Trump Muslim Ban 2.0: Just as Un-Constitutional

The code of law was quite clear. The President can decide to exclude any group he deems might be a danger until he decides otherwise.

President wants some form of better vetting to keep more ISIS fighters out.

There has been too much of a threat because of poor malformation and lies.

President is fully within the law to ban any group he wants to for as long as he decides.

90 days is hardly a hardship when the safety of the US citizens might be at stake.

What of the attack that is not found and stopped before it can be carried out? What of other ISIS members that lied and were not yet discovered?

What if you might be the next victim or someone you care about?
Trump's anti-Muslim executive order was found to be illegal by a federal court and his second try has brought our several more states to strike it down again.

How is it a muslims ban when it is limited to 6 out of 50 muslims countries

If it was about muslims then all 50 would be included in the 90 day pause.
The Judiciary says differently.

A few lawyers and judges are making up their own rules and not following the law.

You worry abut the president that might act above the law but what of those judges that are ignoring the law and constitution to allow aliens that might be danger into the country?

They are acting above the law not for a real reason but because of what they wrongly believe Trump said before being elected, not because of any factual evidence. What of their abuse of the Laws?

They don't care of the law, just misusing the courts to try and discredit the president.

The US code give the president the right to ban or pause any aliens he wants to.

Why should aliens have a right to enter the US if they lie to get their visa or refugee status? Why shouldn't the US impose some stronger form of vetting or require those nations to be more forthcoming with information about each person that tries to enter?

Should you allow killers, criminals or insurgents into your home that want to do you harm? Shouldn't you have a say in who enters and who doesn't to your home where your family are sleeping?

Why shouldn't we as a country not be more discerning about who come in? To wait till we can get more correct information on those aliens?
When America violates the law, it ceases to be American.

There is nit law that says the US has to allow anyone and everyone into the US, including those who hate this country or would harm it's people.

Where is the violation of the law?

The president can decide what aliens come in and which ones don't.

Where is the violation when I have posted the US law code for you to see?

they want to deny the law even after they see the law . They are emotional 'know nothings' , probably anarchists on this immigration issue Aris . .

The law in fact gives the President the right to say who is allowed into the country.
Trump used that law to make the country safer.
The question is: " Why do you want ISIS running wild in the streets of America?"
No, the question is why do you want Trump to be above the law as determined in court.

The code of law was quite clear. The President can decide to exclude any group he deems might be a danger until he decides otherwise.

President is fully within the law to ban any group he wants to for as long as he decides.

90 days is hardly a hardship when the safety of the US citizens might be at stake.

What of the attack that is not found and stopped before it can be carried out? What of other ISIS members that lied and were not yet discovered?

Trump's anti-Muslim executive order was found to be illegal by a federal court and his second try has brought our several more states to strike it down again.

-------------------------------------------------------- hopefully its just a first step by th
doesn't matter if its 'isis' or islamic state . The problem is those that are believers and practice islam Coyote .

No they are distorting Islam so they can abuse and kill without risking their belief in the gardens that will await them. I expect they will be sorry to find a different fate, or nothing at all.

They are blood thirst hates ready to kill as many people a they can.
---------------------------------------------------- i disagree with you Aris , my thinking and looking at islam tells me that they have been the same bloodthirsty religion from their founding and their first invasion of Spain at about 800 AD Aris !! Look what muslims , not necessarily isis are doing in Germany , France , sweden , san bernadino , orlando usa Aris .

Just because they might have said they were muslims, does not mean they were actually following islam.

If a criminal said in the name of god when committing a crime, would you call them real christians? Or would they more likely be cult followers or practicing a corrupted faith that had little to do with the Bible?

If they picked only those verses about war in the name of god, like abraham or moses or david, and not the bible as a whole, would you call them real christians?

If some hateful conspiracy group picked up and cross when they wage war on civilians, would you blame all christians?

Just because their last words might god is great, does not mean they really understand god or his laws in the bible or the koran.

Just because Hitler acquired christian symbols and relics, would you blame all christians for their crimes? Would you blame all germans?
------------------------------------------------- i disagree with your line of reasoning Aris , islam has been murderous since its invention by mohamad .over 1400 hundred years ago Aris .

I've lived among muslims and christians that killed each other, both were my friends and good people

Sadly I think you see only the worst people and corrupted nature.

I studied the Koran and the bible. You can find verses that can be used or misused by taking them out of context to justify almost anything. In context of the whole book, chapters, they take on a deeper meaning of a much more just religion and god.

Christianity has it's own very bloody history as well.

Are all christians today bad because of the history?

How many muslims and people of other faiths have christians killed in the past............ in the name of god and the faith?

You can find a bloody history in any culture and faith at some time in the past, and present if you choose to.

