Trump Legally Prohibits Volunteers From Saying Anything Bad About Him — Forever

You represent yourself as a toddler flipping the bird.

And you actually think people take you seriously.

Still.
You make shallow judgements about people based on their avatars, and you think people take you seriously?
It's not a shallow judgement. It's how you chose to represent yourself -- a nasty, vulgar toddler.

Then there is the words you type that accompany it.

Which is same.

Shallow judgement.
My judgement is Spot on.

Everyone knows what a whiny little vulgar dick you are.

Last edited:
This is the screen you are shown when you sign up to Dial for Don

trumpcontract_zps7vj3je4a.jpg

Once you click "I agree" and sign your name, you have now agreed to a lifelong gag order to never disparage of demean:

Mr. Donald J. Trump, any member of Mr. Trump’s family, including, but not limited to, Mr. Trump’s spouse, each of Mr. Trump’s children and grandchildren and their respective spouses, including but not limited to Donald J. Trump Jr., Eric F. Trump and Ivanka M. Trump, Tiffany Trump, and Barron Trump, and their respective spouses, children and grandchildren, if any, and Mr. Trump’s siblings and their respective spouses and children, if any.

Any Trump "Family Member Company" -- any entity, partnership, trust or organization that, in whole or in part, was created by or for the benefit of any Family Member or is controlled or owned by any Family Member.

Any "Trump Company" -- any entity, partnership, trust or organization that, in whole or in part, was created by or for the benefit of Mr. Trump or is controlled or owned by Mr. Trump.
"Trump Person" means each of Mr. Trump, each Family Member, each Trump Company, including but not limited to the Company, and each Family Member Company.

You also agree that if you are an employer, you hold each and every one of your employees to the same "no disparagement of demeaning" rule you are held to (even though they are not party to the contract.)

You also agree that none of your employees are allowed to work on any other campaign besides the Trump for President campaign. That's ****ed up. If you don't think so, you've got a screw loose.

I wonder how many people click the actual form and just check the box and sign.
They should know just what it is they are agreeing to.

I intend to make sure they know.
If you don't like the terms of the contract, then don't sign it. It's really pretty simple.

Once you click "I agree" and sign your name, you have now agreed to a lifelong gag order to never disparage of demean:

Mr. Donald J. Trump, any member of Mr. Trump’s family, including, but not limited to, Mr. Trump’s spouse, each of Mr. Trump’s children and grandchildren and their respective spouses, including but not limited to Donald J. Trump Jr., Eric F. Trump and Ivanka M. Trump, Tiffany Trump, and Barron Trump, and their respective spouses, children and grandchildren, if any, and Mr. Trump’s siblings and their respective spouses and children, if any.

Any Trump "Family Member Company" -- any entity, partnership, trust or organization that, in whole or in part, was created by or for the benefit of any Family Member or is controlled or owned by any Family Member.

Any "Trump Company" -- any entity, partnership, trust or organization that, in whole or in part, was created by or for the benefit of Mr. Trump or is controlled or owned by Mr. Trump.
"Trump Person" means each of Mr. Trump, each Family Member, each Trump Company, including but not limited to the Company, and each Family Member Company.

You also agree that if you are an employer, you hold each and every one of your employees to the same "no disparagement of demeaning" rule you are held to (even though they are not party to the contract.)

You also agree that none of your employees are allowed to work on any other campaign besides the Trump for President campaign. That's ****ed up. If you don't think so, you've got a screw loose.

If you don't like the terms of the contract, then don't sign it. It's really pretty simple.
You didn't actually read that post, did you?

Try it again, or do you need me to point out where you are wrong.

If they agree to the terms, where's the problem? Hillary agreed to safeguard classified intel and we know how that turned out, but that's NOT a problem?

Left wingers are deranged!

While it is telling about the fragility of his tiny-fingered ego :gay: I'm not sure that's enforceable. It's pretty much impossible to legally quantify the term "disparge" and "demean". It's much like his vague adjectives "disgusting" and "a disgrace" he likes to apply to everything like so much peanut butter...... self-absorbed subjective value judgments that cannot be defined.

Looks like a simple, albeit empty, intimidation tool he can hold over people's heads, under the threat of his usual :gay: truncheon, the lawsuit. And as we know and he knows, it's not about whether your lawsuit has any merit, it's about whether you can bleed your target to death with legal fees defending yourself. The SOP of a self-absorbed asshole who's been handed everything all his life for doing absolutely nothing.

Even Trump’s volunteers must agree to a strict nondisclosure agreement.
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-req...ndisclosure-agreement-bb240eb080f6#.dg1u6oeuz
Corey Lewandowski is a CNN contributor even though he’s subject to a nondisclosure agreement legally prohibiting him from criticizing Trump, his family, or any of his businesses. Suffice it to say Trump’s former campaign manager has lived up to his end of the bargain — Lewandowski basically serves as a paid Trump campaign source during his CNN appearances.

