Trump monitors Dorian from Golf Course.

London Mayor Mocks Trump For Monitoring Hurricane Dorian 'Out On The Golf Course' | HuffPost

As a major hurricane headed to Florida, Trump was so concerned that he cancelled a trip to Europe.
Sent Mike Pence (& tried to get him to stay at his Ireland report).

Then he went to Camp David for an overnight stay. Maybe they have better weather forecasting there or perhaps he needed some "executive time" to pray for people's safety.

His concern ratcheted up on Monday, when he went to his Virginia resort to golf. Where else to get a feel for the storm but outside. Maybe when he held up certain golf clubs he go a different vibe?
Think he should be driving a truck to the scene. Weak post by a Drive by troll.

I'm kinda keeping score. For every negative post about trump, about 4 or 5 of his jock sniffers rush in to defend him. Oh well, to each his own.

Just like Algore's FRAUD and the Dems' chances of taking the WH, Dorian is FIZZLING OUT....

Down to Cat 2, 110 mph, over not so hot water, and cooling it the longer it sits in one place. Eye starting to get fuzzy...

Democrats hoped for a Cat 5, but to get Cat 5 now, you'd need to be IN THE GULF, which is where there is warm water....

SORRY, no GLOBALONEY today....

Just like Algore's FRAUD and the Dems' chances of taking the WH, Dorian is FIZZLING OUT....

Down to Cat 2, 110 mph, over not so hot water, and cooling it the longer it sits in one place. Eye starting to get fuzzy...

Democrats hoped for a Cat 5, but to get Cat 5 now, you'd need to be IN THE GULF, which is where there is warm water....

SORRY, no GLOBALONEY today....
There is obviously global warming

From this point forward it can be blamed on Trump

London Mayor Mocks Trump For Monitoring Hurricane Dorian 'Out On The Golf Course' | HuffPost

As a major hurricane headed to Florida, Trump was so concerned that he cancelled a trip to Europe.

Then he went to Camp David for an overnight stay. Maybe they have better weather forecasting there or perhaps he needed some "executive time" to pray for people's safety.

His concern ratcheted up on Monday, when he went to his Virginia resort to golf. Where else to get a feel for the storm but outside. Maybe when he held up certain golf clubs he go a different vibe?
Trump has people working for him silly. Fuck the terrorist London mayor

In the Talmud/NT or more recently?

Yeah, all that "melting" is causing ocean "rise" in JUST ONE PLACE....

THANKS.....

The "warmers" have three sinking island chains in the South Pacific. That's their "evidence" of ocean rise.... never mind that NOTHING ELSE ON EARTH IS SINKING.... and all three island chains are right on the "lip" of the tectonic formation known as the Pacific Ring of Fire, on the subduction side...

looting-vs-finding.jpg

Remember this after Katrina? It seems that black people “loot“ and white people “find“.

What’s even funnier is that many Republicans blamed the poor response after Katrina on Barack Obama who didn’t become president until years later.
I dont see any food in sight, do you?

katrina-looting.jpg

My position is that your fat assed piece piece of shit freaked out when Obama golfed and promised he wouldn't.

Obama never golfed on his own courses where he charged the Secret Service for golf carts to follows his fat ass around the golf course.
You assfucks are dumber than shit.
I wasn't asking you, foul mouthed moron.

My position is that your fat assed piece piece of shit freaked out when Obama golfed and promised he wouldn't.

Obama never golfed on his own courses where he charged the Secret Service for golf carts to follows his fat ass around the golf course.
You assfucks are dumber than shit.
I wasn't asking you, foul mouthed moron.

Did his mean words hurt your poor little snowflake eyes?

Do you need to run off to a safe space and draw some rainbow pictures?

A perfect example of no matter what Trump does, the TDS cucks like RealDick will find anything wrong with it.

Bonus points for being as trivial as possible about it.

Get a fucking life, you dickless wonder.

The right complained endlessly about Obama going golfing, and he went golfing about 100 times in 8 years. Trump goes golfing twice a week at a cost of over a $1 million on the public purse and crickets from the right.

They also complained when Obama wore a tan suit, and Michelle wore a sleeveless dress. I note that Melania frequently wears sleeves dresses, and crickets.

People are dying from this storm and Trump is golfing. It seems callous and unfeeling, but that's nothing new for this President.

You'll never find a post from me complaining about Obama's trips and golf. It's petty shit. At no time have I read anyone complain of "tan suits" & "sleeveless dresses", it's more petty fucking shit. Only thing I've mentioned is the bulge in Michelle's "Michael's" pants, makes one wonder how come.

People die everyday and all day. Business is conducted on the golf course, and even our POTUS gets a break from the shit-storm.

looting-vs-finding.jpg

Remember this after Katrina? It seems that black people “loot“ and white people “find“.

What’s even funnier is that many Republicans blamed the poor response after Katrina on Barack Obama who didn’t become president until years later.

The only one dumb enough to blame Katrina on Barry would be Joe Biden! He's so freakin' confused it's a wonder he can find his way home at night!

WTF is he supposed to do? Do a rain dance or something? That's Elizabeth Warren's job.
All he had to do was to pretend to have some pretense of civility and not play golf like the entire fucking east coast of the USA orbits his golfing Orange fat ass. Simple as that.

Last edited:
A perfect example of no matter what Trump does, the TDS cucks like RealDick will find anything wrong with it.

Bonus points for being as trivial as possible about it.

Get a fucking life, you dickless wonder.

The right complained endlessly about Obama going golfing, and he went golfing about 100 times in 8 years. Trump goes golfing twice a week at a cost of over a $1 million on the public purse and crickets from the right.

They also complained when Obama wore a tan suit, and Michelle wore a sleeveless dress. I note that Melania frequently wears sleeves dresses, and crickets.

People are dying from this storm and Trump is golfing. It seems callous and unfeeling, but that's nothing new for this President.
I remember the right bitching about Obama's golfing. I remember how the left defended him too.

Interesting now that here the left is doing the exact same shit that they castigated the right for doing with Obama too. I guess they just want to prove MAC right, the hard left and the hard right sound identical.

USCG already had 3 helos on the ground in Abaco, Bahamas and 2 cutters en route yesterday, so I guess he had his phone in his golf bag, twats.

Forum List

Back