Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

DeSantis has never announced his intention of seeking the Presidency.
And he may very well not intend to do so. That said, with much of the nation urging him to run, I would not be surprised if he does so as we get closer to 2024.

Anyone who broke the law needed (and was) to be arrested and charged and con-victed. Can you say the same about your MAGAt thug insurrectionists? Were you at the Capitol on Jan 6th?
100%. Jan 6th rioters should face justice. I was not there. Why do you ask?

The thing is, there is going to be positioning over the next 2 years for all interested candidates. They will be picking at each other. I would love for it to be decided now but dont think thats the case.
Trump will lose a lot of support if he trashes DeSantis like he trashed the Republican candidates in 2016.

Joe Potatohead started his meltdown right after stealing the election in 2020.

Dat boy ain't right in the head.

The superstar Tuesday night was undeniably Ron DeSantis. DeSantis has transformed Florida from a blue state to a Red State through leadership and the application of conservative principles, taking solid action against the groomers and lockdown thugs of the democrat party.

Meanwhile in Virginia, Glen Youngkin continues to perform spectacularly.

Apparently Donald Trump's ego can't handle this and he has attacked both DeSantis and Younking.

Donald Trump seems to have bought into the fascist democrat narrative that people back him because of who he is.

That is a serious mistake. We backed Trump because he promoted OUR agenda. If he attacks our best people - then it's time for him to fade away, as he no longer represents the goals of decent Americans trying to retake America from the fascist democrat abomination.

If Trump want's to be relevant, promote the goals of conservative America. If he attacks the conservative agenda, then he needs to go away.
The fact is that Trump took the arrows and everyone else came out of the closet.

but,but,but, what about the so called Trump cult the dress wearing homosexuals on the left have been labeling republicans as ... whatever the outcome the right will rally behind either Trump or the younger version DeSantis who is basically identical with Trump policy wise ... but the real infighting is when dems primary the 1st female African American VP .... lol ! i cant wait for the meltdown between the leftist idiots !
Trumps low energy prices and border control was a threat to the left wanting to burn the country down

If the Republicans win the House Trump may no longer be needed, and the GOP can move on. Although it would also give Trump the levers of power if he is reelected.
I don't know what trump was thinking the last couple of days but he's screwed the pooch
He won't get enought delegates now

No point in even getting all hyped up about campaigns that won't even begin for a year if they even begin at all.

At this point I'm still trying to understand how on earth anyone submitted a democrook ballot since that potato was installed in the WH. That alone has me convinced that there are millions of people who really do seek to destroy the country from within rather than just a few hundred thousand who would engage in criminal acts of ballot box stuffing in order to advance the collectivist agenda.

Seriously... a potted plant and a coin toss on yes/no votes has more capacity to better represent people in a state than that stroked out peach colored shrek mother fucker.

Forum List

Back