS talking points, it really gets tiresome.

As a CFP/Investment Advisor, I get most of my stats from proprietary information provided through my Broker/Dealer.

LOL, yeah sure. and I have some ocean front property in Kansas at a very good price.

LOL, yeah sure. and I have some ocean front property in Kansas at a very good price.
Okie dokie.

Prove otherwise

I agree that running a constant deficit is not good for the country. I said that during Obama's 8 years and you were silent about it then.

You are being disingenuous here when you ignore the unexpected deficit spending required to fight the virus and that the democrats tried to add billions of spending for things that had nothing to do with the virus. WTF do the Kennedy center, NPR, congressional salaries, and planned parenthood have to do with fighting the virus?

We all und

How is it “devastated”?

All conservative myths

the generals and admirals disagree with you, the average soldier and sailor disagree with you. YOU are lying.

the money for the wall is money that was not being spent by DOD and they offered it. The wall is a key part of our national defense and it works.

I have not ignored the deficit spending required to fight the virus. Not only spending but massive reduction in revenue due to business being closed.

What I point out in the OP is that Trump was running record deficits BEFORE the virus hit. All while bragging about a historic economy

Prove otherwise

We all und

How is it “devastated”?

All conservative myths

I have not ignored the deficit spending required to fight the virus. Not only spending but massive reduction in revenue due to business being closed.

What I point out in the OP is that Trump was running record deficits BEFORE the virus hit. All while bragging about a historic economy
well it was a historic economy,,,

Prove otherwise

We all und

How is it “devastated”?

All conservative myths

Show me with FACTS
That the military crumbled under Obama

Trump claims the military has crumbled and then diverted billions to his wall

Forum List

Back