What of the billion of muslims that practice a peaceful faith that is tolerant and respectful of others? What of the centuries of Islam living in peace around the world? How many wars were carried out by christians, even christians fighting other christians during all those centuries?

Romans conquered, christians conquered and yes muslims conquered, but they also created peaceful and prosperous and enlightened people as well.

Yes there are many that seek to destroy the US, but millions more that don't.

There are americians that seek to overthrow the country and preach hate but most do not.

We want to keep the bad out but we should not blame all the good people for the crimes of the few.

I've seen the violence, torture and massacres in far too many places, and the good in the people as well. I've lost friends because of religion and politics and hate and greed. I've been a victim of the violence a few times.

I want the bad seeds that abuse the faith to be wiped out, but I don't blame all the others that have not.

‘Maryland became the latest state to join in legal challenges against President Donald Trump's revised temporary travel ban on Friday, with its attorney general saying it would join a lawsuit brought by Washington and other states.

Attorney General Brian Frosh said his office would formally join the suit on Monday.

"The administration persists in an effort to implement a policy that is inhumane and unconstitutional, but also makes us less safe, not more safe," Frosh said in a statement.’

Maryland to join other states in court challenge to Trump's travel ban

Exactly.

Indeed, the idiocy of the order is proven by its very provisions, such as excluding Iraq from the ban.

The ban is predicated on the bigoted, wrongheaded notion that Muslim majority nations are somehow ‘predisposed’ to terrorism – the last time anyone checked Iraq is a Muslim majority nation, and should be subject to the ban; Trump’s Muslim ban is as inconsistent as it is hateful and wrong.

The ban is predicated on the bigoted, wrongheaded notion that Muslim majority nations are somehow ‘predisposed’ to terrorism

If the suicide vest fits...........
He left out 50 other countries to ban too in order for it to be a Muslim ban.

No, the question is why do you want Trump to be above the law as determined in court.

-------------------------------------------------------- hopefully its just a first step by th
doesn't matter if its 'isis' or islamic state . The problem is those that are believers and practice islam Coyote .

No they are distorting Islam so they can abuse and kill without risking their belief in the gardens that will await them. I expect they will be sorry to find a different fate, or nothing at all.

---------------------------------------------------- i disagree with you Aris , my thinking and looking at islam tells me that they have been the same bloodthirsty religion from their founding and their first invasion of Spain at about 800 AD Aris !! Look what muslims , not necessarily isis are doing in Germany , France , sweden , san bernadino , orlando usa Aris .

Just because they might have said they were muslims, does not mean they were actually following islam.

If a criminal said in the name of god when committing a crime, would you call them real christians? Or would they more likely be cult followers or practicing a corrupted faith that had little to do with the Bible?

If they picked only those verses about war in the name of god, like abraham or moses or david, and not the bible as a whole, would you call them real christians?

If some hateful conspiracy group picked up and cross when they wage war on civilians, would you blame all christians?

Just because their last words might god is great, does not mean they really understand god or his laws in the bible or the koran.

Just because Hitler acquired christian symbols and relics, would you blame all christians for their crimes? Would you blame all germans?
------------------------------------------------- i disagree with your line of reasoning Aris , islam has been murderous since its invention by mohamad .over 1400 hundred years ago Aris .

I've lived among muslims and christians that killed each other, both were my friends and good people

I studied the Koran and the bible. You can find verses that can be used or misused by taking them out of context to justify almost anything. In context of the whole book, chapters, they take on a deeper meaning of a much more just religion and god.

How many muslims and people of other faiths have christians killed in the past............ in the name of god and the faith?

You can find a bloody history in any culture and faith at some time in the past, and present if you choose to.

What of the billion of muslims that practice a peaceful faith that is tolerant and respectful of others? What of the centuries of Islam living in peace around the world? How many wars were carried out by christians, even christians fighting other christians during all those centuries?

Romans conquered, christians conquered and yes muslims conquered, but they also created peaceful and prosperous and enlightened people as well.

There are americians that seek to overthrow the country and preach hate but most do not.

We want to keep the bad out but we should not blame all the good people for the crimes of the few.

I've seen the violence, torture and massacres in far too many places, and the good in the people as well. I've lost friends because of religion and politics and hate and greed. I've been a victim of the violence a few times.

I want the bad seeds that abuse the faith to be wiped out, but I don't blame all the others that have not.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- problem with muslims is their history of violence plus their theology and like i said their history plus the current news of their murders and atrocities . PLUS . i can't think of any reason that i need to have a muslim as my neighbor Aris .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- problem with muslims is their history of violence plus their theology and like i said their history plus the current news of their murders and atrocities . PLUS . i can't think of any reason that i need to have a muslim as my neighbor Aris .

and yet you just might have good muslims neighbors and not realize it. They are not all fundamentalist or radicals. They are just good people the same as most others.

and yet you just might have good muslims neighbors and not realize it. They are not all fundamentalist or radicals. They are just good people the same as most others.
-------------------------------------------------------------- i understand muslim religion and history , it is not acceptable to me Aris !!

