Trump Must Enact CITIZENSHIP Voter ID Before 2020 Election

Once again you prove you are living in the wrong country. Quit trying to fuck up this country and just move to one more to your liking...one without freedom

Once again you prove the Left has no clue what is required to be a sovereign nation and provide basic security to the citizenry.

Freedom and liberty are more important than security...that is the basis this country was founded on.

You are in the wrong county...so get that fuck out .

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No. I'm not paying more money to the gov't over a manufactured 'crisis'. Go fuck yourself.
You may do that to yourself. I don't give a damn if you're paying for it or not. It NEEDS to be done, and if you don't think so, that's just because you're another worm living under a rock, who is fine with wrecking the country, by polluting it with unvetted foreigners, to steal elections. Trashbags like you need to deport yourselves.

No, I am opposed to power grabs by the Fed Govt over a made up problem.

You are the one wanting to go contrary to our laws. The power over the elections was given to the states by design, so that they would not be controlled by an all powerful Fed Govt like you want them to be.

Citizenship is already required
YES, you ARE opposed to insuring that all US elections are VALID, with only CITIZENS voting, as required by law. That's all that requiring citizenship proof will do.

How in the world does insuring that only citizens vote, equate to a power grab ? Power grab by whom ? The American people ? (as opposed to aliens and their Democrat supporters) If so, GOOD. That is who is SUPPOSED to have the power of the US vote, and ONLY them.

It's a bit late in the going in April of 2019, to still laughably be trying to say that alien voting is a "made up problem." EARTH TO GG: Everyone has known for quite some time that Democrats have given up relying on the American people's vote, and rely on identity groups, which include everybody from anywhere in the world they can get to stuff ballot boxes with VOTES for THEM (which typically is the case with aliens whim they assist to come here)

"power over the elections given to the states" does not include allowing illegal voting by non-citizens. if it requires the US government to insure that elections are valid , then the US government absolutely needs to step in and get it under control.

Citizenship is required by law, yes, but there is no proof system to insure compliance. Not in a single one if the 50 states. Trump needs to set up a surefire complaince system, to prevent Democrats from stealing the 2020 election.

And stop putting these messages about your dopey iPhone. Nobody cares about it.

It is a power grab by the Feds because it is not their job, and every time they do something that is the state’s job they grab power from the states.

There is no widespread voter fraud of any sort. 1000s of people have tried to prove there is , including your savior in the White House and they have all failed. It just does not exist except in the imagination of partisan sheep like yourself.

No. I'm not paying more money to the gov't over a manufactured 'crisis'. Go fuck yourself.
You may do that to yourself. I don't give a damn if you're paying for it or not. It NEEDS to be done, and if you don't think so, that's just because you're another worm living under a rock, who is fine with wrecking the country, by polluting it with unvetted foreigners, to steal elections. Trashbags like you need to deport yourselves.

If it were up to me, I would revoke your citizenship, as I deem you unworthy scum.

Freedom and liberty are more important than security...that is the basis this country was founded on.

YOU DON'T HAVE freedom or liberty, if/when your leaders are being chosen by foreigners. This country was not founded on elections being conducted illegally, contrary to what you said yourself >> citizenship being required to vote.

All this thread is saying, is that requirement should be enforced to ensure compliance.

You are in support of criminal activity. You are in the wrong county...so get the fuck out .

If it were up to me, I would revoke your citizenship, as I deem you unworthy scum.

He should be careful what he is begging for. He will not be happy with an all powerful Fed Govt when it is ran by the other side

He should be careful what he is begging for. He will not be happy with an all powerful Fed Govt when it is ran by the other side

Yeah, he's kind of a nitwit.

OH ? And that's because I support seeing to it that our law is upheld ? You are more than an unscrupulous traitor to this country, who is willing to allow it to degrade into a 3rd world hellhole. You're also a complete IDIOT.

I'm still wondering how the genius in the OP thinks Der Führer is going to enact national identity papers without Congress.

Security and national identity are and have always been the most important part of any nation. Freedom and Ali berry must exist inside those limits to have any value.

I would love to go somewhere else; unfortunately the alternatives are not reasonably acceptable. Mostly for religious or climate reasons.

OH ? And that's because I support seeing to it that our law is upheld ? You are more than an unscrupulous traitor to this country, who is willing to allow it to degrade into a 3rd world hellhole. You're also a complete IDIOT.

You support stupid alarmist ideas. It's in the Cult45 mantra. Looking at the bigger picture, I'm sure I don't care about pretty much everything you support. I would put the priority at zero. I would give you nothing.

Simply ensuring that only American citizens are voting, is not having an "all powerful Fed Govt" But you are fully aware of that, because your whole thrust here is not about any "all powerful Fed Govt" , it is merely trying to preserve the illegal, immoral, despicable, traitorous system of illegal voting, that unpopular Demcorats have devised, to try to keep themselves in power, or to grab power they currently don't have, and surely don't deserve.

The Republicans could be facing a catastrophe in 2020, if they don't some up with an airtight system to stop illegal alien and other non-citizen voting. The Mexican border isn't being deluged by accident, with migrants trying to get into the US.

Leftist schemers are behind all these caravans, and for a very specific reason. To get as many people into the country to become Democrat voters. These folks have made it clear that they will try to get into the US legally, if they can, but if that is too difficult, they have no compunctions about simply running across a lightly defended, unwalled border.

Once in the US, as always, they likewise will have no compunctions about voting in an electoral system not set up to stop them. Currently, it appears that power-mad Democrats are in full gear to try to win the 2020 elections, in ANY way they can, while Republicans are not taking the necessary steps they need.

This can't be done by the Congress, as Democrats will vote against it. It is up to Trump to get it done. OR ELSE.

Won’t happen. Trump is paralyzed.

Simply ensuring that only American citizens are voting, is not having an "all powerful Fed Govt" But you are fully aware of that, because your whole thrust here is not about any "all powerful Fed Govt" , it is merely trying to preserve the illegal, immoral, despicable, traitorous system of illegal voting, that unpopular Demcorats have devised, to try to keep themselves in power, or to grab power they currently don't have, and surely don't deserve.

Wrong again, as usual. I'm not about to give this corrupt gov't any more power.

The democrat Party is on record that an honest voter database is an "existential threat" because they only win by cheating

Security and national identity are and have always been the most important part of any nation. Freedom and Ali berry must exist inside those limits to have any value.

I would love to go somewhere else; unfortunately the alternatives are not reasonably acceptable. Mostly for religious or climate reasons.
This is true.
Our national security is compromised by disbanding domestic terror intelligence unit, which is something that shouldnt encroach on our freedoms, but its gone.
Instead we have lies about immigrants voting, which does result in loss of freedoms.
q4n7c2xpbmr21.jpg

The Dirty Dems can't win fairly, so they have to cheat
Clackamas County elections employee Deanna Swenson indicted on ballot tampering charges

Swenson, a part-time temporary elections employee and a registered Republican, allegedly filled in down-ballot races left blank to cast additional votes for Republicans.

The poll worker was convicted. She had been a poll worker for years, so God knows how many ballots she altered for Republicans in all that time.

If only Oregon had Voter ID so they could have stopped the Republicans from cheating!

Oh wait...

Forum List

Back