Trump leads Biden in all swing states

And your children's lives, your grandchildren's and on down the line.

I really don't really want my descendents to live in a world where they own nothing and are told to be happy by the elites who own everything.
This is the transformation that Obama threatened us with. I truly believe he is the puppeteer, especially since this last handover of $6 billion to terrorists. It has Obama written all over it.

When the trials start, things will change. It's amazing how misinformed so many people are.

It would be a shame to re elect the man whose incompetence during the pandemic led to the inflation.

I can't imagine how someone who increased the debt ceiling twice and suspended it for 2 years, is now pro choice again and assaulted our 2A is the front runner in the GOP race.

LMAO.. But then again, I was saying the same thing when Romney got the GOP nomination too.
And now Romney is the darling of the left. Their duplicity is only surpassed by yours.

What makes you think they'll blame Biden?

Biden tried to get it but it was blocked, ultimately, by the SCOTUS. More specifically, it was blocked by 6 justices who were appointed by Republicans. While the 3 who dissented were appointed by Democrats.
IDK. What makes you think that was the specific program he has promised that still hasn't delivered I was speaking of?

I think people will be watching a lot more closely this time.

No more covering the windows in the polling places after midnight.
They may try it but there needs to be boots on the ground to demand they keep things transparent, even if it means literally destroying those blinds and refusing to leave if told to do so before the result is known. Add to that, dozens of citizens with phones, recording the audio and video of what is happening to expose the lies that media would spin. NEVER AGAIN!

I can't imagine Biden's situation improving going forward, now that his son/business partner is under federal indictment, and Joe himself is under an impeachment inquiry.

lol

This is why the Dems are trying to steal another election

I can't imagine Biden's situation improving going forward, now that his son/business partner is under federal indictment, and Joe himself is under an impeachment inquiry.

lol

So, one person's SON is having problems, and the other has himself having problems, and the latter is doing better? Then America is forked really, isn't it?

Forum List

Back