-------------------------------------------------------------- i understand muslim religion , it is not acceptable to me Aris !!

You understand what you know from the news, but I'm not sure you really understand Islam.

It is different, but for most is a religion of peace, not hate or violence.

There are groups that I have no problem opposing, but they do not really represent Islam.

Men can be cruel and hateful. They can misuse any religion. It does not make the religion itself bad.

Religion, politics, some idea of purity, a utopia, even an afterlife or rapture can be misused for evil purposes.

It is the people, not the faith that are evil, just a bit different but many find Islam peaceful

There are hundreds if faiths that are different, but they are not all evil.

naive -------------------- And no one is talking about other faiths , i oppose islam because they are on the move in their [hirage] or mohamed commanded immigration , see Europe , see Lampedusa . And many times the muslims murder those of other faiths plus sunnis murder shiites and vice versa . See what muslims do to Yazidis and Christians . Plus i just have no reason for the world of muslims coming to the USA and i hope that the travel ban , just heard that it goes into affect this coming Thursday extends to 90 years . See , orlando , charlie hebdo , the trade towers , Americas first war , the blind sheik bombing , boston bombing , bataclan , nice , christmas market attack and murders in germany , ax attack a few days ago in germany train station , munich olympics massacre , Mr. Klinghoffer , yada , yada , numerous plane hijackings and bombings , invasion of spain and other places 1400 years ago and continuing , look at third world muslim countries natural savagery and FINALLY see the killing of Fahrkunda done by a peaceful village full of muslims in their natural setting and doing their muslim works Aris . --- The Killing of Farkhunda ---

Last edited:
I detect a monumental amount of hostility in the op.

Actually its Acute Chronic Election Butt-Hurt (ACEBH Syndrome). Will last for 4 years, maybe 8.

I bought Unilever stock right after the election. Unilever makes Vaseline, and Liberal Assholes are applying it liberally.

The Stock has gone up of course.

This post seems to be made in good faith; though made to defend Islam which cannot be defended...not as a civilized doctrine...and it is very much a political doctrine as much as it is a religion.

You concentrate on what Christians have done in the past, and you are right about that. Bloody Mary got her name, as a Catholic Monarch of England, by killing many Protestants, and then her sister "Good Queen Bess" took her place. She was a Protestant and killed man many Catholcis in her turn.

The reason she is known as Good Queen Bess and not Bloody Elizabeth is that the Protestants won out in England and they wrote the history books.

But, that was 500 years ago.

We have long since been introduced, in this country by Thomas Jefferson, to the blessings of a Wall of Separation of Church and State;meaning no Satate authority has any power to influence someone's own conscience, by force, which the State always resorts to when it can.

Islam recognizes no such Separation...and in fact they will cut your head off for advocating it in many of these Barbaric Middle Eastern countries for advocating it. It is a harsh political dogma--not just a religion.

THAT'S TODAY...NOT 500 years ago.

That's where you post is just wrong.

When these Middle-Eastern Barbarians civilize themselves; when they get their Thomas Jefferson (and don't cut his head off) then we can see about letting some into this country. Ought to be about 500 years from now, based on what we see now and have learned from History.

Some Societies don't get Civilized as fast as others. They just don't.

Until Islam civilizes itself---we don't need to ever let another Muslim into this country.

_____

i don't hate them , i just don't trust them to be Loyal Americans because of their religion and first loyalty to islam .

Exactly the same crap that was said about the Irish more than a century ago.

This post seems to be made in good faith; though made to defend Islam which cannot be defended...not as a civilized doctrine...and it is very much a political doctrine as much as it is a religion.

You concentrate on what Christians have done in the past, and you are right about that. Bloody Mary got her name, as a Catholic Monarch of England, by killing many Protestants, and then her sister "Good Queen Bess" took her place. She was a Protestant and killed man many Catholcis in her turn.

The reason she is known as Good Queen Bess and not Bloody Elizabeth is that the Protestants won out in England and they wrote the history books.

We have long since been introduced, in this country by Thomas Jefferson, to the blessings of a Wall of Separation of Church and State;meaning no Satate authority has any power to influence someone's own conscience, by force, which the State always resorts to when it can.

Islam recognizes no such Separation...and in fact they will cut your head off for advocating it in many of these Barbaric Middle Eastern countries for advocating it. It is a harsh political dogma--not just a religion.

When these Middle-Eastern Barbarians civilize themselves; when they get their Thomas Jefferson (and don't cut his head off) then we can see about letting some into this country. Ought to be about 500 years from now, based on what we see now and have learned from History.

