Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

What are you talking about?...republican deficit spending?...who has the majority in the house?....and who holds the check book?.....the democrat party.....they are in charge of spending....
RGi4jCf.gif
Can Trump spend any tax payer dollars?.....its the house that adds to spending bills....not the president....call Pelosi if you are angry about the deficit....
Never stopped you from blaming Obama. I don't think anyone takes you partisans seriously....
Who spends the money and passes spending bills Brain?.......answer the question don't run and hide....
Both chambers pass spending bills, moron. :eusa_doh:
But the house can add to them and take away from them...which way do you think Pelosi went?.....hmmmmmm? dumbass?...
LOL

So can the Senate, ya fucked in the head, deranged con. :cuckoo:
The house gets the final crack at it dumdass....and then Pelosi goes nuts and puts everything in it but the kitchen sink....
No they don't, ya dumbshit. Bill bounce back and forth between the two chambers until they agree or until they let a bill die.

All you're doing now is exposing to the forum how rightarded you are.

Here, watch this.... quote the section in the Constitution thst states the House gets a "final crack" at any bill..........

:mm:
Who does the mark up dumbass?...
Both chambers markup bill, con freak.

Why am I still waiting for your answer to this ... ? Quote the section in the Constitution that states the House gets a "final crack" at any bill..........
Stop it you sound like a fool which body sends it to the president to sign?.....I'll give you time to look it up...
LOLOLOL

Dayam, you're even more rightarded than I thought! :ack-1:

1. Quote the section in the Constitution that states the House gets a "final crack" at any bill..........

2. Quote the section in the Constitution that states which chamber sends a bill to the president's desk for signature..........

That Fauny runs away every time I corner his butt.....:bang3:
LOLOLOLOLOL

Why on Earth would I run away from laughing at a flaming imbecile like you, deranged con?

rotfl-gif.288736

The one who's running is you. Running away from quoting the Constitution to corroborate your ludicrous claims.

1. Quote the section in the Constitution that states the House gets a "final crack" at any bill..........

2. Quote the section in the Constitution that states which chamber sends a bill to the president's desk for signature..........

LOLOLOLOLOL

Why on Earth would I run away from laughing at a flaming imbecile like you, deranged con?

rotfl-gif.288736

The one who's running is you. Running away from quoting the Constitution to corroborate your ludicrous claims.

Because you know when you have been beaten...there is my trophy again.....the rolf laughing guy....

:yes_text12:

LOLOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

Because you know when you have been beaten...there is my trophy again.....the rolf laughing guy....

:yes_text12:
You don't get a participation trophy when you don't particpate, deranged con....

And I can't be beaten by a fool who can't back his Constitutional claims without quoting the Constitution.

:dance:

Never stopped you from blaming Obama. I don't think anyone takes you partisans seriously....
Obama had a dem house and senate when he racked up 18 trillion in debt.....
LOLOL

Obama racked up $18 trillion in debt??

Who knew the debt was only $1.3 trillion when he became president? :dunno:
Trump has $24 trillion in debt and rising dramatically

bullshit, 20 of it was there when he was elected. Obozo the kenyan added 10, all previous presidents are responsible for the other 10.

Now, the virus has added 3 or 4 trillion. That belongs to the Chinese, not Trump or democrats.
He did not, ya lyin' con.

Thd debt was already $10.6 trillion when he was sworn into Bush's Great Recession and it was $19.3 trillion when Obama handed the key to a strong and expanding economy to Impeached Trump.

Exactly what kind of rightared math are you employing to round 10.6 to 10.0 and 19.3 to 20.0 just so you can lie and falsely claim Obsma doubled the debt from 10 to 20 trillion when he really increased it $9.3 trillion, far less than the $10.6 trillion needed to actually double it.

Meanwhile, in the 3 years and 3 months Impeached Trump has been in office, he's added $5 trillion so far.

Where's your outrage, lyin' con??

and it was $19.3 trillion when Obama handed the key to a strong and expanding economy to Impeached Trump.

1587138422840.png

LOLOL

Obama racked up $18 trillion in debt??

Who knew the debt was only $1.3 trillion when he became president? :dunno:
Trump has $24 trillion in debt and rising dramatically

bullshit, 20 of it was there when he was elected. Obozo the kenyan added 10, all previous presidents are responsible for the other 10.

Now, the virus has added 3 or 4 trillion. That belongs to the Chinese, not Trump or democrats.
He did not, ya lyin' con.

Thd debt was already $10.6 trillion when he was sworn into Bush's Great Recession and it was $19.3 trillion when Obama handed the key to a strong and expanding economy to Impeached Trump.

Exactly what kind of rightared math are you employing to round 10.6 to 10.0 and 19.3 to 20.0 just so you can lie and falsely claim Obsma doubled the debt from 10 to 20 trillion when he really increased it $9.3 trillion, far less than the $10.6 trillion needed to actually double it.

Meanwhile, in the 3 years and 3 months Impeached Trump has been in office, he's added $5 trillion so far.

Where's your outrage, lyin' con??

and it was $19.3 trillion when Obama handed the key to a strong and expanding economy to Impeached Trump.

View attachment 324552

Sorry, my mistake.

TRUMP SEEKS ANOTHER $2 TRILLION
Fighting Coronavirus isn't cheap. You liberals act like this is some imaginary ailment.
Trump increased deficits over a trillion long before coronavirus.

and obozo doubled the national debt in 8 years, he added more debt than all previous presidents combined. But you never said anything about that, you are a hypocritical asshole.

BTW, deficit and debt are not the same thing. look them up you might learn something
And trump drastically increased Obama deficits during a strong economy. Obama was bad, trump clearly worse.

LOLOLOLOL

Awww, how cute. Just look at how me making a mistake makes your day. Bless your heart, deranged con.

