Trump Muslim Ban 2.0: Just as Un-Constitutional

‘Maryland became the latest state to join in legal challenges against President Donald Trump's revised temporary travel ban on Friday, with its attorney general saying it would join a lawsuit brought by Washington and other states.

Attorney General Brian Frosh said his office would formally join the suit on Monday.

"The administration persists in an effort to implement a policy that is inhumane and unconstitutional, but also makes us less safe, not more safe," Frosh said in a statement.’

Maryland to join other states in court challenge to Trump's travel ban

Exactly.

Indeed, the idiocy of the order is proven by its very provisions, such as excluding Iraq from the ban.

The ban is predicated on the bigoted, wrongheaded notion that Muslim majority nations are somehow ‘predisposed’ to terrorism – the last time anyone checked Iraq is a Muslim majority nation, and should be subject to the ban; Trump’s Muslim ban is as inconsistent as it is hateful and wrong.
I wonder if this has something to do with why all 46 remaining US Attys were fired yesterday. To prevent some of these actions?
Then that makes me wonder what was the reason Clinton fire 93 US Attorneys were fired in 1993? What was he trying to hide.?
Surprise! Clinton Fired All 93 US Attorneys in 1993

Liberal: Let the invaders into the country!
---------------------------------------------- if the events in Europe and the USA and the antics of mrobama and the lefty dems don't wake people in America up to the scourge of ALL third world immigration into the USA nothing ever will wake them up Gatsby

‘Maryland became the latest state to join in legal challenges against President Donald Trump's revised temporary travel ban on Friday, with its attorney general saying it would join a lawsuit brought by Washington and other states.

Attorney General Brian Frosh said his office would formally join the suit on Monday.

"The administration persists in an effort to implement a policy that is inhumane and unconstitutional, but also makes us less safe, not more safe," Frosh said in a statement.’

Exactly.

Indeed, the idiocy of the order is proven by its very provisions, such as excluding Iraq from the ban.

The ban is predicated on the bigoted, wrongheaded notion that Muslim majority nations are somehow ‘predisposed’ to terrorism – the last time anyone checked Iraq is a Muslim majority nation, and should be subject to the ban; Trump’s Muslim ban is as inconsistent as it is hateful and wrong.
The second Muslim ban is essentially the same one which was already struck-down by the judiciary. It will suffer the same fate.
Basically, it is un-American, as the conman Trump is.

Exactly.

The second Muslim ban is essentially the same one which was already struck-down by the judiciary. It will suffer the same fate.
Why are you for allowing unvetted third world immigrants into America?

Exactly.

I wonder if this has something to do with why all 46 remaining US Attys were fired yesterday. To prevent some of these actions?
Then that makes me wonder what was the reason Clinton fire 93 US Attorneys were fired in 1993? What was he trying to hide.?
My post asked a question. Can you answer it? I have no interest in discussing Bill Clinton.

Exactly.

United States Attorneys (also known as chief federal prosecutors and, historically, as United States District Attorneys)[1][2][3] represent the United States federal government in United States district court and United States court of appeals

You think they would go against their boss?
Who went against the original order? Wasn't it the US Attorney from Michigan? Maybe I'm getting all these layers of lawyers confused.

State attorney generals fought the ban.

Exactly.

Not here to chat about Clinton. Reply to my question or move on.

Exactly.

My post asked a question. Can you answer it? I have no interest in discussing Bill Clinton.
Actually the thread is about the new immigration policy not about why the new AG fired Obama's attorneys.

Exactly.

------------------------------------------------ i believe that the Executive order is in effect isn't it] , also heard that the original 'judge' that stopped the first order has nothing to say about this order Eloy . If it works the way i think these things work the next step is for a federal black robed judge to declare an injunction stopping the New Trump Executive Order . ----------------- i may be wrong but i think that the Executive Order is in effect Eloy .

Exactly.

Actually the thread is about the new immigration policy not about why the new AG fired Obama's attorneys.
-------------------------------------------- yeah , but get rid of mrobamas 'attorney generals' as they are probably a big part of the problem as they try to mess Trump up as a matter of course .

Exactly.

oh oh....another "red herring fallacy"?.....jones care to comment?....

If he hadn't spent his entire campaign stirring up hatred against Muslims among his uneducated base, maybe his bans would have a leg to stand on.

I can't imagine why Americans would hate Muslims

911.jpeg

You can go love on the mutha fuckers if you want to, but I want them dead. I'm with Trump:

BAN ALL MUSLIMS

i don't hate them , i just don't trust them to be Loyal Americans because of their religion and first loyalty to islam .

If you are an American not loyal to America, you should be deported. Country first, then religion. Especially if that religion states to kill non-believers.

The difference between Islam and Christianity:

Christianity: Pray for non-believers
Islam: Behead non-believers

Liberal: Let the invaders into the country!
---------------------------------------------- if the events in Europe and the USA and the antics of mrobama and the lefty dems don't wake people in America up to the scourge of ALL third world immigration into the USA nothing ever will wake them up Gatsby

They're plenty awake. The left wants the destruction. They want the chaos. They don't care about the future; they care about right now.

Exactly.

Why are you for allowing unvetted third world immigrants into America?

Because he is one.

Exactly.

Every President replaces the US Attys when there is a change in the party.
First, they serve at the pleasure of the President, and second, they owe their allegiance to the President that appointed them.

and thats the way that it should be especially when they were mrobamas boys TTall .

President has the right to say who enters the country or not.

>>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. <<

how is that not clear?

Forum List

Back