Until Islam civilizes itself---we don't need to ever let another Muslim into this country.

_____
---------------------------------------------------------- say all of that again McCauly , thanks for your reasoning and your post !!

_____

>>One of the earliest accounts of Islam's possible presence in North America dates to 1528, when a Moroccan slave, called Estevanico, was shipwrecked near present-day Galveston, Texas.[16] He and four survivors subsequently traveled through much of the American southwest and the Mexican interior before reaching Mexico City.

"Muslims' presence [in the United States] is affirmed in documents dated more than a century before religious liberty became the law of the land, as in a Virginia statute of 1682<<

_____

>>One of the earliest accounts of Islam's possible presence in North America dates to 1528, when a Moroccan slave, called Estevanico, was shipwrecked near present-day Galveston, Texas.[16] He and four survivors subsequently traveled through much of the American southwest and the Mexican interior before reaching Mexico City.

"Muslims' presence [in the United States] is affirmed in documents dated more than a century before religious liberty became the law of the land, as in a Virginia statute of 1682<<

I be damned if I can see what one Mohammedan wandering around Mexico has to do with anything I said, but to make your post relevant, I say if Estevanico had a few hundred of Mohammad's Brigands with him, they would have cut Thomas Jefferson's head off for thinking that Islam should not be running the State.

______

POSSIBLE presence eh ?? Anyway , so what , America was founded by Westerners and the earliest colonists of note came primarily from one island and 2 countries . All Americas laws and the foundation of America were put in place by those Westerners Aris . [see their western names on the earliest American Foundational and fundamental documents and you will see NO husseins . Next i suppose you'll be telling me where this muslim shipwrecked slave took a dump eh Aris ?? :afro:

naive -------------------- And no one is talking about other faiths , i oppose islam because they are on the move in their [hirage] or mohamed commanded immigration , see Europe , see Lampedusa . And many times the muslims murder those of other faiths plus sunnis murder shiites and vice versa . See what muslims do to Yazidis and Christians . Plus i just have no reason for the world of muslims coming to the USA and i hope that the travel ban , just heard that it goes into affect this coming Thursday extends to 90 years . See , orlando , charlie hebdo , the trade towers , Americas first war , the blind sheik bombing , boston bombing , bataclan , nice , christmas market attack and murders in germany , ax attack a few days ago in germany train station , munich olympics massacre , Mr. Klinghoffer , yada , yada , numerous plane hijackings and bombings , invasion of spain and other places 1400 years ago and continuing , look at third world muslim countries natural savagery and FINALLY see the killing of Fahrkunda done by a peaceful village full of muslims in their natural setting and doing their muslim works Aris . --- The Killing of Farkhunda ---

The sects in Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan have long been in conflict, each calling the other heretics.

Catholics and protestant were often at war as well s they were against other sect and off shoot groups.

Cults, claiming to be christian, today have been responsible for mass killings and suicides

you are looking for reason to hate islam and all muslims rather than just the more extreme groups that claim to be acting on behalf of allah causing most of the blood shed. They have killed more of their own brother muslims than of foreigners or other faiths.

Should peaceful muslims hate all Islam or just those with their own agenda misusing Islam?

There is a lot to disagree with in the fringe elements and how they practice Islam, but they are the minority

The sects in Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan have long been in conflict, each calling the other heretics.

Catholics and protestant were often at war as well s they were against other sect and off shoot groups.

Cults, claiming to be christian, today have been responsible for mass killings and suicides

you are looking for reason to hate islam and all muslims rather than just the more extreme groups that claim to be acting on behalf of allah causing most of the blood shed. They have killed more of their own brother muslims than of foreigners or other faiths.

Should peaceful muslims hate all Islam or just those with their own agenda misusing Islam?

There is a lot to disagree with in the fringe elements and how they practice Islam, but they are the minority

Peaceful Muslims should rise up against this scourge instead of encouraging it...which they do....the Mothers of "Martyrs" who have blown themselves up to kill Americans are especially honored back in their villages in Arabia, North Africa, and Persia...as an example...and you know it.

When a majority of Muslims have the balls Zudi Jassir has then you will be accepted by Civilization.

as another poster already taught you , that was a long time ago 'mrobama' er , i mean Aris . See the killing of Fahrkunda to see how normal muslim villagers celebrate / practice their islam Aris !!

as another poster already taught you , that was a long time ago 'mrobama' er , i mean Aris . See the killing of Fahrkunda to see how normal muslim villagers celebrate / practice their islam Aris !!

I don't hate christians and muslims for their violence. They were both wrong.
I survived.

I oppose the violence and hate, but I don't hold the faiths to blame what a few did, no matter how bloody or horrific.

There are groups within both I blame, but not the whole faiths

Forum List

Back