Trump looks at ‘TV ready’ female running mate who knows how to be ‘loyal’: source

Lake is absolutely shameless and super victimy, and would be the best fit. Noem is similar but not (quite) as nuts, so #2 right now.

How about Sarah Huckabee Sanders? A governor of one of our greatest states with real executive experience, who had previous experience working for the Trumpster. Did a tremendous job for him.

How about Sarah Huckabee Sanders? A governor of one of our greatest states with real executive experience, who had previous experience working for the Trumpster. Did a tremendous job for him.
doesn't have the look or physical fitness. he said he wants someone TV ready

Nikki Haley is also a possibility once she drops out from the race for the republican nomination.

Note: I'm not saying that Nikki would make a good VP..... I'm just saying that she may be the one that winds up on the ticket.

Could happen I guess! But since she is only in her first term as gov., I doubt it will happen.

Sarah Palin is yesterdays news
Kari Lake will compete with Trump for the spotlight. Something Trump will not tolerate
Noem is attractive and can keep quiet.
Haley appeals to those who are not batshit crazy

Noem or Nikki Haley are his best bet

Sarah Palin is yesterdays news
Kari Lake will compete with Trump for the spotlight. Something Trump will not tolerate
Noem is attractive and can keep quiet.

Noem is his best bet

I disagree, I think Karen Lake has already been applying for the job with her antics in AZ and the FPOTUS will see that as a plus.

WW

I disagree, I think Karen Lake has already been applying for the job with her antics in AZ and the FPOTUS will see that as a plus.

WW

Trump wants an attractive woman at his side
He does not want a woman who will compete for the spotlight or get news coverage that doesn’t involve him

Sarah Palin should be the pick, if not then Kristi Noem, if not then Lake. that's the order! DON'T pick Stefanik! she's a RINO

Sarah Palin is out. Noem and Lake would be good choices for Trump, particularly Lake.

Forum List

Back