Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

What are you talking about?...republican deficit spending?...who has the majority in the house?....and who holds the check book?.....the democrat party.....they are in charge of spending....
RGi4jCf.gif
Can Trump spend any tax payer dollars?.....its the house that adds to spending bills....not the president....call Pelosi if you are angry about the deficit....

Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Bush 43: $.725 trillion

Obama: $ 1.075 trillion

Trump: $1.2 trillion

I closed my eyes and could hear Obama saying the same. This thread is code for short on material.
Have a quote to back it up?
Obama said he would cut the deficit in half and delivered

What are you talking about?...republican deficit spending?...who has the majority in the house?....and who holds the check book?.....the democrat party.....they are in charge of spending....
RGi4jCf.gif
Can Trump spend any tax payer dollars?.....its the house that adds to spending bills....not the president....call Pelosi if you are angry about the deficit....
Never stopped you from blaming Obama. I don't think anyone takes you partisans seriously....

RGi4jCf.gif
Never stopped you from blaming Obama. I don't think anyone takes you partisans seriously....
Who spends the money and passes spending bills Brain?.......answer the question don't run and hide....

RGi4jCf.gif
Who spends the money and passes spending bills Brain?.......answer the question don't run and hide....
All those years blaming obama and now another 180 degree turn for you. You are an impressive hypocrite. Who signs all those spending bills? The first two years were all repub and that's when most the damage was done.

18 trillion? Really? Your lies are growing. He had dem control for 2 years and a recession. What about the other 6 years?
Yep...18 trillion dumbshit....we all watched him do it....with the help of pelosi and reid....

RGi4jCf.gif
All those years blaming obama and now another 180 degree turn for you. You are an impressive hypocrite. Who signs all those spending bills? The first two years were all repub and that's when most the damage was done.
If Trump still had a GOP house I would be right in line with you....but Pelosi has the checkbook for the nation not Trump....when he sends her a spending bill she adds to it and marks it up and passes it....call her....

RGi4jCf.gif
If Trump still had a GOP house I would be right in line with you....but Pelosi has the checkbook for the nation not Trump....when he sends her a spending bill she adds to it and marks it up and passes it....call her....
yeah you ignored it for the first two years when they did the real damage and now you have somebody else you can falsely blame. Funny.

Yep you libs can't deny it...its the house that creates massive spending bills....its the house that can never cut one program...so why are you libtards whining this is your nirvana....

RGi4jCf.gif
yeah you ignored it for the first two years when they did the real damage and now you have somebody else you can falsely blame. Funny.
When Trump was rebuilding the military?.....after it was left devastated by Obama's sequester....hell yes that was a costly two years...but you can blame Obama for it....

Yep you libs can't deny it...its the house that creates massive spending bills....its the house that can never cut one program...so why are you libtards whining this is your nirvana....
And for the two years when the damage was done the house was republican. Lies are just natural to you eh?

RGi4jCf.gif
When Trump was rebuilding the military?.....after it was left devastated by Obama's sequester....hell yes that was a costly two years...but you can blame Obama for it....
You have some imagination, but I'm glad you finally admit who's policy drastically increased spending. You are worried about being attacked are you? That's funny. Who can attack us peanut?

And for the two years when the damage was done the house was republican. Lies are just natural to you eh?
No you once again are showing your ignorance....

No you once again are showing your ignorance....
Trump policy drastically increased deficits. You know it and I know it. And he did that during good economic times. That's as fiscally irresponsible as it gets.

Forum List

Back