Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

Every day 10,000 people turn 62. Medicare is already a huge burden on our budget. My dad is 69 and still working and loves it. 62 is insane. 72 is the right number. Biden has moved so far left he should be Joe Sanders.
Your dad is fortunate, and I'm hoping to be like him, and I believe most people should take better responsibility for their own health, but that said;
the average American man only lives to be 76 as it is.

Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74% increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.
Saying "Obama: Added $8.588 trillion" does not take in to account how much of that amount was due to factors out of his control, like inheriting a deep recession. One we could have recovered faster from if not for Repub sabotage.
He inherited the recovery. What are you talking about? LMAO!

You're so stupid.

U.S. recession, officially lasting from December 2007 to June 2009. When Did Obama take Office?

Do your own math.
He inherited a good economy and took credit for it.
Obama?
Obama inherited a disaster. Trump inherited a good economy and drastically increased deficits our children will have to pay for.
Trump chose to spend on the military. I don't mind that. I do mind him not attacking our inefficient healthcare system and I do hate our deficit. Why didn't Congress push back?
Congress was republican, they don’t push against trump. We overspend on the military. Money should have been spent in preparation of a pandemic it seems.
The most recent budget passed had a Democrat House. Sorry. I disagree we overspend on the military. Hindsight being 20/20 yes, spend more on pandemic responses.
The budgets that really increased deficits were under full republican control.
Last two were Democrat and they didn't push back. In debates they wanted to spend trillions on medicare for all and their stupid green new deal. Both parties suck at managing the budget. I am all for it. Cut entitlements now. Create a 2% federal sales tax. I am pragmatic. You think I am a Republican? You're wrong.
But the worst damage to the deficits were done under full repub control. Dems try to pay for their spending, repubs increase spending while decreasing revenue.
Dems do it by increasing taxes vs. cutting expenses. That is just plain stupid. Cut expenses and neither party offers a federal sales tax. Well Herman Cain did. I loved that idea. This way even drug dealers pay taxes. But the country was too stupid to embrace that idea. The Democrat party is full of idiots who cry racism nonstop. Spare me. They are weak sauce.
Cain had an interesting idea. Weak is trump
Failures and huge deficits.
Trump is the effect not the cause. He has helped my business significantly. I am selfish, don't forget. IDGAF about you or anyone outside of my family and close circle of friends.
I did great under Obama, everyone did.
If everyone did "great" then HRC would have won. Trump is the effect not the cause.
Trump lies and lies. He promised economic growth and delivered numbers like Obama. But now those same numbers are somehow the greatest ever? He is a charlatan.
I live in the business world. He delivered. You listen to MSNBC and CNN too much. Trump did a major solid to the economy. Took a lot of red tape out of doing M&A deals.
Trump policy has done nothing for gdp. You live in fantasy land.
Who cares about GDP. He has helped me personally in my business dealings. GDP is some economic factor that few pay attention to anymore. We are going in circles so let me summarize.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT GDP. I care what is best for Azog and family.

Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74% increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.
Saying "Obama: Added $8.588 trillion" does not take in to account how much of that amount was due to factors out of his control, like inheriting a deep recession. One we could have recovered faster from if not for Repub sabotage.

You're so stupid.

U.S. recession, officially lasting from December 2007 to June 2009. When Did Obama take Office?

Do your own math.
Obama?
Obama inherited a disaster. Trump inherited a good economy and drastically increased deficits our children will have to pay for.
Trump chose to spend on the military. I don't mind that. I do mind him not attacking our inefficient healthcare system and I do hate our deficit. Why didn't Congress push back?
Congress was republican, they don’t push against trump. We overspend on the military. Money should have been spent in preparation of a pandemic it seems.
The most recent budget passed had a Democrat House. Sorry. I disagree we overspend on the military. Hindsight being 20/20 yes, spend more on pandemic responses.
Last two were Democrat and they didn't push back. In debates they wanted to spend trillions on medicare for all and their stupid green new deal. Both parties suck at managing the budget. I am all for it. Cut entitlements now. Create a 2% federal sales tax. I am pragmatic. You think I am a Republican? You're wrong.
But the worst damage to the deficits were done under full repub control. Dems try to pay for their spending, repubs increase spending while decreasing revenue.
Dems do it by increasing taxes vs. cutting expenses. That is just plain stupid. Cut expenses and neither party offers a federal sales tax. Well Herman Cain did. I loved that idea. This way even drug dealers pay taxes. But the country was too stupid to embrace that idea. The Democrat party is full of idiots who cry racism nonstop. Spare me. They are weak sauce.
Republicans have slashed taxes and increased spending

How is that better?
It is not. They suck. But they increased spending on the military not on stupid fluffy entitlements. Neither party is fiscally responsible. Both suck. Hence I have never belonged to one. My parents were lifetime Democrats but now switched to the GOP. Complete turn. Crazy times.
But you’ll only vote for republicans.
Bullshit. Not true at all. If the Democrats ran a decent candidate I would have voted for them. Strongly considered Tulsi Gabbard.
Yes tulsi seems to be the favorite of republicans. Which radio nut gives you all your thoughts?
I don't listen to the radio unless its 80s music or sports in the car. You still didn't answer my question. Why would I answer yours, old man?
I don’t see a question. Seems you aren’t a good follower of your religion. You hate old people?

