Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think He'll see jail?
No, I donā€™t see him in jail
If found guilty, a sweet deal will be made

I really think most anti trump people want justice but not putting the former president in jail

Logistics donā€™t work

Did I give you a fair answer?

I really think most anti trump people want justice but not putting the former president in jail

Logistics donā€™t work

Did I give you a fair answer?
"justice" would be where all these Dims persecuting Trump go to prison.

Separate cell for His protective unit?
I've stated numerous times, do a search, that trump won't serve time in jail or prison.
If convicted, he will make some deal to avoid jail.

Then the typical RWI's, including you, chime in about putting others in prison, even though those others haven't been charged with any crimes.

Logistics donā€™t work

"justice" would be where all these Dims persecuting Trump go to prison.

I've stated numerous times, do a search, that trump won't serve time in jail or prison.

Then the typical RWI's, including you, chime in about putting others in prison, even though those others haven't been charged with any crimes.
These bogus cases will all be thrown out.

I doubt that. If convicted He'll be forced to wear an ankle bracelet and do hard time at Bedminster or Mar-A-Lago.
You didn't hear me chiming in about putting others in prison. I have said these people need to be investigated.

This is the view of one very insecure confused welfare recipient.
Get a JOB.

Not enough to vote for him for president, but I liked him taking a stand against the woke mob. If he keeps this up there is a chance that he would earn my vote in 2028, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Especially since we don't know the future at this point.
So who has your VOTE today?

I have never been a fan or cast a vote for him. He did some good things about the Judiciary and removing bad federal regulations, but let's be honest. He spent 8 trillion dollars, never vetoed or fought for a good budget, and he closed down the country when it wasn't necessary and was told it wasn't necessary.

I'll be supporting Ron DeSantis this time around.
Another moving on from trump.
It's hard to keep up with all the defectors.

Forum List

Back