Trump: Mr. Big Government

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Trump's plan to deport all 11M illegals in this country has been estimated to cost $400B. I dont know whether that is high low or just right. But I havent seen a more reliable number either way.
Consider that the entire DHS budget for next year is $40.8 billion. Trump's plan calls for a 10 fold increase. How many people would be hired? How much more spending on overhead etc? And does anyone think that mega-agency will just go away once all the illegals are deported, assuming that's even possible? They would find additional responsibilities to justify their continued existence. That means monitoring every American citizen on suspicion of being illegal, harboring illegals, being a jihadi, or aiding and abetting. Hello, police state.

Trump will deport 11M illegals right after Obama closes Gitmo......

Meaning never.

Every person of voting age understands that all candidates make pledges they can't possibly fulfill .

Trump's plan to deport all 11M illegals in this country has been estimated to cost $400B. I dont know whether that is high low or just right. But I havent seen a more reliable number either way.
Consider that the entire DHS budget for next year is $40.8 billion. Trump's plan calls for a 10 fold increase. How many people would be hired? How much more spending on overhead etc? And does anyone think that mega-agency will just go away once all the illegals are deported, assuming that's even possible? They would find additional responsibilities to justify their continued existence. That means monitoring every American citizen on suspicion of being illegal, harboring illegals, being a jihadi, or aiding and abetting. Hello, police state.

What I would like to know (assuming the $400B is accurate or even close) is how does he think he's going to get Congress to appropriate that much money for it, I know our Congress Critters like to spend money like drunken sailors but that's beyond the pale even for them. So what's the plan? Get all the Congress Critters hooked on Heroine? Kidnap their families and hold them hostage?

Last I heard Congress Critters fancy the idea of getting re-elected and blowing another $400B that we don't have to satisfy the Donald's police state fantasies isn't likely to brighten their prospects.

This is the same guy who said he will "build a glorious beautiful wall, with a door". I wouldnt stress to much on the whole "not making sense" thing.

lol, 400 billion...
Do you have some other figure?
Look, the estimated costs (400 billion) accrue when illegals are removed from the country and many of them therewith from the US economy. Removed illegals will no longer generate US income (loss: about 400 billion USD annual). True, but there are millions of unemployed to replace them. Thus, the alleged costs could be a surplus in reality as unemployed get jobs.

Keep in mind that we are talking about removing 11M people from all over the US. Not all are Hispanics or even Mexicans, so it will mean deporting people to Israel and Nigeria.
Consider that Hitler y'sh failed to deport 10M Jews in 4 years despite having a considerably smaller space and better defined population.

lol, 400 billion...
Look, the estimated costs (400 billion) accrue when illegals are removed from the country and many of them therewith from the US economy. Removed illegals will no longer generate US income. True, but there are millions of unemployed to replace them. Thus, the alleged costs could be a surplus in reality as unemployed get jobs.
Do you have some other figure than $400B, yes or no?

Trump will deport 11M illegals right after Obama closes Gitmo......

Meaning never.

Every person of voting age understands that all candidates make pledges they can't possibly fulfill .

Awesome. Those two campaign promises are very similar. You can't possibly say one is more outlandish than the other. Right?

False equivalencies are a nutbag staple.

If you go to his website, I don't even think he mentions deportations anymore.
E-verify and increasing ICE agents was a couple things. Increasing the agents would be a great start because they cant deport them enough to keep up with border patrol arrests. Number of ICE agents has risen with the number of border patrol since 9-11
Nothing about "rounding them up" or anything.

lol, 400 billion...

Ahahaha that's $36,000 per illegal talk about your epic math FAILS :laugh:
Please post what you consider a realistic figure and be prepared to back it up.

I don't think we need to purchase every illegal a brand new car and give them $10,000 in cash as part of their deportation. :laugh: You made this preposterous claim now back it up or admit you were wrong.

E-verify and increasing ICE agents was a couple things. Increasing the agents would be a great start because they cant deport them enough to keep up with border patrol arrests. Number of ICE agents has risen with the number of border patrol since 9-11
It would not be the first thing he flip flopped on. The wonder is people stll believe him.

Oh, fuck off! Your abject stupidity and failure at existence never ceases to amaze me. Of all the asinine bullshit that Trump stands for, the one thing that puts your panties in a bunch your incessant whining about your bullshit open borders liberal nonsense. Not only are you a failure, but you're a failure at failure. You are failure squared. And a poster child for oral sex.

Illegals have no right to be here.

It would not be the first thing he flip flopped on. The wonder is people stll believe him.
Or he started thinking. Or listening. I guess either way is progress lol
A lot of people change their positions when they learn of better ways to do things.

lol, 400 billion...
Look, the estimated costs (400 billion) accrue when illegals are removed from the country and many of them therewith from the US economy. Removed illegals will no longer generate US income. True, but there are millions of unemployed to replace them. Thus, the alleged costs could be a surplus in reality as unemployed get jobs.
Do you have some other figure than $400B, yes or no?
I guess it would be some million.

Forum List

Back