Trump Lied About Iraq War

He supported it from the beginning and here's the proof. What a fucking peice of shit liar Trump is.

Trump will say what he thinks people want to hear. They want him to say the Iraq war was wrong, so he says it, he criticized the Pope then realized a lot of people are Catholics, so he said the Pope's a nice guy.

He's got his target audience and he's saying what fits.

People like it.

It doesn't make a good President though.

Trump seems like a Liberal Politician to me, Trump was for the War before he was against the War.

As opposed to Conservatives who were for the war when it was popular and who are still for the war when it's been shown to be a piece of shit.

You can't really win with the main two parties, they're both full of it, both messing everything up, hardly anyone has any convictions any more, any moral view point, they merely do what they can to make their career as good as possible.

He supported it from the beginning and here's the proof. What a fucking peice of shit liar Trump is.

How about that. Having been a loyal Stern listener for a long time.....I've heard Trump on the show many times. Audio from those appearances will be used in political ads. He's said a lot of things that he probably wishes he hadn't said.

An observation. That fucker really can't make a statement without repeating himself can he? I thought it was a recent thing. But he's been doing that for a long time.

Last edited:
Let's be honest here. When he was asked if he was in favor of the war in Iraq, he hedged a while and said, "I guess so. I just wish it was done right the first time." Hardly a resounding "Yes!"
Trump has been going on and on about his superior judgment and how he was absolutely opposed to the invasion of Iraq from the very beginning. He is evidently full of shit.
He didn't say he was opposed to it dumass. He said it was a huge mistake. Hindsight...

No. He said he opposed it long before it happened. Pay attention.

Trump seems like a Liberal Politician to me, Trump was for the War before he was against the War.

As opposed to Conservatives who were for the war when it was popular and who are still for the war when it's been shown to be a piece of shit.

You can't really win with the main two parties, they're both full of it, both messing everything up, hardly anyone has any convictions any more, any moral view point, they merely do what they can to make their career as good as possible.
I agree with much of what you say, and yea, war sucks, but it is a small world these days. It is a shame Bill Clinton got us into Iraq by not enforcing the terms of the surrender. Democrats are good at letting sores fester. Of course had Bush sr. never of made April Gaspie Ambassador to Iraq Saddam never of would done the opposite of what she ordered. Arabs never do what women say, Golda Meir is a classic example in history of that.

Anyhow, Trump is definitely a Liberal Democrat dressed as a Republican

He changed his mind. So big deal. Hillary and her husband defrauded millions from taxpayers in the Whitewater debacle and left behind a trail of dead bodies to cover it up.

You'd think a 75 million dollar investigation would reveal SOME part of that, eh?

I agree with much of what you say, and yea, war sucks, but it is a small world these days. It is a shame Bill Clinton got us into Iraq by not enforcing the terms of the surrender. Democrats are good at letting sores fester. Of course had Bush sr. never of made April Gaspie Ambassador to Iraq Saddam never of would done the opposite of what she ordered. Arabs never do what women say, Golda Meir is a classic example in history of that.

It is a shame Bill Clinton got us into Iraq by not enforcing the terms of the surrender.

Another Boldly Asserted falsehood, E?

It is a shame Bill Clinton got us into Iraq by not enforcing the terms of the surrender.
Another Boldly Asserted falsehood, E?

You know what I say about Cherry Pickers without a tree, they are pulling it out there ass.

I clearly place blame on Bush Sr.

Of course had Bush sr. never of made April Gaspie Ambassador to Iraq Saddam never of would done the opposite of what she ordered.

Let's be honest here. When he was asked if he was in favor of the war in Iraq, he hedged a while and said, "I guess so. I just wish it was done right the first time." Hardly a resounding "Yes!"

So, a yes has to be 'resounding' to be a yes now?

goddam you people hit the jackpot every day.

I disagree that Trump is a Liberal Democrat. He's a populist. He'll say anything.

Diplomacy often works in ways that aren't convenient, Saddam was always going to push and push and push. But he didn't need to be taken out, and if he was going to be taken out, then a decent post war policy was required.

What a fucking peice of shit liar Trump is.

why is it that Republicans lie, but demorat scum only make "misstatements" ??

liminallibertard.., i do believe you did choose your screen name wisely..,
Definition of liminal. 1 : of or relating to a sensory threshold. 2 : barely perceptible. 3 : of, relating to, or being an intermediate state, phase, or condition : in-between, transitional <in the liminal state between life and death

Forum List

Back