Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

President Trump on the other hand was handed an economy that was growing. In 2017, his first year in office the deficit grew to $666 billion, was $984 billion last year and is projected to be over $1 trillion in 2020 at $1.02 trillion. This would be a 74% increase in just four years and going forward the Federal deficit could escalate to $1.7 trillion in 2030.

When you compare the last three years of Obama’s Presidency vs. Trump’s first three years, Trump’s deficits will be almost $1 trillion greater at $2.47 trillion to $1.51 trillion for Obama. It doesn’t look like Trump’s tax cuts will pay for themselves.

Unprecedented deficits when the economy is growing

The Federal deficit is forecast to be 4.6% of GDP in fiscal 2020 while the economy’s real growth rate is a projected to be 2.2%. This growth rate is in-line with the economy growing at essentially 2.1% the last three quarters.

As shown in the two graphs below, since 1970 the only times, until now, that the deficit has been above 4% of GDP is when there has been a recession.
Every single article is pro Obama and anti Trump.

No bias there folks....
Numbers aren’t biased. It’s clear trump policy drastically increased deficits.
Right and our revenues have increased annually. You admit we have an expense problem. Thank you for that.
Yes trump tax cuts decreased the rate of revenue growth adding to deficits.
Nope.

In the end, Jones admits that “the tax cuts gave the economy an initial boost.” Why did that happen?

Because tax cuts allow more growth dollars to remain in the private sector (aka “the economy”).

Similarly, spending increase put more dollars into the private sector.
We have had no more growth than Obama with a huge increase in deficits.
We have the same growth but lower taxes? GREAT. Don't forget the trade war and entitlements. We are only in inning 5 of a 9 inning game.
Yes trump policy failed to increase growth as he promised.

Real GDP in 2016 was +1.6%.
Trillion dollar deficits got us nothing.

You said he failed to increase growth.
Clearly you were mistaken.
Nope, Obama growth was better, and he did it without trillion dollar deficits.

Nope, Obama growth was better

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%
Real GDP under Obama since the Great Recession... 2.4%

Real GDP under Impeached Trump... 2.6%

“We're bringing it [GDP] from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.” ~ Impeached Trump

Meanwhile, Impeached Trump is the only president recorded to not have a single quarter of real GDP exceed 3.5% growth.
Ummmm....COVID-19
Deranged lunatic, what about COVID-19??

:cuckoo:
Impeached Trump had to deal with COVID-19. He was only impeached in January? Before that he was just Trump. Not following your logic.
Deranged lunatic, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??

When did he have 2.6% GDP?
LOLOL

Deranged lunatic, if you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about, why the fuck are you injecting COVID-19 into a discussion about GDP??

Not to mention, I already said where the 2.6% GDP comes from.

So answer the question, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??
When was GDP 2.6%? Trump was impeached? When? Before or after the 2.6%. I cannot follow your illogic.

President Trump on the other hand was handed an economy that was growing. In 2017, his first year in office the deficit grew to $666 billion, was $984 billion last year and is projected to be over $1 trillion in 2020 at $1.02 trillion. This would be a 74% increase in just four years and going forward the Federal deficit could escalate to $1.7 trillion in 2030.

When you compare the last three years of Obama’s Presidency vs. Trump’s first three years, Trump’s deficits will be almost $1 trillion greater at $2.47 trillion to $1.51 trillion for Obama. It doesn’t look like Trump’s tax cuts will pay for themselves.

The Federal deficit is forecast to be 4.6% of GDP in fiscal 2020 while the economy’s real growth rate is a projected to be 2.2%. This growth rate is in-line with the economy growing at essentially 2.1% the last three quarters.

As shown in the two graphs below, since 1970 the only times, until now, that the deficit has been above 4% of GDP is when there has been a recession.

No bias there folks....
Right and our revenues have increased annually. You admit we have an expense problem. Thank you for that.
Nope.

In the end, Jones admits that “the tax cuts gave the economy an initial boost.” Why did that happen?

Because tax cuts allow more growth dollars to remain in the private sector (aka “the economy”).

We have the same growth but lower taxes? GREAT. Don't forget the trade war and entitlements. We are only in inning 5 of a 9 inning game.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

“We're bringing it [GDP] from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.” ~ Impeached Trump

Meanwhile, Impeached Trump is the only president recorded to not have a single quarter of real GDP exceed 3.5% growth.
Ummmm....COVID-19

Impeached Trump had to deal with COVID-19. He was only impeached in January? Before that he was just Trump. Not following your logic.
Deranged lunatic, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??

LOLOL

Deranged lunatic, if you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about, why the fuck are you injecting COVID-19 into a discussion about GDP??

