Trump lies again.....

When the left starts worrying about Obama and Hillary's lies then they won't look like hypocrites trying to call someone else out on them
Says the woman who failed to get the Joint Chiefs to recapture RouteIrish before it had even fallen.

Trump will not be the GOP nominee.

HGWA is unaware that Trump's numbers have fallen 25% in two weeks.

When the left starts worrying about Obama and Hillary's lies then they won't look like hypocrites trying to call someone else out on them

that's a fact. Obama won lie of year to put that monster government entitlement on our backs and they just yawned.

cost us BILLIONS of dollars and now they are going into the crapper like everything else he LIED about.

I can't take someone serious who would overlook something has big as that LIE was. and the man hasn't stopped lying yet

Stay on topic

Did Trump lie or not?

America wants to know

I love liberals.
They keep attacking and his numbers keep rising...yet they cant seem to make the connection.
It's like eating pie to lose weight...

I would gladly watch Trumps numbers rise.
Hope he gets the GOP nomination

Republicans deserve it

I love liberals.
They keep attacking and his numbers keep rising...yet they cant seem to make the connection.

That's the funny part, the more they attack the higher his numbers go. . If nothing else I like him for being non PC. He just says it how it is, don't like it? Too bad

I love liberals.

Yep, I can't figure out if they are just stupid or blind. Trump doesn't care which one it is. every time his numbers get higher because of it. so hey

I love liberals.

That's the funny part, the more they attack the higher his numbers go. . If nothing else I like him for being non PC. He just says it how it is, don't like it? Too bad

Like I've said..I'm not totally sold on Trump but it sure is fun to watch the media,RINOs and the left run around like their hairs on fire and pouring gas on it.

I love liberals.

Yep, I can't figure out if they are just stupid or blind. Trump doesn't care which one it is. every time his numbers get higher because of it. so hey

Lying is a virtue to Conservatives

Or is it mocking the disabled?

Hard to tell

If it's Trump v Hillary the debates should be held at The Liar's Club.

I see your dancing Muslims with one sniper fire dodging run and raise you with an attempt to join the Marines

I love liberals.

Like I've said..I'm not totally sold on Trump but it sure is fun to watch the media,RINOs and the left run around like their hairs on fire and poring gas on it.

Same here...but if he's the nominee he'll have my vote. He can't do any worse than the big eared disaster and no way in hell I'd ever vote for the Hildabeast

Ah another liberal pot calling the kettle black thread. Libs when your leaders stop lying through their teeth daily then maybe you have a shred of cred to point a finger at Trump.

Like all liars.....Trump makes up more lies to cover up his original lie

How could he have seen "thousands" of Muslims celebrating 9-11 when nobody reported more than a handful and they turned out to be Israelis
You set the bar low with Obama and supported him no matter what. You created the new politician. So shut the hell up.

As Trump continues to lie,
His campaign continues to die.

His support is down 25% in two weeks and falling.

Forum List

Back