Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another clueless post from the far right.

The right has trump as their cult leader and you keep failing when you try to group the left into politician lovers.

Uh huh

220px-Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg

Desantis, as dull as he is, doesn't have a chance.

I feel bad for Trump because of the weaponized DOJ bullshit but no way I vote out of pity. We need a different person to lead our party. TRUMP IS TOO TOXIC
Another one smartens up and realizes that trump is a losing ticket.

When will the Loyalist Decide to MOVE ON.........From this POS.

When will trump be shunned.
I have lost count of the number of times that I have heard the liberAl’s claim we can stick a fork in Trump as he is done. Maybe this time he really is but i doubt it.

I have lost count of the number of times that I have heard the liberAl’s claim we can stick a fork in Trump as he is done. Maybe this time he really is but i doubt it.
This thread is to document the trump supporters that have said they are moving from trump to a different candidate.

Each of the posters have stated they once supported trump and are now finding and supporting a different candidate.

Simple as that.

Where is Batcat and the support for a (R) candidate in 2024?

DeSantis is sinking hard. Pro-Slavery Curriculum.......LOLOLLL
trump has been indicted again, and soon to be again....this doesn't get OLD.
Scott......(R) will Never support him at this level.
Haley.....says no to trump, says he can't be the nominee, then says she would still support him if he actually is the nominee. WACK. NutJob.
Christie, just in the race to irritate trump and his supporters. Keep it Up Chris.

How about Kari Lake ....... LOLLOLLLOLLOLLL....another Loser.

Haley.....says no to trump, says he can't be the nominee, then says she would still support him if he actually is the nominee. WACK. NutJob.
Christie, just in the race to irritate trump and his supporters. Keep it Up Chris.

Traitor babble.

So if trump ends up in prison, as it should be. Who do you believe will take the lead on the Republican side as the nominee for president ?

So if trump ends up in prison, as it should be. Who do you believe will take the lead on the Republican side as the nominee for president ?
Donald Trump jr and he can pardon his innocent father.

The more obvious the fraud the more you bring it up. That is guilt.

/——-/ democRAT’s wet dream #12
BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA
It doesn't matter what you or I think about it ; at this point it's a real possibility. Again I ask , who do you believe will end up the front runner if trump is out of the picture ? Remember he's old and out of shape, trump could very well just die, or go completely crazy, he's almost there as it is.

It doesn't matter what you or I think about it ; at this point it's a real possibility. Again I ask , who do you believe will end up the front runner if trump is out of the picture ? Remember he's old and out of shape, trump could very well just die, or go completely crazy, he's almost there as it is.
Maga butthurt looks like this^^^

a democrat worried about an old out of shape piece of crap.....I though you were talking about trump not JOey

Forum List

Back