Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

What are you talking about?...republican deficit spending?...who has the majority in the house?....and who holds the check book?.....the democrat party.....they are in charge of spending....
RGi4jCf.gif
Can Trump spend any tax payer dollars?.....its the house that adds to spending bills....not the president....call Pelosi if you are angry about the deficit....
Never stopped you from blaming Obama. I don't think anyone takes you partisans seriously....
Who spends the money and passes spending bills Brain?.......answer the question don't run and hide....
All those years blaming obama and now another 180 degree turn for you. You are an impressive hypocrite. Who signs all those spending bills? The first two years were all repub and that's when most the damage was done.
If Trump still had a GOP house I would be right in line with you....but Pelosi has the checkbook for the nation not Trump....when he sends her a spending bill she adds to it and marks it up and passes it....call her....
yeah you ignored it for the first two years when they did the real damage and now you have somebody else you can falsely blame. Funny.
By Most Measures, Debt Roughly Doubled Under Obama
From a numerical standpoint, Trump is correct that the debt has almost doubled in dollar terms since Obama's first inauguration. Using the gross debt figure Trump cites, debt grew from $10.6 trillion on Inauguration Day 2009 to $19.4 trillion as of July 21. Using the more economically meaningful figure of debt held by the public, which excludes money that the government owes to itself, debt more than doubled from $6.3 trillion to $14 trillion.

BINGO BUTTBOI....

Yep you libs can't deny it...its the house that creates massive spending bills....its the house that can never cut one program...so why are you libtards whining this is your nirvana....
And for the two years when the damage was done the house was republican. Lies are just natural to you eh?
No you once again are showing your ignorance....
Trump policy drastically increased deficits. You know it and I know it. And he did that during good economic times. That's as fiscally irresponsible as it gets.

From a numerical standpoint, Trump is correct that the debt has almost doubled in dollar terms since Obama's first inauguration. Using the gross debt figure Trump cites, debt grew from $10.6 trillion on Inauguration Day 2009 to $19.4 trillion as of July 21. Using the more economically meaningful figure of debt held by the public, which excludes money that the government owes to itself, debt more than doubled from $6.3 trillion to $14 trillion.

I can do this all day shithead...you want to play?...

What are you talking about?...republican deficit spending?...who has the majority in the house?....and who holds the check book?.....the democrat party.....they are in charge of spending....
RGi4jCf.gif
Can Trump spend any tax payer dollars?.....its the house that adds to spending bills....not the president....call Pelosi if you are angry about the deficit....
Never stopped you from blaming Obama. I don't think anyone takes you partisans seriously....
Who spends the money and passes spending bills Brain?.......answer the question don't run and hide....
All those years blaming obama and now another 180 degree turn for you. You are an impressive hypocrite. Who signs all those spending bills? The first two years were all repub and that's when most the damage was done.
If Trump still had a GOP house I would be right in line with you....but Pelosi has the checkbook for the nation not Trump....when he sends her a spending bill she adds to it and marks it up and passes it....call her....
yeah you ignored it for the first two years when they did the real damage and now you have somebody else you can falsely blame. Funny.

BINGO BUTTBOI....
You aren’t good at math? That’s not an increase of 18 trillion...

RGi4jCf.gif
You guys won't assign ounce of responsibility to him, ever.

He signed the bill and no spin can change that.

RGi4jCf.gif
When Trump was rebuilding the military?.....after it was left devastated by Obama's sequester....hell yes that was a costly two years...but you can blame Obama for it....
Ummm...it was Congesses sequester

Nothing Obama could do

If Trump thinks the military is in such bad shape, why is he stealing money from them to build a wall?

RGi4jCf.gif
With Trumpsters, the buck stops somewhere else, ANYWHERE else.

Their hero is pristine and above reproach. Oh, and he's a victim, too.

RGi4jCf.gif

You were no different in the defense of your boy.....be honest loser...

RGi4jCf.gif

You were no different in the defense of your boy.....be honest loser...
Wrong again. Start a thread on it, invite me, and I'll go into detail. Starting with the ACA, race and "you didn't build that".

