🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump modern Harriet Tubman

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Pres.Trump is proving to be the spiritual successor to Harriet Tubman's legacy.

He has convinced far more black people to flee the Democrat plantation, which is the last remnant of institutional slavery in America, than she ever dreamed possible.

Trump's picture should be on the new $20 bill instead of Tubman. .. :cool:

Last edited:

He has convinced far more black people to flee the Democrat plantation, which is the last remnant of institutional slavery in America, than she ever dreamed possible.

He won't even get 10% of their vote next year.

Tubman is something like the 4356th most important person in American history. Hmmm

Tubman is something like the 4356th most important person in American history. Hmmm

Thxs for that piece of useless piece of information Shithead.

She was a credit to her gender, very clever and courageous. The slave owners hated her

upload_2019-11-24_16-28-23.png

upload_2019-11-24_16-25-29.png

upload_2019-11-24_16-30-20.png

So why would she run to one like Trump.
Your avatar is a picture of Obama, who did almost nothing for black people during his 8 years in office.

Yet you vehemently dislike Trump who in just 3 years has done a lot for black people in terms of jobs and prison reform. ... :cool:

Sorry, I am not Uncle Ben Carson or a boot licker like Candace Owens to believe stupid shit like that.

He won't even get 10% of their vote next year.

You keep telling yourself that. He won’t get 10% he will get 40%. Just wait. You libtards are too stupid to see the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thxs for that piece of useless piece of information Shithead.

Somebody is showing his true colors. Don’t cry now that you have been proven a liar.

Only a racist idiot would disgrace Mrs. Tubman in that manner.
You have a obama pic .. lol she ran away from black slave owners .. you're so uneducated

Because he has done more for blacks then any other president. What’s the unemployment rate. The lowest it’s been. For blacks it’s much lower then it’s ever been. Your brainwashed like the other liberals. Learn how to think for yourself. Except the fact that you will be saying President Trump till 2024.

Sorry, I am not Uncle Ben Carson or a boot licker like Candace Owens to believe stupid shit like that.
Why do so many blacks like you disparage accomplished black people who have made something of their life?

And yet make hero's out of every gang banging thug who manage to get themselves shot by the police while committing a crime.

Your avatar is a picture of Obama, who did almost nothing for black people during his 8 years in office.

Yet you vehemently dislike Trump who in just 3 years has done a lot for black people in terms of jobs and prison reform. ... :cool:

No your worse. A brainwashed libtard.

Only a racist idiot would disgrace Mrs. Tubman in that manner.
You have a obama pic .. lol she ran away from black slave owners .. you're so uneducated

Because he has done more for blacks then any other president. What’s the unemployment rate. The lowest it’s been. For blacks it’s much lower then it’s ever been. Your brainwashed like the other liberals. Learn how to think for yourself. Except the fact that you will be saying President Trump till 2024.

That is the right wing lie that has been told over and over and over again. Get something new, black folks aren't falling for that bullshit. When did that unemployment trend start? I can think for myself that is why you can't pull that false bullshit on me.

Forum List

Back