Every day 10,000 people turn 62. Medicare is already a huge burden on our budget. My dad is 69 and still working and loves it. 62 is insane. 72 is the right number. Biden has moved so far left he should be Joe Sanders.
Your dad is fortunate, and I'm hoping to be like him, and I believe most people should take better responsibility for their own health, but that said;
the average American man only lives to be 76 as it is.
That is because we are the fattest country. We need better diets. My dad retired at 66 for 3 mos, got bored, then found a 2nd career and has been doing that for 3 years.

Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Bush 43: $.725 trillion

Obama: $ 1.075 trillion

Trump: $1.2 trillion
It's actually a bullshit title so I'm not posting here anymore.
No offense.

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?
Trump is the effect not the cause. He has helped my business significantly. I am selfish, don't forget. IDGAF about you or anyone outside of my family and close circle of friends.
If everyone did "great" then HRC would have won. Trump is the effect not the cause.
Trump lies and lies. He promised economic growth and delivered numbers like Obama. But now those same numbers are somehow the greatest ever? He is a charlatan.
I live in the business world. He delivered. You listen to MSNBC and CNN too much. Trump did a major solid to the economy. Took a lot of red tape out of doing M&A deals.
Who cares about GDP. He has helped me personally in my business dealings. GDP is some economic factor that few pay attention to anymore. We are going in circles so let me summarize.

Yes you don’t care about actual growth. That is funny. All trump gains are illusions.

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?
Republicans have slashed taxes and increased spending

How is that better?
It is not. They suck. But they increased spending on the military not on stupid fluffy entitlements. Neither party is fiscally responsible. Both suck. Hence I have never belonged to one. My parents were lifetime Democrats but now switched to the GOP. Complete turn. Crazy times.
But you’ll only vote for republicans.
Bullshit. Not true at all. If the Democrats ran a decent candidate I would have voted for them. Strongly considered Tulsi Gabbard.
Yes tulsi seems to be the favorite of republicans. Which radio nut gives you all your thoughts?
I don't listen to the radio unless its 80s music or sports in the car. You still didn't answer my question. Why would I answer yours, old man?
I don’t see a question. Seems you aren’t a good follower of your religion. You hate old people?

The car question. Don't be obtuse. I am not religious. I am Jewish by culture and out of respect for my ancestors. My parents are religious and I was raised as a Jew. But I am agnostic. That being said I will defend Jewish rights at all costs and I 100% support Israel. My parents have donated 100s of thousands to Jewish causes and have sponsored numerous Jewish families to escape their oppressive environments and come to the US or Israel.

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?

Yes you don’t care about actual growth. That is funny. All trump gains are illusions.
Who cares. I have benefited under Trump as he reduced regulations and increased corporate confidence. His increased military spend greatly helped my clients. He has my vote in 2020. I am selfish, Brain. IDGAF about you.

Yes, the deficits soared because of the combination of tax cuts and explosion in spending.

And yet we only ended up with 2.1% GDP growth, with crashing bond yields and manufacturing recession, even with unemployment that low.

I know talk radio doesn't cover that stuff, but it's out there if you'll just look around a bit.

Its quite evident that you get your economic stats from MSNBC. not a real news source.

Did we need to rebuild the military that obama devastated? Did we need the unexpected spending due to the virus?

Obama doubled the debt in relatively good economic times. the verdict on trump is still to be seen.

Our military is stronger than the next eight militaries combined and we spend 42 cents out of every military dollar in the world
How is it “devastated”?

Obama increased the deficit to bring us out of the worst economic collapse in 75 years.
How do you defend Trump raising the deficit over a trillion dollars while bragging about how strong his economy is?
If you can't figure it out as most morons can by watching current events then I guess that's a true testimate to your extremly low, sub par IQ. Maybe you'd do better to just stifle your stupid self before the short bus arrives to haul you away.

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?

Who cares. I have benefited under Trump as he reduced regulations and increased corporate confidence. His increased military spend greatly helped my clients. He has my vote in 2020. I am selfish, Brain. IDGAF about you.
Confidence is imaginary. It means nothing if it doesn’t increase growth.

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?

He clearly hasn’t helped your sports problem.

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?

Bullshit. Confidence means they spend more and do more deals and that helps me directly.

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?

Clearly not. Boys are boys and girls are girls but Leftists don't believe that. The Democrat party has gone insane. BTW - I thought Yang had some solid ideas too. Would have considered him.

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?

Bullshit. Confidence means they spend more and do more deals and that helps me directly.
Confidence is imaginary. If they were doing what you claim GDP would have grown. Confidence is worthless with no growth.

Ht99jdk.gif
That's why its called a crisis....but you know that...you are just gas lighting your ass off.....when this is over the people will thank the president...mark my words....
Republicans deficit spending is always a CRISIS!!!

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?

Clearly not. Boys are boys and girls are girls but Leftists don't believe that. The Democrat party has gone insane. BTW - I thought Yang had some solid ideas too. Would have considered him.
So neither party is helping your problem.

Yes yang seemed to understand our problems.

That's why its called a crisis....but you know that...you are just gas lighting your ass off.....when this is over the people will thank the president...mark my words....
Republicans deficit spending is always a CRISIS!!!
What are you talking about?...republican deficit spending?...who has the majority in the house?....and who holds the check book?.....the democrat party.....they are in charge of spending...Pelosi wants money for hospitals when hospitals are saying they do not need it right now...but Pelosi wants a bail out for them in the small business stimulus fund and she and Schumer are holding up the bill...see how it works?....see how foolish and naive you are?...

Forum List

Back