On the other side of the spectrum, Trump recently filed a $10 million lawsuit against former senior campaign consultant Sam Nunberg for allegedly violating that same NDA. As ThinkProgress previously wrote, Trump accused Nunberg of “leaking information to the New York Post about a public fight and romantic affair between two other Trump campaign staffers in May.”

What a whiny fucking tiny little fascist. FUCK YOU TRUMP1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's interesting considering two of his Latino campaign advisors quit just this week and had plenty negative to say about him. One of them was on the Sunday shows today.

While it is telling about the fragility of his tiny-fingered ego :gay: I'm not sure that's enforceable. It's pretty much impossible to legally quantify the term "disparge" and "demean". It's much like his vague adjectives "disgusting" and "a disgrace" he likes to apply to everything like so much peanut butter...... self-absorbed subjective value judgments that cannot be defined.

Looks like a simple, albeit empty, intimidation tool he can hold over people's heads, under the threat of his usual :gay: truncheon, the lawsuit. And as we know and he knows, it's not about whether your lawsuit has any merit, it's about whether you can bleed your target to death with legal fees defending yourself. The SOP of a self-absorbed asshole who's been handed everything all his life for doing absolutely nothing.
Still, the threat of suit is there.

Yes. Legal action / penalty of potential litigation is there and if moved upon, it would require someone to retain a lawyer and pay thousands of dollars, possibly many thousands of dollars to get it thrown out.

That's pretty much Donny's gig. He loves that shit. Even when he knows he's going to lose, he still sues.

As someone else noted:
...and even if a judge threw out the NDA his lawyers would appeal the decision and keep on appealing and appealing so as to drive his opponents into bankruptcy.

" It's pretty much impossible to legally quantify the term "disparge" and "demean". Not true. Non Disparagement contracts have held up in some courts.

There's some things in this contract that are definitely illegal though.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-req...ndisclosure-agreement-bb240eb080f6#.dg1u6oeuz
Corey Lewandowski is a CNN contributor even though he’s subject to a nondisclosure agreement legally prohibiting him from criticizing Trump, his family, or any of his businesses. Suffice it to say Trump’s former campaign manager has lived up to his end of the bargain — Lewandowski basically serves as a paid Trump campaign source during his CNN appearances.

On the other side of the spectrum, Trump recently filed a $10 million lawsuit against former senior campaign consultant Sam Nunberg for allegedly violating that same NDA. As ThinkProgress previously wrote, Trump accused Nunberg of “leaking information to the New York Post about a public fight and romantic affair between two other Trump campaign staffers in May.”

What a whiny fucking tiny little fascist. FUCK YOU TRUMP1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hillary just kills her critics.

Have you figured it out yet, bripattie?

Yes. But you're also being a whiny fucking little twat, so shut the fuck up.

Still.
You make shallow judgements about people based on their avatars, and you think people take you seriously?
It's not a shallow judgement. It's how you chose to represent yourself -- a nasty, vulgar toddler.

Which is same.

Shallow judgement.
My judgement is Spot on.

You're a legend in your own mind.

Apparently you haven't figured it out. If you don't like the terms of the deal, then don't sign the contract. How frikken dificult is that to understand?

Still.

Which is same.

Shallow judgement.
My judgement is Spot on.

I'll take that as a no.

No, you haven't figured it out.

Not surprised.

Still, the threat of suit is there.

Yes. Legal action / penalty of potential litigation is there and if moved upon, it would require someone to retain a lawyer and pay thousands of dollars, possibly many thousands of dollars to get it thrown out.

That's pretty much Donny's gig. He loves that shit. Even when he knows he's going to lose, he still sues.

As someone else noted:
...and even if a judge threw out the NDA his lawyers would appeal the decision and keep on appealing and appealing so as to drive his opponents into bankruptcy.

" It's pretty much impossible to legally quantify the term "disparge" and "demean". Not true. Non Disparagement contracts have held up in some courts.

There's some things in this contract that are definitely illegal though.

I keep telling you that if you don't like the terms of the deal, then don't sign the contract. You seem to believe people are too stupid to make their own decisions.

Which is same.

Shallow judgement.
My judgement is Spot on.

I'll take that as a no.

No, you haven't figured it out.

Not surprised.

I have figured out that you're a petulant douche bag who whines whenever you don't get your way.

Apparently you haven't figured it out. If you don't like the terms of the deal, then don't sign the contract. How frikken dificult is that to understand?

Still can't read or comprehend it, can you?

I highlighted a bit in red for you to help give you a clue. Even underlined the extra pertinent parts.

Still can't read or comprehend it, can you?

I highlighted a bit in red for you to help give you a clue. Even underlined the extra pertinent parts.
And what is it that you believe I don't understand?

Hillary hasn't had a Q&A press conference since we were hanging Christmas ornaments and left wing blogs think it's illegal for a candidate to ask volunteers not to say anything bad about the campaign. Another example of insanity on the left.

Forum List

Back