So answer the question, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??
When was GDP 2.6%? Trump was impeached? When? Before or after the 2.6%. I cannot follow your illogic.
"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

"Trump was impeached? When?"

December 18th, 2019

"I cannot follow your illogic."

Because you're a flaming idiot.

Now what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??

Why are you so afraid to answer??

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

What does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

It doesn’t say when? You mean FYE’19?

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

Since Impeached Trump's been president.

Now wtf does COVID-19 have to do with that?

Should I just write you off as the forum's biggest pussy who's too scared to explain his disconnected thoughts on COVID-19?

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

Should I just write you off as the forum's biggest pussy who's too scared to explain his disconnected thoughts on COVID-19?
Impeached Trump has only been president since mid December? I am not following your logic.

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

Impeached Trump has only been president since mid December? I am not following your logic.
That's because you're an utter moron who apparently doesn't know when he became president or what COVID-19 has to do with GDP on his watch.

Faun: Real GDP under Impeached Trump... 2.6%

AzogtheDefiler: Ummmm....COVID-19

Here, I'll answer the question you're too skeered to answer....

What does COVID-19have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% real GDP growth?

Absolutely fucking nothing. The latest GDP figures go only through Q4-2019, before COVID-19 had any impact on our economy.

So when you tried blaming COVID-19, you really exposed yourself as a 5th Avenuer whose lios are so far up Impeached Trump's fat ass, you can taste what he had for lunch since here you are, making up excuses for his 2.6% growth that have absofuckinglutely nothing to do with it.

Now everyone here sees why you flat out refused to answer that question.

giphy.gif

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

That's because you're an utter moron who apparently doesn't know when he became president or what COVID-19 has to do with GDP on his watch.

Absolutely fucking nothing. The latest GDP figures go only through Q4-2019, before COVID-19 had any impact on our economy.

So when you tried blaming COVID-19, you really exposed yourself as a 5th Avenuer whose lios are so far up Impeached Trump's fat ass, you can taste what he had for lunch since here you are, making up excuses for his 2.6% growth that have absofuckinglutely nothing to do with it.

giphy.gif
He was impeached for 4 mos? Why are you attributing the entire presidency GDP to him? You’re all over the place.

When you stand up far away from the chronological succession of administrations, you will see a continued increase of the top debt level by Congress instead of looking for balancing the budget.

This is not about "Republicans or Democrats" but BOTH.

Can't you see it?

Are you so dumb blind to never noticed it?

Both branches of politicians work together to make the government kissing the ass of bankruptcy.

The fight between you guys pointing what administration has taken to the government to economic ruins it really shows ignorance or complete stupidity.

Do you think that Biden will do better? Ha ha ha ha

Were you expecting a better out coming if Hillary was the president? Ha ha ha ha

Reality is that politicians have sold the country and you still believing in their lies.

Stop being a partisan and think as an American.

The country has been sold, you are living in a rented land, the government owes trillions of dollars and until the last cent is not paid, the US belongs to the banks.

Stop listening the lies from those so called economists, because they are paid by the private sector, just look at the trillions of dollars debt by the government. Those trillions of dollars are the crude reality, the country has been sold.

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
He was impeached for 4 mos? Why are you attributing the entire presidency GDP to him? You’re all over the place.
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I'd be shocked if Trump didn't run up the most debt of any president. Pandemics that cause 30% unemployment tend to do that.

I'd be shocked if Trump didn't run up the most debt of any president. Pandemics that cause 30% unemployment tend to do that.
Impeached Trump was on about that pace even before COVID-19, while we had the best economy ever, according to him. You imbeciles are literally making up excuses for him that don't exist.

Impeached Trump was on about that pace even before COVID-19, while we had the best economy ever, according to him. You imbeciles are literally making up excuses for him that don't exist.

The pandemic doesn't exist?
LOLOL

Thst you think that's what I said only serves to expose how disconnected from reality you truly are.

LOLOL

Thst you think that's what I said only serves to expose how disconnected from reality you truly are.

You didn't actually say anything. Kinda typical of you really. Just more whiney "I hate Trump" TDS shit.

LOLOL

You didn't actually say anything. Kinda typical of you really. Just more whiney "I hate Trump" TDS shit.
LOL

No, I said something. You just proved too stupid to understand what I said. Here it is again .... just so I can watch it sail clear over your point head again, Zippy...

Impeached Trump was on pace to about add more debt than any other president even before COVID-19, while we had the best economy ever, according to him. You imbeciles are literally making up excuses for him that don't exist.

