Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

Typical Leftist drivel. You have no answer so resort to junior high school insults. Dismissed.
Mikey,

I know "SHELL COMPANIES!!!!.....20Million.......Burisma....JOE BIDEN!" constitues an iron clad case of crimes too numerous to list to you.

But it's just a bunch of words to me without detail.

Aren't you the least bit embarrassed to claim that crack head, whore banging Hunter's "consulting advice" is worth $20 Million Dollars? School kids would be laughing at you over that one. My gosh get a grip. :auiqs.jpg:
You cast 2 votes for a guy who played a guy on TV.....

That conservatives attempt to defend Trump's limitless corruption and criminality renders them just as wrong and reprehensible as Trump.

pepe.jpg

Oooohhh No!!!! Trump actually had a real business and his company provided services in exchange for money!!!!!!

That's horrible!!!! Whatever are we gonna do?????

:102::death::206::eek-52:

He has no hotels or golf courses in the Middle East.

They were planning one in Dubai, but it got cancelled because of the financial meltdown.

Yes, I know. They have such beautiful 5 star hotels in the Gulf States with Swiss management I can't imagine why they would want a Trump hotel. They really aren't first rate.... Just sort of glitzy and a little tacky.

Yes, I know. They have such beautiful 5 star hotels in the Gulf States with Swiss management I can't imagine why they would want a Trump hotel. They really aren't first rate.... Just sort of glitzy and a little tacky.
So you believe that hotels get built because the people who live there wanted them to be built?

Forum List

Back