Trump let Obamacare fail

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
TRUMP: ‘Let Obamacare Fail’
Donald Trump pledged Tuesday morning that the nation will eventually have a working substitute for the teetering Obamacare system, hours after a prohibitive number of Republican senators withdrew from a plan to replace it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It should fail and should be let go. Wanting to be a Tranny should NOT be something fully covered, including that BS where the military pays for it all.

It is pathetic that if someone needs a decent pair of fake teeth for whatever reasons they can't get fully covered. It is sickening that every Dentist out there knows what a risk bad teeth can cause etc.

Wanting a dick sewn on or cut off is purely an ELECTIVE and then you are dumb enough to bring on many, many health risk.

The best outcome would be for a GOP bill to narrowly fail in the Senate without a single Democrat vote. Then the Senate Dems would have to defend the status quo in 2018. (Good luck with that.)

Donald Trump pledged Tuesday morning that the nation will eventually have a working substitute for the teetering Obamacare system, hours after a prohibitive number of Republican senators withdrew from a plan to replace it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It should fail and should be let go. Wanting to be a Tranny should NOT be something fully covered, including that BS where the military pays for it all.

It is pathetic that if someone needs a decent pair of fake teeth for whatever reasons they can't get fully covered. It is sickening that every Dentist out there knows what a risk bad teeth can cause etc.

Wanting a dick sewn on or cut off is purely an ELECTIVE and then you are dumb enough to bring on many, many health risk.
Should march out those that voted for Obamacare and put them in the stockyards, where people who lost their care can throw rotten vegetables or worse to them.

I heard from a fella today who's pre-ACA premium was $380 a month with a decent deductible. Now his premium under the ACA is $1400 with a $10,000 deductible. I guess the ACA is working as those who passed it wanted it to.

I heard from a fella today who's pre-ACA premium was $380 a month with a decent deductible. Now his premium under the ACA is $1400 with a $10,000 deductible. I guess the ACA is working as those who passed it wanted it to.
That's just insane.

• Banned

Obamacare was meant to go up every year since the bastard stole it from Romney. Obamacare was actually engineered by Romney.

• Banned

And this is from 2013

Obamacare is named the “Affordable Care Act,” after all, and the President promised the rates would be “as low as a phone bill.” But I just received a confirmed letter from a friend in Texas showing a 539% rate increase on an existing policy that’s been in good standing for years.

As the letter reveals (see below), the cost for this couple’s policy under Humana is increasing from $212.10 per month to $1,356.60 per month. This is for a couple in good health whose combined income is less than $70K — a middle-class family, in other words.

That’s a 539% rate increase!

$1,356.60 per month is not “affordable” health care. It’s monopolistic price gouging mandated by the Obama administration and enforced essentially at gunpoint. This isn’t health care; it’s highway robbery.

To clarify: this increased rate policy is not “under” Healthcare.gov, but the 539% rate increase is being caused because of Obamacare’s new rules

RATE SHOCK: Obamacare causing 539% increase in health insurance costs for Texans (see proof)

Obamacare was meant to go up every year since the bastard stole it from Romney. Obamacare was actually engineered by Romney.
Why do you think that 4 million Conservatives didn't show up in 2012 to vote Romney for President? Establishment Republicrats are the death of America, right along side with the Demoblicans.

Trump's strategy: fuck all you peasants
There is stupid, and then there is BlackFlag stupid.

Obamacare: Voters, are you stupid? - CNN.com
Obamacare: Liberal voters, are you stupid? YES YOU ARE!!!
The first bi - racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator who made the Rich much richer and the most in poverty, wanted to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world nation, and you say Trump wants to fuck all of US. Just cant get more stupid than BlackFlag. Well maybe the liberal babe in the picture. Is that your sister BF?

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

The first bi - racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator who made the Rich much richer and the most in poverty, wanted to fundamentally transform America into a 3rd world nation, and you say Trump wants to fuck all of US. Just cant get more stupid than BlackFlag. Well maybe the liberal babe in the picture. Is that your sister BF?

View attachment 139384
The GOP sabotaged healthcare over the last several years, then Trump comes in and sabotages it some more, epically fails at replacing it, and now is hoping healthcare completely collapses so that Americans are screwed. What leadership!

Why do you think that 4 million Conservatives didn't show up in 2012 to vote Romney for President? Establishment Republicrats are the death of America, right along side with the Demoblicans.

Democrats and Republicans play the same game. Just understand it as something like " The Bloods and Cyrpts"

Obamacare has five critical, show-stopper problems, each of which could independently bring down the whole system

Problem #1) The disastrous Healthcare.gov website which still doesn’t work.

Problem #2) RATE SHOCK as Americans realize they are going to have to pay up to 539% more just to keep their current health insurance plans.

Problem #3) The massive, widespread cancellation of existing health insurance policies because of Obamacare. Millions of Americans are losing their health care coverage right now…

Problem #4) Critical failures communicating insurance status to doctors, hospitals and health service providers (this hasn’t even been tested, and once it is initiated, it will crash hard).

Problem #5) Massive hacker theft of personal data thanks to disastrous security engineered into Healthcare.gov. Expect to see widespread theft of personal data (social security numbers, bank account information and more) if the Healthcare.gov website ever starts to function. The only reason personal data hasn’t yet been stolen from the site is because the servers crash too quickly for hackers to get through.

Bottom line: Obamacare is an economic apocalypse for America

Beyond the lies and campaign promises, the real ramifications of Obamacare are:

• Widespread job losses as employers cut hours and fire workers they can no longer afford to keep on the payroll thanks to Obamacare.

• Millions of Americans losing their existing health insurance coverage.

• Insane rate increases under a monopoly system that forces Americans to pay exorbitant fees to a cabal of insurance companies and drug companies.

• The widespread medical bankruptcy of American workers, families, and employers.

This is all by design, and it was all made possible by the people who got suckered into voting for a President who deliberately seeks to utterly destroy America.

. Three RINOc*nts won't vote to simply repeal. Lying bitches voted 7 times to repeal before. Lying bitches.

And this is from 2013

Obamacare is named the “Affordable Care Act,” after all, and the President promised the rates would be “as low as a phone bill.” But I just received a confirmed letter from a friend in Texas showing a 539% rate increase on an existing policy that’s been in good standing for years.

As the letter reveals (see below), the cost for this couple’s policy under Humana is increasing from $212.10 per month to $1,356.60 per month. This is for a couple in good health whose combined income is less than $70K — a middle-class family, in other words.

That’s a 539% rate increase!

$1,356.60 per month is not “affordable” health care. It’s monopolistic price gouging mandated by the Obama administration and enforced essentially at gunpoint. This isn’t health care; it’s highway robbery.

To clarify: this increased rate policy is not “under” Healthcare.gov, but the 539% rate increase is being caused because of Obamacare’s new rules

RATE SHOCK: Obamacare causing 539% increase in health insurance costs for Texans (see proof)
Wait until they see their phone bill!!

View attachment 139384
The GOP sabotaged healthcare over the last several years, then Trump comes in and sabotages it some more, epically fails at replacing it, and now is hoping healthcare completely collapses so that Americans are screwed. What leadership!
The GOP didn't do shit to the healthcare system for whenever they wanted to repeal it(if they really did) Obama and Dirty fucking Harry Reid would shoot it down(Shoot is violent rhetoric). As I said before, BF is one of the stupidest people in the universe and must be related to the female shown with ISIS.

Forum List

Back