Trump lauds Colonial Airports

Another question. The Army Rammed the Ramparts.

What U.S. Army Unit Rammed the Ramparts and when and where for that matter.

Why would the need Ram the Ramparts if Army Units took British Air Fields.
The British army has rammed the rampart by the use of canons. So it says that they were defenseless, but the flag was still waving above. everything was in crumble, except for the flag.
They did not use cannons in the attack on Ft McHenry, they used mortars and rockets

That is not ramming, that is bombing. Ramming means ramming into the ramparts in an attempt to knock them down. The fort was not in crumble.

The Brits never got that close. What was our President talking about?
Does he have no concept of our great history?

The Continental Army was named after George Washington?
It will be a cold day in hell if the Brits' ships at the time could ram the rampart from sea.

The British army has rammed the rampart by the use of canons. So it says that they were defenseless, but the flag was still waving above. everything was in crumble, except for the flag.
They did not use cannons in the attack on Ft McHenry, they used mortars and rockets

That is not ramming, that is bombing. Ramming means ramming into the ramparts in an attempt to knock them down. The fort was not in crumble.

Does this mean the Space Force did not stop buzz bombs? That is where 45 is headed next.

Of course Obama misspoke, so did trump, it's not like you actually believed trump [or your own excuse for that matter] don't pretend otherwise...see how that works?

Obama was/is a great president and great man, trump is an unapologetic patriot with many flaws...but he is also more successful at everything else outside the presidency...the one thing both have in common is that they are proof anyone can be president.

Well, I will admit that no other man alive has managed to lose $10 billion in 9 years.

Dunno about that, Obama managed to flush $9 Trillion in 8 years.

Aren't we lucky to have frugal Trump spending our money on parades, golf, and his country club accommodations for his staff and Secret Service?
Not quite as extravagant as 2 million dollar Hawaiian vacations...

You want to walk that dog back?

Trump's $56 Million in Golf Trips, Cost by Extravagant Cost

Showbiz Cheatsheet? Yea, no wonder you're so screwed up.

What's this crap about 45's Teleprompter going down. I thought Cons never used Teleprompter's. I mean all those remarks about Mr. Obama using a teleprompter and how he was fake for using one. But when 45 uses on and it goes South th ey say nothing.

I guess this means the part of the speech where 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Stain thanked the Space Force knocking German Buzz Bombs over Mt. Vesuvius to stop the Japanese from bombing Wellington Harbor in 1918 isn't true either....color me shocked.

It will be a cold day in hell if the Brits' ships at the time could ram the rampart from sea.

Been to Ft McHenry many times

No place to really ram it

Been to Ft McHenry many times

No place to really ram it

My Dad took us to Ft. McHenry when I was kid, we were living in Alexandria Virginia at the time. One helluva an historical site. I went back when I was stationed at the Pentagon, still got a thrill.

That is what I had suspected.

Trump blames 'airports' gaffe on teleprompter

giphy.gif
th

“Our Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

The denial about Trump being such a moron cannot be healthy.

Trump praises the Army’s takeover of ‘the airports’ during the Revolutionary War
The hell of it is that Trump blamed the statement on his "defective, rain damaged" teleprompter. Impossible. How the hell can he blame something like that on a teleprompter? He has criticized others for using a teleprompter. I thought he was dwayd too smart to need a teleprompter. And the rain ? We all know that John McCain was responsible for that from above.

Face it and embrace it Trumpanzees. Trump is the dumbest moron this nation has ever seen. He makes Pence look like a rocket scientist.

“Our Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

The denial about Trump being such a moron cannot be healthy.

Trump praises the Army’s takeover of ‘the airports’ during the Revolutionary War
The hell of it is that Trump blamed the statement on his "defective, rain damaged" teleprompter. Impossible. How the hell can he blame something like that on a teleprompter? He has criticized others for using a teleprompter. I thought he was dwayd too smart to need a teleprompter. And the rain ? We all know that John McCain was responsible for that from above.

Face it and embrace it Trumpanzees. Trump is the dumbest moron this nation has ever seen. He makes Pence look like a rocket scientist.
With the TelePrompTer off......we got to see Donnie’s view of how the Revolution was won

Seeing democrats in full meltdown over this trivia is just thrilling. Thank you all. You are magnificent in your hysteria.

He says the TelePrompTer stopped working

That means he gave his own view of the American Revolution
i rememver when they kept on trying to make Pres.Trump to read from the teleprompter. But he will not. When he free-styling his speeches. It sounds so likable. Everyone like to here how the way he expresses himself on stage. When they were pressuring him to read from the teleprompter. His supporters kept on telling him to keeping on free-styling. But pressure from all politicians has gotten to him. and so he gave in. And this is one of his first teleprompter moments. And look at the response he was getting from his peers, reading their scripts. They need to position him, so that they can ram it to him. They are setting him up on every direction that he goes.

Seeing democrats in full meltdown over this trivia is just thrilling. Thank you all. You are magnificent in your hysteria.

Is the fact that our President is not the sharpest crayon in the box is not trivial

What's his excuse the rest of time, other than he is an asshole.

The Elites has been trying to make Pres.Trump and his friends to look like they doesn't have any sense at all. They are always trying to conjure up schemes that will make them look like to the people as someone not to be trusted. Which that shows why government taxes was spent on researching people minds..On how to mold a person's behavior.

The far-right candidate, who was addressing supporters in Villepinte, north of Paris, is accused of using extracts from a speech given by Republican candidate Francois Fillon last month.
Marine Le Pen caught up in plagiarism row - CNN

Was Melania Trump's speech plagiarized from Michelle Obama?

Melania Trump faces new plagiarism row

Forum List

Back