Now try proving your bullshit ...

:popcorn:

LOLOLOLOL

Awww, how cute. Just look at how me making a mistake makes your day. Bless your heart, deranged con.

Well normally you just lie so a mistake is acceptable from time to time....

LOLOLOLOL

Are you gonna keep running, PussyBitch? Let me know... I'll grab some more popcorn...

LOLOLOLOL

Are you gonna keep running, PussyBitch? Let me know... I'll grab some more popcorn...

1587158258732.png

LOLOLOLOL

1587158498084.png

LOLOLOLOLOL

Two more admissions of ignorance from the moron who actually said...

Can Trump spend any tax payer dollars?.....its the house that adds to spending bills....not the president....call Pelosi if you are angry about the deficit....

No, fucking moron, both chambers can add to spending bills.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And he said...

Who spends the money and passes spending bills Brain?.......answer the question don't run and hide....

Both chambers have to pass spending bills and the president has to approve them to spend the money, ya fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And he said...

If Trump still had a GOP house I would be right in line with you....but Pelosi has the checkbook for the nation not Trump....when he sends her a spending bill she adds to it and marks it up and passes it....call her....

No she doesn't, ya fucking moron. Again, both chambers have to pass spending bills and the president has to approve them to spend the money.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And he said...

Yep you libs can't deny it...its the house that creates massive spending bills....

Wrong again, fucking moron, either chamber can create massive spending bills.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And he said...

But the house can add to them and take away from them...

And the Senate can to, ya fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And he said...
The house gets the final crack at it dumdass....

Either chamber can, fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And he said...
Dems have the checkbook.....until November that is....

No, fucking moron, they don't. Again, it takes both chambers to agree on a bill and even then, it still requires the president's approval (with the exception of a Congressional override which still requires both chambers).
icon_rolleyes.gif

And he said...

Who does the mark up dumbass?...

Both chambers can markup bill, fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And he said...

Stop it you sound like a fool which body sends it to the president to sign?.....I'll give you time to look it up...

Congress sends bills to the president, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And he said...

Wrong again, fucking moron. I'm still here laughing my ass off at your ignorance on how a bill is passed. I taught that to my kids when they were 8.

And I'll be here as long as you keep this ignorance of yours going. Congrats, you're now the forum's dumbest poster.

Oh yeah, and neither Obama nor any Democrat House and Senate added $18 trillion in debt. You idiotically said that too...

1233796371590.gif

Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74% increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.
Saying "Obama: Added $8.588 trillion" does not take in to account how much of that amount was due to factors out of his control, like inheriting a deep recession. One we could have recovered faster from if not for Repub sabotage.
He inherited the recovery. What are you talking about? LMAO!

You're so stupid.

U.S. recession, officially lasting from December 2007 to June 2009. When Did Obama take Office?

Do your own math.
He inherited a good economy and took credit for it.
Obama?
Obama inherited a disaster. Trump inherited a good economy and drastically increased deficits our children will have to pay for.

neither is true. you are a victim of the lying media
They are both true.

Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Bush 43: $.725 trillion

Obama: $ 1.075 trillion

Trump: $1.2 trillion
And then suddenly the left stated caring about debt.

Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

It's intriguing how disingenuous you are.

Five questions:

Q1: What would your response have been had he chosen not to push for Phase III?

It would have been something like: "He doesn't care about poor Americans being affected by the COVID-19 shutdown! He only cares about the rich people!"

Q2: What was your response when he chose to support Phase III?

Silence.

Q3: What was your response when Phase III passed both houses and got signed into law?

This thread.

Q4: What will your response be to getting a $1200 check in the mail?

Not anger. It won't be disgust. It will be pleasure, satisfaction that you are getting free money. You won't be protesting it.

Q5: Will you care about the debt then?

No. You'll be cashing that damn check like the sorry hypocrite you are. In the future, you'll be deriding Trump for racking up all of this debt, while having benefited directly from it. Not a good look on you.

If you're so concerned about the national debt, send that check straight back to the US Treasury where it came from.

Last edited:
TRUMP SEEKS ANOTHER $2 TRILLION
Fighting Coronavirus isn't cheap. You liberals act like this is some imaginary ailment.
Trump increased deficits over a trillion long before coronavirus.

and obozo doubled the national debt in 8 years, he added more debt than all previous presidents combined. But you never said anything about that, you are a hypocritical asshole.

BTW, deficit and debt are not the same thing. look them up you might learn something
And trump drastically increased Obama deficits during a strong economy. Obama was bad, trump clearly worse.
Obama ran up debt to rescue the economy
Trump ran up debt to give tax cuts to his billionaire buddies

It's intriguing how disingenuous you are.

Five questions:

Q1: What would your response have been had he chosen not to push for Phase III?

It would have been something like: "He doesn't care about poor Americans being affected by the COVID-19 shutdown! He only cares about the rich people!"

Q2: What was your response when he chose to support Phase III?

Silence.

Q3: What was your response when Phase III passed both houses and got signed into law?

This thread.

Q4: What will your response be to getting a $1200 check in the mail?

Not anger. It won't be disgust. It will be pleasure, satisfaction that you are getting free money. You won't be protesting it.

Q5: Will you care about the debt then?

No. You'll be cashing that damn check like the sorry hypocrite you are. In the future, you'll be deriding Trump for racking up all of this debt, while having benefited directly from it. Not a good look on you.

If you're so concerned about the national debt, send that check straight back to the US Treasury where it came from.
My response is......Trump ran up $1.2 trillion a year in Debt BEFORE the virus hit.

I support borrowing money to prop up business and employees affected by the virus.
I do not support giving $1200 to every American whether they were affected or not. Pork in an election year

Forum List

Back