Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

Where did I deny anything?

Who keeps denying that Congress has any evidence of Biden corruption?
Not me.
Congress is doing what with this so-called evidence you suggest?

With every post that you say 'trump is innocent" or "trump has committed no crimes" or "trump never lies"

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
Where do you people come from? Did they find you on a deserted island? His company made money offering services, since when is this a criminal enterprise? You’re batshit crazy 😜 😆 😝, go away, move to another country and leave us alone…

Not me.
Congress is doing what with this so-called evidence you suggest?

With every post that you say 'trump is innocent" or "trump has committed no crimes" or "trump never lies"
I have never said Trump never lies, but he lies far less than Biden. Saying Trump is innocent isn't denial. It's a simple statement of the facts.

Aren't you the least bit embarrassed to claim that crack head, whore banging Hunter's "consulting advice" is worth $20 Million Dollars? School kids would be laughing at you over that one. My gosh get a grip. :auiqs.jpg:

Nope. He's had a bad time with addiction, but he's evidently smart and good at his job.

Forum List

Back