Trump monitors Dorian from Golf Course.

Well the op is a whiny little shit and proves with each and every one of his lamo threads.

You can't cure a whiny little shit.
You're right. That's why we have to vote the whiny little orange shit out.

Do you honestly believe that any one of the candidates forwarded by the Democratic Party can beat Trump and his record?

Have you actually listened to any of them?

I think you are drastically overestimating the support Trump has. More than half of the country believes he is doing a poor job, and has believed that since he began. You should worry more about what your own party might do. We'll let you know if we need your help.

I note with interest that you didn't answer the question.

Well the op is a whiny little shit and proves with each and every one of his lamo threads.

Do you honestly believe that any one of the candidates forwarded by the Democratic Party can beat Trump and his record?

Have you listened to Trump ? 2faced lying POS talking out of both sides of his mouth But if that's your speed go for it

I think you are drastically overestimating the support Trump has. More than half of the country believes he is doing a poor job, and has believed that since he began. You should worry more about what your own party might do. We'll let you know if we need your help.

I note with interest that you didn't answer the question.

Way too early to make those decisions.

Have you listened to Trump ? 2faced lying POS talking out of both sides of his mouth

He often does. Great communication style. Keeps you people tearing out your hair.

Have you listened to Trump ? 2faced lying POS talking out of both sides of his mouth

He often does. Great communication style. Keeps you people tearing out your hair.

So now lying is a great communication style...that is a new one.

What is next for you Trump worshipers?

It's not lying. Today I say I MAY go this way. Tomorrow I say I MAY go that way. No lie, I simply choose not to let you know anything beyond what I MIGHT do.

You're no negotiator. Your thinking is way too literal and puerile in many ways.

It's not lying. Today I say I MAY go this way. Tomorrow I say I MAY go that way. No lie, I simply choose not to let you know anything beyond what I MIGHT do.

You're no negotiator. Your thinking is way too literal and puerile in many ways.

What I am not is not a politician, I do not lie for a living. Even when I was recruiting for the Marine Crops I refused to play this stupid ass game. I am always straight forward with people, it is the only way to be

What I am not is not a politician, I do not lie for a living. Even when I was recruiting for the Marine Crops I refused to play this stupid ass game. I am always straight forward with people, it is the only way to be

You didn't have a domestic enemy party backed by a pocketed media trying to destroy you, your family and the country.

Best to keep them off-balance.

London Mayor Mocks Trump For Monitoring Hurricane Dorian 'Out On The Golf Course' | HuffPost

As a major hurricane headed to Florida, Trump was so concerned that he cancelled a trip to Europe.
Sent Mike Pence (& tried to get him to stay at his Ireland report).

Then he went to Camp David for an overnight stay. Maybe they have better weather forecasting there or perhaps he needed some "executive time" to pray for people's safety.

His concern ratcheted up on Monday, when he went to his Virginia resort to golf. Where else to get a feel for the storm but outside. Maybe when he held up certain golf clubs he go a different vibe?
so? not sure your point. do you think he can't do his job remotely? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You didn't have a domestic enemy party backed by a pocketed media trying to destroy you, your family and the country.

Best to keep them off-balance.

Trump lies because that's what he does.

I'm not sure what people expect him to do. Is he supposed to stand on the East coast and negotiate with the hurricane when it makes landfall? :dunno:

Oh hell no. Considering Trump's suckey negotiating skills, the hurricane would end up destroying the entire eastern end of the country.

London Mayor Mocks Trump For Monitoring Hurricane Dorian 'Out On The Golf Course' | HuffPost

As a major hurricane headed to Florida, Trump was so concerned that he cancelled a trip to Europe.

Then he went to Camp David for an overnight stay. Maybe they have better weather forecasting there or perhaps he needed some "executive time" to pray for people's safety.

His concern ratcheted up on Monday, when he went to his Virginia resort to golf. Where else to get a feel for the storm but outside. Maybe when he held up certain golf clubs he go a different vibe?

You expect him to stare at the TV coverage for the duration? All that can be done is being done.

Then why cancel his trip to Poland?

Because it's the right thing to do, and you know progressives would mock him for going, even as they mock him now for cancelling.
His ability to monitor is the same from poland as from the golf course.

Marty gets invited to a relative's wedding. He responds & says he can't attend because he is too busy at work.

Marty decides to go golfing not realizing that it is the day of that wedding & the reception is where he golfs.

I wonder what his family will think when they see the " Hey I am way too busy to attend your stupid wedding" Marty coming off the golf course?

In this example it's a 5 day wedding ceremony, with hours long gaps in the festivities, so taking a few hours to relax isn't a big deal.

Nice attempt at a comparison, you addled muddled fucktard.
Trump made the decision way before they knew the storm would stall, assfuck Marty.

Liberals are grasping at straws.
Trump does not need to be at the White House to be given updates on the hurricane's progress.

Wow, a denier so fucking stupid that they are arguing that ocean levels are not rising

Wow, a left wing parrot who confuses singular and plural and hence demonstrates grammatical abilities of a MORON.

WHERE is the sea level rise evidence?

A: there ain't any, other than this beaked birdbrain parroting some liar....

You expect him to stare at the TV coverage for the duration? All that can be done is being done.

Because it's the right thing to do, and you know progressives would mock him for going, even as they mock him now for cancelling.

So you wouldn't have ripped him for going to poland?

LOL.

And yes, he can actually do more things here than there. Face to face meetings instead of teleconferences.

Marty gets invited to a relative's wedding. He responds & says he can't attend because he is too busy at work.

Marty decides to go golfing not realizing that it is the day of that wedding & the reception is where he golfs.

I wonder what his family will think when they see the " Hey I am way too busy to attend your stupid wedding" Marty coming off the golf course?

In this example it's a 5 day wedding ceremony, with hours long gaps in the festivities, so taking a few hours to relax isn't a big deal.

Nice attempt at a comparison, you addled muddled fucktard.
Trump made the decision way before they knew the storm would stall, assfuck Marty.

All this is about is you finding anything you can "wrong" with trump for your mental TDS masturbation.

Pathetic.

So you wouldn't have ripped him for going to poland?

LOL.

And yes, he can actually do more things here than there. Face to face meetings instead of teleconferences.

And yet he tweeted 3 day old forecast information. Guess those meeting did not help

Forum List

Back