Trump Magic Bullet?

It was a bullet, the image of the bullet flying by has been shown. Furthermore his doctor told him it was a bullet, they would know.
The bullet in the picture was probably another shot
Dr Ronny Jackson is notoriously unreliable in reporting Trump medical conditions

It's conceivable, although as I sit here right now, I don't know whether that bullet, in addition to causing the grazing, could have also landed somewhere else,

Magic Bullet that struck Trumps ear and landed somewhere else?

you believe some image on the internet? the fbi has better tools. that massive bleeding gash could not have been caused by mere "shrapnel," which i have seen kill many lesser men .

There was no shrapnel, it would have been seen clear as day in the air if that hit him in the ear. It also would have been on the ground and/or hit others.

A man behind him was shot, that's because of the trajectory of the bullets.

When is reality just reality and not politics?

When Joe was looking like he had cognitive issues to most people you promoted him as an intellectual. And this was before the 2020 election. Progs lie all the time. That is how you empowered yourselves. The people rioting destroyed commercial businesses for your elites. And screwed themselves over. They are ranching out now to other commercial businesses in somewhat better neighborhoods as they slowly destroy them. The real evil is the really powerful wrapped in a cloak of social justice manipulating its lower-class peasants to increase their power and money windfalls.

It's conceivable, although as I sit here right now, I don't know whether that bullet, in addition to causing the grazing, could have also landed somewhere else,

i'm wondering how trumps earlobe, massive as it is,( we love that ear lobe don't we folks. ) could deflect a flying bullet while barely drawing blood. defies conservation of momentum.

I will have to defer to some of USMBs gun experts on this one.

Is a high velocity round fired from an AR 15 capable of just nicking the ear without causing additional concussive damage?

/----/Next Libtards will try to convince it was the same magic bullet from the JFK assassination.

There was no shrapnel, it would have been seen clear as day in the air if that hit him in the ear. It also would have been on the ground and/or hit others.

A man behind him was shot, that's because of the trajectory of the bullets.

When is reality just reality and not politics?
Evidently, FBI Director Wray is saying there was shrapnel
Otherwise, he would not have raised it as a possibility

Forum List

Back