Trump Leaves Door Open to U.S. Recognizing "Russia"'s Crimea Grab

• prison

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • many years of directorship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh, boy! Look how tough liberals are now on Russia! Back when Obama was cuddling up with Putin and Medvedev and assuring them off-camera (or so he thought) that after the election he could ditch our missile defense program, we didn't hear a peep from liberals about the mean, nasty Russians.

And why do you think Putin moved into Crimea on Obama's watch? Hey?

And what exactly would liberals have Trump do about Crimea? Go to war to expel the Russians? Really?
Trump´s is putler´s bitch, the country which has 1% of world GDP
a KGB informer , and famous pro - putin fascist speaks about Trump

As he should. Crimea should never have been given to the Ukraine to begin with.

what else a paid troll from Olgino can write ?

Give me a freaking break jack ass. My ancestry is of Ukrainian descent and I was onto the bullshit the US under Obama was pulling with the Ukraine by overthrowing a duly elected President and his party and installing the Nazi loving regime in Kiev.
i got OLGINO BINGO Right new "Nazi loving regime"

on top , just in the middle

iSHUgQ2.jpg

Considering the current government adores Bandera and has him as their national hero, I'm bang on the money sparky.

Sadopopulism: how America can be governed without policy and with pain. A guide to the logic of the Senate tax plan. Timothy Snyder is a historian at Yale University, specializing in eastern Europe, totalitarianism, and the Holocaust. His books have received widespread acclaim. His most recent book, "On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century," explores the everyday ways a citizen can resist the authoritarianism of today. He is also the author of "Black Earth: The Holocaust as History and Warning"

Oh, boy! Look how tough liberals are now on Russia! Back when Obama was cuddling up with Putin and Medvedev and assuring them off-camera (or so he thought) that after the election he could ditch our missile defense program, we didn't hear a peep from liberals about the mean, nasty Russians.

And what exactly would liberals have Trump do about Crimea? Go to war to expel the Russians? Really?

He isn't 100% pro-Putin, but he supports most of his ideas.

His party was founded as a KGB satellite party.

LDPR is KGB think tank, his party more than any other party in Duma votes the government prepositions , i saw the vote statistic it was 100% plus LDPR is friend all western fascist parties which support putler today

LDPR is KGB think tank, his party more than any other party in Duma votes the government prepositions , i saw the vote statistic it was 100% plus LDPR is friend all western fascist parties which support putler today

I've seen him verbally disagree with Putin a couple of times, perhaps just for show.

I've seen him verbally disagree with Putin a couple of times, perhaps just for show.

yes , this is how mirror party works, so called "Liberal democratic party " can criticize government , but it votes always in government favor

Forum List

Back