Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

Hey fat uneducated retard. You LOST. The House is Republican and the Senate looks to be going that way too. Keep laughing at your own stupidity fatso. You still lose.
Sorry. Senate is looking like another tie (in Democrats favor) or an outright pickup of one net seat (GA runoff. I like Warnock's chances).
Republicans may not get to the magic 218 number in the House. And the Freedom Cucks are already planning a challenge to McCarthy's try for leadership.

Translation. Nothing really changes. :)

1668171969214.png

He fiddled with a different party before and it didn't go anywhere.
Why do you think he ran as a Republican? He said because they are dumb as hell and believe everything you say.

Trump didn't register to vote until he was in his 40s and he's changed parties five times since then.

That would be a lie.

What’s the deal here? You just want to vent or something? Both Trump and Biden commit gaffes all the time. Why are you asking me questions that you already know the answer to?

Yes, I think Trump is narcissistic asshole who is completely unfit for office because he has the temperament of a child. Yes, I know you think Biden has dementia and shits his pants. Yes, I know you think you’re incredibly clever for spouting the same retarded right-wing bumper sticker slogans at me like every other mindless conservative sheep.

Drop me a funny rating and run along now. You’re an idiot.
FB_IMG_1668041454477.jpg

At least you cam understand a Trump speech.

Trump didn't register to vote until he was in his 40s and he's changed parties five times since then.
Meanwhile Joe Potatohead has no idea if he has ever voted in life or even what Party he belong to.

All he knows is he getting ice cream for desert tonight and it is nap time and it would be nice if somebody helped him change his Depends.

I'm not sure about that, but who knows what that lying fool did or didn't do.

"Trump's political party affiliation has changed numerous times. He registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987, switched to the Reform Party in 1999, the Democratic Party in 2001, and back to the Republican Party in 2009"

I'm not sure about that, but who knows what that lying fool did or didn't do.

"Trump's political party affiliation has changed numerous times. He registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987, switched to the Reform Party in 1999, the Democratic Party in 2001, and back to the Republican Party in 2009"

1987 was the first time Trump registered to vote.

Forum List

Back