Go ahead. Looking forward to it.

I think for myself, and I hold both ends accountable. You display neither characteristic. Embrace your weakness.

None taken. I could very well be a snowflake, depending on the definition.
I am far from a snowflake. But opinions vary.
Really, I was just playing.
Sometimes it's okay to be snowflaky, depending on the situation.
Kids make you weak!!! I never cared about 90% of this stuff til I had em.
My kids made me strong. They helped me see how they experience the world. Not how I think they should experience the world. It's no longer the 1950's, or the 60's or the 70's or the 80's, 90's, etc. People are not willing to live in the shadows because conservatives think they should. That is our reality today.

One kid is a doctor and one kid is a heavy metal drummer (but first he was a Navy nuke). Both making a successful living in their chosen career. Neither has ever been arrested, I must have done something right, lol.
Congratulations. That is all you can ask for. I told my kids that if at 22 they can survive without me I did my job well. They are young and looked at me like I had 100 heads.

Your kids will be fine I'm sure. The teen-age years are a wild ride of hormones. Keep them busy with their sports and other interests and they won't have time to get in trouble!
That is why I coach! This is why I want girls and boys separated in official AAU sports. If they want to play pick up or on the playground, I don't care. The "girls" who are really boys are much more athletic than biological girls by the time they reach 10 and definitely 12. I understand their issue with identity but when it comes to sports we need to separate by birth gender IMO.

I thought you were against transgender people as a general rule. Glad to know that is not the case!

I agree that sports are an issue. Even among adult competitors. It needs to be addressed.

None taken. I could very well be a snowflake, depending on the definition.
I am far from a snowflake. But opinions vary.
Really, I was just playing.
Sometimes it's okay to be snowflaky, depending on the situation.
Kids make you weak!!! I never cared about 90% of this stuff til I had em.
My kids made me strong. They helped me see how they experience the world. Not how I think they should experience the world. It's no longer the 1950's, or the 60's or the 70's or the 80's, 90's, etc. People are not willing to live in the shadows because conservatives think they should. That is our reality today.

One kid is a doctor and one kid is a heavy metal drummer (but first he was a Navy nuke). Both making a successful living in their chosen career. Neither has ever been arrested, I must have done something right, lol.
Congratulations. That is all you can ask for. I told my kids that if at 22 they can survive without me I did my job well. They are young and looked at me like I had 100 heads.

Your kids will be fine I'm sure. The teen-age years are a wild ride of hormones. Keep them busy with their sports and other interests and they won't have time to get in trouble!
That is why I coach! This is why I want girls and boys separated in official AAU sports. If they want to play pick up or on the playground, I don't care. The "girls" who are really boys are much more athletic than biological girls by the time they reach 10 and definitely 12. I understand their issue with identity but when it comes to sports we need to separate by birth gender IMO.

I thought you were against transgender people as a general rule. Glad to know that is not the case!

I agree that sports are an issue. Even among adult competitors. It needs to be addressed.
That is my only issue. Otherwise don’t care. Boys are naturally more athletic and stronger than most girls.

RGi4jCf.gif
Umm, the Senate too. And neither the House nor the Senate spent a dime without Impeached Trump's blessings.

RGi4jCf.gif
Both chambers pass spending bills, moron. :eusa_doh:

RGi4jCf.gif
It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Remember the 5th Avenue Rule. They've sold their soul to this guy.

RGi4jCf.gif
It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Remember the 5th Avenue Rule. They've sold their soul to this guy.
And Impeached Trump is gonna do to them what he did to Stormy back in 2006.

RGi4jCf.gif
Acquitted exonerated Trump is at 53% approval...

RGi4jCf.gif
But the house can add to them and take away from them...which way do you think Pelosi went?.....hmmmmmm? dumbass?...

RGi4jCf.gif
Acquitted exonerated Trump is at 53% approval...
LOLOLOL

Clinton was "acquitted exonerated" of lying under oath by that same standard . And 53% approval???

You demonstrate again for the forum you're fucked in the head, deranged con. :cuckoo:

Screenshot_20200416-200104_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back