Trump lauds Colonial Airports

Seeing democrats in full meltdown over this trivia is just thrilling. Thank you all. You are magnificent in your hysteria.

Is the fact that our President is not the sharpest crayon in the box is not trivial
“But...but...57 states!”

Interesting you have to go back 12 years to find an Obama blunder. I have to go to yesterday to find a Trump blunder

Yesterday? He must be playing golf without the press today.

Seeing democrats in full meltdown over this trivia is just thrilling. Thank you all. You are magnificent in your hysteria.

Is the fact that our President is not the sharpest crayon in the box is not trivial
“But...but...57 states!”

Interesting you have to go back 12 years to find an Obama blunder. I have to go to yesterday to find a Trump blunder

Remember when that Draft Dodging POS said he would be to busy for golf.....

“But...but...57 states!”

Remember when that Draft Dodging POS said he would be to busy for golf.....

Yeah, that was after he said that he deserved a metal for surviving STD, because that was his own personal Vietnam.

Of course Obama misspoke, so did trump, it's not like you actually believed trump [or your own excuse for that matter] don't pretend otherwise...see how that works?

Obama was/is a great president and great man, trump is an unapologetic patriot with many flaws...but he is also more successful at everything else outside the presidency...the one thing both have in common is that they are proof anyone can be president.

Well, I will admit that no other man alive has managed to lose $10 billion in 9 years.

Dunno about that, Obama managed to flush $9 Trillion in 8 years.

Aren't we lucky to have frugal Trump spending our money on parades, golf, and his country club accommodations for his staff and Secret Service?
Not quite as extravagant as 2 million dollar Hawaiian vacations...

You want to walk that dog back?

Trump's $56 Million in Golf Trips, Cost by Extravagant Cost
Dumass those pilots and support craft/staff are are using the same amount of tax dollars if Trump flies to Florida or if Trump stays in DC. You worthless leftist traitors will believe anything you read.

“Our Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

The denial about Trump being such a moron cannot be healthy.

Trump praises the Army’s takeover of ‘the airports’ during the Revolutionary War
As long as it’s not in 57 states and under sniper fire...
Lol typical false equivalency. Obama and Hillary don’t even come close to the sheer quantity of retarded things Trump has said over the years. You know it’s true.

“Our Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

Trump praises the Army’s takeover of ‘the airports’ during the Revolutionary War
Lol typical false equivalency. Obama and Hillary don’t even come close to the sheer quantity of retarded things Trump has said over the years. You know it’s true.

Probably because she is drunk and Obama is getting fucked in the ass by that Virgin guy.

Probably because she is drunk and Obama is getting fucked in the ass by that Virgin guy.

Oh yeah that makes total sense. Who needs a psychiatrist when we can just ring the doorbell of your trailer for a rational explanation.

Oh yeah that makes total sense. Who needs a psychiatrist when we can just ring the doorbell of your trailer for a rational explanation.

Pictures say a thousand words..

They gay..

Attachments

• 170207-richard-branson-barack-obama-1105a_79a49398d7bd554a187eec4b0b103886.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 16
and you mocked obama for saying 57 states (NOT 58.....NOT 58...my god you are STUPID! what a fkn idiot!....because ONLY AN IDIOT would have made a mistake like THAT....isn't that what you said about obama?)

and now you could care less about any of the stupid things trump says or does.

That makes YOU the HYPOCRITE who accuses his enemies of his own crimes.
Actually "An" I said he was right about trump and had no problem with what Obama said, In fact IMO Obama was one of the greatest presidents of my lifetime...Your TDS is what both me and BillyZeros was referring to when we agreed it was unhealthy and your above post is one of the best examples I have seen of BillyZeros claim.

Almost as big a faux pas as when Obama said we had 60 states and that he had just visited 57 of them, huh?

and you mocked obama for saying 57 states (NOT 58.....NOT 58...my god you are STUPID! what a fkn idiot!....because ONLY AN IDIOT would have made a mistake like THAT....isn't that what you said about obama?)

Actually "An" I said he was right about trump and had no problem with what Obama said, In fact IMO Obama was one of the greatest presidents of my lifetime...Your TDS is what both me and BillyZeros was referring to when we agreed it was unhealthy and your above post is one of the best examples I have seen of BillyZeros claim.

Huh?

You're right of course, but how "healthy" is your response to the "58 states" comment? [I had/have no problem with it]

Trump says stupid shit time after time and yet the only thing you turnips can point to is Obama's 58 states comment. These things are hardly equal.
lol...I know reading is fundamental, but comprehension must be optional for you hillaryphiles...I voted for Obama twice, and not at at all for trump...in fact I considered writing in Obama even though he could not run again but instead I voted for johnson...you wanted hillary? you got what you deserved you genius you...Yes trump says stupid things all the time but what else could you handle if my post was too difficult for you?

You're right of course, but how "healthy" is your response to the "58 states" comment? [I had/have no problem with it]

Trump says stupid shit time after time and yet the only thing you turnips can point to is Obama's 58 states comment. These things are hardly equal.
lol...I know reading is fundamental, but comprehension must be optional for you hillaryphiles...I voted for Obama twice, and not at at all for trump...in fact I considered writing in Obama even though he could not run again but instead I voted for johnson...you wanted hillary? you got what you deserved you genius you...Yes trump says stupid things all the time but what else could you handle if my post was too difficult for you?

LMFAO you voted for Obama twice?

Why ?

Huh?
I don't have a problem with Obama, but "Ans" post went off the rails due his/her TDS and billyzero's was commenting on how it is unhealthy to be in the kind of denial that "An" is no doubt suffering from

Huh?
I don't have a problem with Obama, but "Ans" post went off the rails due his/her TDS and billyzero's was commenting on how it is unhealthy to be in the kind of denial that "An" is no doubt suffering from

I don't mind you voting for him the first time but twice?

Why?

LMFAO you voted for Obama twice?

Why ?

I'm a democrat and really liked Obama, he was/is a good man, but our party has been hijacked by the communist wing of the party and I flat out refuse to stand with white liberals on anything even things I would otherwise agree with...the only hope the party has is for those of us in it to stand up to the constituency that parrots the party line they hear on tv ...BTW Reagan was also one of our greatest Presidents, I voted for him twice as well.

Last edited:

Huh?

I don't mind you voting for him the first time but twice?

Why?
I liked Obama, you will not find a post here or anywhere else where I said anything bad about him, but the "clintonista" wing of the party whom even Obama had no respect for is the problem.

Almost as big a faux pas as when Obama said we had 60 states and that he had just visited 57 of them, huh?
Quit pretending this isn’t a false equivalency. Trump says retarded things all the goddamn things and you know out of sheer quantity Trump is so much dumber. Quit pretending otherwise.

Forum List

Back