Trump Mocks Liberals With 'Fake News' Video!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Every day, in every way, Trump devastates Liberals.

"Liberal's actually thought this was real, reported it as news and spread it all over the internet. It even got to the point where the liberal, amateur website Snopes had to report it was false."
Mark Simone

"CLAIM: A video report from CNN shows Donald Trump purchasing a car and two children.

red.gif
FALSE"
FALSE: Donald Trump Buys Children

OMG!!!!!

They had to explain it to Liberals!!!!!!!

"The original video has been circulating since at least August 2015, and featured Trump in a comedy skit. While we have not been able to identify the exact source of this video, audience laughter can be heard at several points, indicating that this was a sketch on a Saturday Night Live type of show..."
Snopes

"Liberal's actually thought this was real, reported it as news and spread it all over the internet. It even got to the point where the liberal, amateur website Snopes had to report it was false."
Mark Simone

"CLAIM: A video report from CNN shows Donald Trump purchasing a car and two children.

red.gif
FALSE"

OMG!!!!!

"The original video has been circulating since at least August 2015, and featured Trump in a comedy skit. While we have not been able to identify the exact source of this video, audience laughter can be heard at several points, indicating that this was a sketch on a Saturday Night Live type of show..."
Snopes

He did bash the ethics vote by republican s yesterday a good thing
That's 1

So, the bottom line that I see is that snopes is reliable. It doesn't just debunk stories put out by the right. The notion that I find sketchy is that the story in the OP got wide currency on the left. THAT'S fake news.

So, the bottom line that I see is that snopes is reliable. It doesn't just debunk stories put out by the right. The notion that I find sketchy is that the story in the OP got wide currency on the left. THAT'S fake news.

A big 'hooray' for Snopes????

So, what we have here is your admission that it had to be explained to you that the story wasn't true.

Exactly as the OP states.

swwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooon, he is so unpresidently presidential.

"...he is so unpresidently presidential."

And....may we have your appraisal of the dirt-eating, low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being?

Mark Simone

red.gif
FALSE"

OMG!!!!!

Snopes

He did bash the ethics vote by republican s yesterday a good thing
That's 1

"...ethics..."

In what dimension does that term apply when discussing the President who won the "Lie of the Year" award?

Pray tell?

And....may we have your appraisal of the dirt-eating, low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being?
eh? are you one of those butthurt snowflakes one can read so much about?

trump is not even president yet, so i will wait for 2 seconds before i scream "Lock him up".

trump is not even president yet, so i will wait for 2 seconds before i scream "Lock him up".

Nothing left but bombast and hot air.

President Donald J. Trump...learn to love it.

your two statements go beautifully together.

CNN...the last bastion of professional journalism....ie Don Lemon drunk on his ass getting his ear pierced live on New Year's Eve and asking his co-host (a white woman) to marry him on the air. :blsmile:

Don-Lemon-Drunk-NYE-YouTube-640x480.jpg

As do:

45th US President

Donald J. Trump

Mark Simone

red.gif
FALSE"

OMG!!!!!

Snopes

No, they were laughing at right wingers. Who could be so stupid they would believe someone else would be stupid enough to believe something like this?
It would be like believing in birtherism. No one can possibly be that stupid.

As do:

45th US President

Donald J. Trump

45th US President Donald J. Trump: Nothing left but bombast and hot air. MAGA!!

I'll wait.

Mark Simone

red.gif
FALSE"

OMG!!!!!

Snopes

No, they were laughing at right wingers. Who could be so stupid they would believe someone else would be stupid enough to believe something like this?
It would be like believing in birtherism. No one can possibly be that stupid.

"Who could be so stupid they would believe someone else would be stupid enough to believe something like this?"

Ah.....you?

Snopes is a Leftwing 'fact checker'....get it?
For Leftists.

As do:

45th US President

Donald J. Trump

I'm not the most patient of individuals, and, while I have to wait someplace I go through the list of Presidents, you know ....as a kind of mental test....

You have no idea how good it felt when I got up to #45.

A big 'hooray' for Snopes???? So, what we have here is your admission that it had to be explained to you that the story wasn't true. Exactly as the OP states.
When did I ever say I believed it to be true? That's something you've made up out of whole cloth, probably to distract from the fact that it's usually right wingers that are fooled, because they'd rather believe a hit piece from their favorite fake news site than check out snopes.

A big 'hooray' for Snopes???? So, what we have here is your admission that it had to be explained to you that the story wasn't true. Exactly as the OP states.
When did I ever say I believed it to be true? That's something you've made up out of whole cloth, probably to distract from the fact that it's usually right wingers that are fooled, because they'd rather believe a hit piece from their favorite fake news site than check out snopes.

You should stick to terms you understand....hence, abjure the use of the phrase 'made up of whole cloth.'

I deduced your views from this statement of yours: "So, the bottom line that I see is that snopes is reliable. It doesn't just debunk stories put out by the right. "

I stated that Snopes had to explain that the story wasn't true....and you immediately praised Snopes for their help.

I believe that mine is a logical conclusion.

Now...if you were to be more articulate, you wouldn't be forced to retrace your path with denials.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back