Trump making surprise visit to Central Valley next week

capoliticalreview.com ^ | Feb. 12, 2020 | Stephen Frank

President Trump will be in California next week. He will be attending fund raising events—and possibly a public event in the Central Valley. This will show his interest in reviving the Republican Party in California. While the venue and event are not known at this time, this is good news for activists in the Central Valley. More details as we get them.

--------------

I have always thought President Trump should campaign in California to support GOP House candidates and narrow the gap in the presidential elections by increasing GOP turnout. A narrower loss in California should help him with the popular vote too.
Having said that, there is a limit on his time and he has to concentrate on winning the electoral vote.
Trump can have that other crook Nunes stump for Trump where the voters can't stand him.
Maybe Bloomberg should do rallies in the same town and time. He can play that game, too. FDT

Except, Nunes is a true Patriot that saw through the Dimm coups early on!

You mean he was sucking the tiny trumpystumpy from day one!

No.
That's how you interpret it thru your TDS goggles.
Nunes embodies the word "scum"... not just a scumbag, but a scum-sucker?

President Trump will be in California next week. He will be attending fund raising events—and possibly a public event in the Central Valley. This will show his interest in reviving the Republican Party in California. While the venue and event are not known at this time, this is good news for activists in the Central Valley. More details as we get them.

--------------

I have always thought President Trump should campaign in California to support GOP House candidates and narrow the gap in the presidential elections by increasing GOP turnout. A narrower loss in California should help him with the popular vote too.
Having said that, there is a limit on his time and he has to concentrate on winning the electoral vote.

Trump can have that other crook Nunes stump for Trump where the voters can't stand him.
Maybe Bloomberg should do rallies in the same town and time. He can play that game, too. FDT

Nunes is scum.

History will reveal Nune's as a great Patriot defending our Constitution.

Nah, just another partisan cocksucker.

--------------

We should bring Bernie in and bury Biden in effigy.

--------------

Except, Nunes is a true Patriot that saw through the Dimm coups early on!

You mean he was sucking the tiny trumpystumpy from day one!

No.
That's how you interpret it thru your TDS goggles.
Nunes embodies the word "scum"... not just a scumbag, but a scum-sucker?

25756d834ba20b08dace9c2f5bd731f9.jpg

--------------

Nunes is scum.

B. kidd works in the Records Department of the Ministry of Truth, rewriting news articles to conform with the Republican Party's current version of history. KIdd perceives that the Party's ultimate goal is to gain absolute mastery over the citizens of the Unites States by controlling access to the past and—more diabolically—controlling the minds of its subjects.

Paraphrased from a review of 1984

--------------

Nunes is scum.

B. kidd works in the Records Department of the Ministry of Truth, rewriting news articles to conform with the Republican Party's current version of history. KIdd perceives that the Party's ultimate goal is to gain absolute mastery over the citizens of the Unites States by controlling access to the past and—more diabolically—controlling the minds of its subjects.

That is the value of history; to be able to know where you are going, you need to understand where you have been.

--------------

Bloomberg can hold his rally in a grade school gym and put his dozen followers to sleep. He’s about the most boring person on the planet.

Ah, so indirectly admitting you need to be entertained.
That's the hook with Trump.
He's taken the NASCAR and WWW bunch into his tent with stand-up schtick.
And it worked!

Keep your eye on Bloomberg, Trump may be taller but he's a mental midget in comparison.
You fuckers won't admit you LOVED Stop and Frisk, and Trump endorsed it, too.

--------------

Bloomberg can hold his rally in a grade school gym and put his dozen followers to sleep. He’s about the most boring person on the planet.

And it worked!

Keep your eye on Bloomberg, Trump may be taller but he's a mental midget in comparison.

Crime is a disease, and stop n' frisk was one cure.

--------------

How can it be a "surprise visit" if it's been announced?

--------------

Do you know what possible means?....Try reading with a 5rh grader and then ask him what you just read means!

--------------

Do you know what possible means?....Try reading with a 5rh grader and then ask him what you just read means!
What is a 5rh, since you are so critical.

--------------

What is a 5rh, since you are so critical.
One more than a 4th....:5_1_12024:

--------------

And it worked!

Well, yeah I suppose I do like a president who’s excited about making America great and has some enthusiasm about doing great things for the nation.

Not all that much interested in some asshole midget who thinks I’m the problem with this nation because I like my guns, I like to decide how much soda I want and I enjoy going to the NASCAR races twice a year. The last thing I want is some fuck not only hating the country I love but me for being a part of it.

--------------

Nunes is scum.

That is the value of history; to be able to know where you are going, you need to understand where you have been.

True, thus current history assures that the rational man and rational woman that trump should never ever hold an office of trust.

Forum List

Back