Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

Agreed. Here's the question for all those folks who are jumping on the DeSantis bandwagon now that they've figured out what a loser Trump is. Can DeSantis withstand the kind of attack Trump is going to launch at him? Can Ron win an election outside of FL with Humpty Dumpty siphoning off 25% of Repub voters? Not a chance.
Lord that would be delicious to watch.

packing stadiums means nothing. let us know when is does
and I'm hard core right
I see you don't think numbers matter? I guess when one cheats that's true. I don't cheat however and I know count does matter.

I laugh at the illegal activity still ongoing!! 48 states have completed counting and two states aren’t. The obvious isn’t to you! Stupid
You guys whine baseless conspiracy theory claims of fraud every time you lose.

:itsok:

You’re just seeing that Trump is only about Trump?! Wow
I don't CARE who Trump is about. The whole "cult of personality" is a fraud cooked up by the Nazi democrats.

If Trump furthers the cause of liberty and constitutional governance in the fight against the fascism of the democrats, then I support Trump. If he does not, then I do not.

I don't CARE who Trump is about. The whole "cult of personality" is a fraud cooked up by the Nazi democrats.

If Trump furthers the cause of liberty and constitutional governance in the fight against the fascism of the democrats, then I support Trump. If he does not, then I do not.
Are you an “ends justify the means” kind of guy?

Forum List

Back