Trump Muslim Ban 2.0: Just as Un-Constitutional

Because liberals can't read with their eyes closed and their fingers in their ears saying "lalalalalalala"

‘Maryland became the latest state to join in legal challenges against President Donald Trump's revised temporary travel ban on Friday, with its attorney general saying it would join a lawsuit brought by Washington and other states.

Attorney General Brian Frosh said his office would formally join the suit on Monday.

"The administration persists in an effort to implement a policy that is inhumane and unconstitutional, but also makes us less safe, not more safe," Frosh said in a statement.’

Maryland to join other states in court challenge to Trump's travel ban

Exactly.

Indeed, the idiocy of the order is proven by its very provisions, such as excluding Iraq from the ban.

The ban is predicated on the bigoted, wrongheaded notion that Muslim majority nations are somehow ‘predisposed’ to terrorism – the last time anyone checked Iraq is a Muslim majority nation, and should be subject to the ban; Trump’s Muslim ban is as inconsistent as it is hateful and wrong.
Except Jews,Christians,Druze,Atheists,Traditional Tribal Religions etc are ALL banned as long as you come from those countries....so sell your horse shit somewhere else snowflake.

If I was President Trump I would ignore any ruling that went against his VERY constitutional mandate to keep the country safe. Fuck the courts.

If I was President Trump I would ignore any ruling that went against his VERY constitutional mandate to keep the country safe. Fuck the courts.
Unfortunately for Trump the Judiciary is a co-equal branch of the American government.

Unfortunately for Trump the Judiciary is a co-equal branch of the American government.
And? You don't think a president has ever ignored the WRONG and ILLEGAL actions of a tyrant in a robe? Pft!

thank you Aris , it is as i said earlier , it is tyranny by black robed 'judges' and their reasoning is based on emotion and the 'judges' politics . I don't know why the President paid any attention to the 'judge' .

thing is that the President shoulda waited for the 'judges' military to show up and force him to obey . President must have better tactics than i do Odium .

>>The Code of Laws of the United States of America is the official compilation and codification of the general and permanent federal statutes of the United States.<<

Judiciary is not there to "make" laws but to apply them and the constitution.

The president has the right to allow or exclude any aliens from entering the country.

>>The Code of Laws of the United States of America is the official compilation and codification of the general and permanent federal statutes of the United States.<<

The president has the right to allow or exclude any aliens from entering the country.
A president is not above the law, not even Donald Trump.

You treat President Trump this way by interfering with his rightful duties and it will be returned-four-fold to your side.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- hope so and returned 4 fold with vengeance AveGuy !!

President has the right to say who enters the country or not.

>>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. <<

how is that not clear?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- read right above , can you not read the law Eloy . Aris provides the law in plain English Eloy .

He is following the code of laws. He is not doing anything wrong by using the option to pause the entry of a few countries until he feels it is right or even a group within those countries. He is fully within the law.

He is following the code of laws. He is not doing anything wrong by using the option to pause the entry of a few countries until he feels it is right or even a group within those countries. He is fully within the law.
I am not an expert in the law but a federal judge says different to you.

and thats what is being explained to you . Black robed tyrant judge is following emotion and politics Eloy . He acts like he is NOT interested in the plain reading of the law Eloy . As the President said when he called the judge a SOCALLED JUDGE . It'll probably be figured out in a bit and in the Presidents favor Eloy !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and as comment , this kinda law about pausing needs to be put in place for a whole lot longer than 90 days , just a comment !!

The law in fact gives the President the right to say who is allowed into the country.
Trump used that law to make the country safer.
The question is: " Why do you want ISIS running wild in the streets of America?"

The law in fact gives the President the right to say who is allowed into the country.
The question is: " Why do you want ISIS running wild in the streets of America?"
No, the question is why do you want Trump to be above the law as determined in court.

i think that Eloy is a fureigner , europe or a place that has already been overrun by muslim refugee invaders . My understanding of Human nature says that he would like to see the same over running by muslim refugee invaders here in the USA Desperado . [imo]

Democrats are digging their political graves.

Forum List

Back