🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump loses Harvard's young Republicans

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The young Republicans at Harvard get it.

Harvard Republican Club
August 4 at 1:30pm ·
Dear Members and Alumni,

In every presidential election since 1888, the members and Executive Board of the Harvard Republican Club have gathered to discuss, debate, and eventually endorse the standard-bearer of our party. But for the first time in 128 years, we, the oldest College Republicans chapter in the nation, will not be endorsing the Republican nominee.

Donald Trump holds views that are antithetical to our values not only as Republicans, but as Americans. The rhetoric ...

Continue Reading

Getting no votes from Harvard, liberal, cocksucker, or otherwise....would be a big boost to his campaign.

So, who will they be voting for???
I say he still gets the majority of their votes.

I would not count on that. Hillary is a neocon at heart. We know it, they know it, we all know it. Uncertainty is bad for business, they know how Hillary will act as president, pretty much like Bush, and big business types will vote for Hillary with little hesitation.

Makes sense.

Trump resonates with less educated whites.

Hillary resonates with less educated blacks.

She resonates with blacks on every income level .. including the affluent and educated.

Not true of Trump .. even among white people.
You have a list of EVERY black that has been polled?
I'd love to see it.
You are the one acting like you know blacks, max.

So, who will they be voting for???
I say he still gets the majority of their votes.
It would be great to see the anti trump
Voters go to Johnson but realistically I think the whole thing is just a statement to try and get Trump in line... Come November I agree, they will vote Trump

Makes sense.

Trump resonates with less educated whites.

Hillary resonates with less educated blacks.

She resonates with blacks on every income level .. including the affluent and educated.

Not true of Trump .. even among white people.
You have a list of EVERY black that has been polled?
I'd love to see it.

That's pretty silly. :0)

It doesn't take many brain cells to find that information out.

Do you need help?

I'd prefer Bernie supporters go to Johnson ;).

Honestly Trump dies need to stay on point a bit more. Nothing wrong with not being politically correct but he doesn't need to focus so much time responding to people who talk smack about him.
For laughs check out TimothyMKaine.com
Figured if Dems weren't using it I would.

Forum List

Back