Holy shit, how much abject DELUSION does it take to say that Obama inherited ANYTHING but a fucking DISASTER.

I realize talk radio avoids obvious stuff like that, but for fuck's sake, you COULDN'T have MISSED it.

:laugh:

Obama inherited a falling stock market brought about by bad mortgage policy put in place by democrats. Giving mortgages to people who could never make the payments was the height of stupidity and was the direct cause of the 08 market drop.

BTW, it was not a "great depression" as many idiot liberals have labeled it.
That is a myth
It wasn’t poor people instigating the worst recession in 70 years. It was rich people speculating on a real estate bubble, banks giving loans on a speculated market.

When it went bust, it was the poor people who caught the worst of it. The rich were bailed out
And even that was just beginning, as these shit loans were packaged into shit CDOs and CMOs, magically received AAA ratings from the ratings agencies, were sold with virtually ZERO regulations, were wiped clean of risk for all concerned with credit default swaps that had NOTHING in reserve if needed, and were BET AGAINST by the very banks that were fucking SELLING them. And much more, of course.

But the Trumpsters don't know any of that, because those facts aren't allowed in the Trumpiverse and are kept from them. Or they're "fake news".

and who was president when all this happened???? hint: initials are BHO.
Lying freak, Obama wasn't president when Bush's Great Recession began.

face-palm-gif.278959
This is what they're told, so it's what they believe.

They're completely unaware of 80% of what happened, and they're told that the mountain of available information on this is "fake news", so they avoid it.

This is hopeless. A waste of time. They exist within an ideological/informational closed circuit. No light gets in.

Last edited:
The Trumpsters are trying to blame the Meltdown on Obama.

You can't fucking make this up.

We're not making it up. Go back and do your homework. Democrats and Barney Frank we're primarily responsible for the meltdown that both Bush and McCain warned about.
I realize how much has been kept from you. But YOU, and you alone, are responsible for your ignorance.

Let's see you and Redfish provide us with SPECIFIC, INFORMED, CLEAR answers to these CLEAR and SPECIFIC questions. You'd be the first Trumpster to do so:
  1. How did the Democrats force the banks to create shitty, opaque CMOs packed with shit loans with massive balloon payments and damn near zero lender standards?
  2. How did the Democrats force the banks to create and sell the even MORE hideous CDOs that didn't even fully INCLUDE the above-mentioned shit mortgages?
  3. How did the Democrats force banks like Bear and Lehman to lever up to THIRTY FREAKING PERCENT to load up on securities they knew where essentially hollow?
  4. How did the Democrats force mortgage companies to SELL OFF those shit mortgages to the banks to be put in those CMO's, often by the very next day?
  5. How did the Democrats force the ratings agencies to SELL AAA (TREASURY-level) ratings on those shit securities, making them highly attractive to buy?
  6. How did the Democrats force mortgage companies to write no-doc loans with insane balloons, knowing they'd be sold off in 12 hours into a shit CMO at NO risk?
  7. How did the Democrats force the banks to threaten the ratings agencies with lost business if they didn't give them AAA ratings on shit securities?
  8. How did the Democrats force Alan Greenspan to REFUSE to regulate derivatives while CFTC Chairwoman Brooksley Borns was PUBLICLY BEGGING him to?
  9. How did the Democrats force Greenspan to admit to CONGRESS after the Meltdown happened that he BLEW it, that markets had FAILED to regulate themselves?
  10. How did the Democrats force the banks to drop their standards far below what was required when they needed more shit CMO's and CDO's to SELL OFF for huge fees?
  11. How did the Democrats force the banks to SHORT the VERY SAME shit securities THEY WERE SELLING TO THEIR CLIENTS, WHILE the whole fucking THING was COLLAPSING?
  12. How did the Democrats force GS & John Paulson to create shit CMO's that were SPECIFICALLY EXPECTED to FAIL so they could buy swaps on them, making Paulson $2 BILLION?
  13. How did the Democrats force banks to spin off companies that sold insane synthetic CDOs that had NOTHING to do with mortgages, but FLOODED them with fees & leverage?
  14. How did the Democrats force AIG to write zillions in credit default swaps with ZERO fucking reserves - REQUIRED for ANY OTHER insurance product - to back them up?
Go.

The forum's ignorant partisan hack has spoken. LOL Go do your own research. It's not my job to educate you.
Dayum, Mac1958 smoked you!

1233796371590.gif
I've asked those questions many times, no answers so far. They just don't know what I'm talking about.

Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Bush 43: $.725 trillion

Obama: $ 1.075 trillion

Trump: $1.2 trillion
Thanks, Obama! His economy, his virus

Forum List

Back