Trump must not run in 2024.

Bad fight? Did Biden’s own VP say that he’s acting unAmerican? Yes or no?

Silly Trumpster.
You're moving the goal posts. Bad fight. Yep. Guaranty you they hug and kiss by Nov 22. Meanwhile Biden and Harris have worse ratings than How I met your Father....

And Biden is very divisive. Admit it, leftists. If you continue to troll there is no reason to continue this dialogues stop fucking cutting off my posts or I will edit and amend yours.

You're moving the goal posts. Bad fight. Yep. Guaranty you they hug and kiss by Nov 22. Meanwhile Biden and Harris have worse ratings than How I met your Father....

And Biden is very divisive. Admit it, leftists. If you continue to troll there is no reason to continue this dialogues stop fucking cutting off my posts or I will edit and amend yours.
You’re avoiding the question.

Did Biden’s own VP say that he’s acting unAmerican? Yes or no?

It is a terrible idea. A disastrous idea.
True, his presidency was about 5% as bad as the media and the left portrayed it.
He absolutely did some good things, some not so good.
But more than anything else - his presidency divided the nation like no other President since Lincoln. And like Lincoln, it wasn't his own doing.

Having said that, this country DESPERATELY needs a unifier. A centrist. Someone not on either fringe. Someone who is not ruled by his/her ego. Someone who is not another lifelong bought and paid for politician.
This is not a game. This is not tit for tat. Our last two presidents were elected to avoid voting for someone else. And look at what it has done.
If Trump runs, likely he will get crushed for one. He would beat Biden for sure, or Harris. But the Democrats are not going to run Biden or Harris.
WE NEED A UNIFIER. And Trump is not that person. And neither is Biden. Obviously.
Trump didn't divide anything. He just made the existing division apparent.

You’re avoiding the question.

Did Biden’s own VP say that he’s acting unAmerican? Yes or no?
No. She just inferred he was a racist. Pence didn’t say anything negative about DJT either in their first year as president and VP. Is Biden divisive as president? Most say “YES”.

Biden is awful

Trump didn't divide anything. He just made the existing division apparent.
He played right into it.
If you have a loud mouthed neighbor, the last thing you want to do is go outside and start yelling with him.
Like I said, Acosta had one job at CNN... say things to irritate Trump hoping he will say something bad they can use against him.
Worked like a charm. This happened over and over.

He played right into it.
If you have a loud mouthed neighbor, the last thing you want to do is go outside and start yelling with him.
Like I said, Acosta had one job at CNN... say things to irritate Trump hoping he will say something bad they can use against him.
Worked like a charm. This happened over and over.
Oh? Acosta disgraced his network and the fake news in general. By the time he was finished, not one believed a thing they said.

Last edited:
No. She just inferred he was a racist. Pence didn’t say anything negative about DJT either in their first year as president and VP. Is Biden divisive as president? Most say “YES”.

Biden is awful
So you admit that Biden‘s own vP didn’t say he was being unAmerican.

Thank you for admitting that you support an unAmerican president, Trumpster.

Os? Acosta disgraced his network and the fake news in general. By the time he was finished, not one believed a thing they said.
I don't think they cared. Seriously.
The company that owns CNN was far more worried about what Trump would do with all of their $billions in share assets among the top handful in their ranks.
Exactly why the media went after him from day one. Exactly why the Democrats went to the extremes they did to try and get rid of him. Exactly why the Republicans wouldn't back him. They all have too much money and corporate connections to deal with an unknown entity like Trump.

So you admit that Biden‘s own vP didn’t say he was being unAmerican.

Thank you for admitting that you support an unAmerican president, Trumpster.
Just because Pence says it doesn’t make it true, leftist. You’re spiraling. Bored?

Biden / Harris are awful and Nov 22 will reflect that

The trump haters and the trump lovers will cancel each other out.

That leaves the Independents and the centrists.

The Independents and the centrists don't believe in "The Big Lie."

To these voters, trump is a laughingstock.

No way trump can win.

I think someone has told trump this, so trump is not going to run. But he will travel around the country forcing Republicans to kiss his ring.
You have no idea what independents and centrists believe do you?

True, his presidency was about 5% as bad as the media and the left portrayed it.
But more than anything else - his presidency divided the nation like no other President since Lincoln. And like Lincoln, it wasn't his own doing.

Having said that, this country DESPERATELY needs a unifier. A centrist. Someone not on either fringe. Someone who is not ruled by his/her ego. Someone who is not another lifelong bought and paid for politician.
This is not a game. This is not tit for tat. Our last two presidents were elected to avoid voting for someone else. And look at what it has done.
If Trump runs, likely he will get crushed for one. He would beat Biden for sure, or Harris. But the Democrats are not going to run Biden or Harris.
WE NEED A UNIFIER. And Trump is not that person. And neither is Biden. Obviously.
You don't understand. It wasn't Trump who divided people; it was the leftwing, which declared war on Trump and vowed to impeach him before he ever served a day in office. The left's treatment would have been the same for ANY Republican who had upset the unbeatable Hillary. You bought the lying narrative.

Secondly, there is no such thing as a unifier when one side's mission is the destruction of the country, it's capitalism, it's energy sources, it's business environment. The leftwing media will NEVER allow a Republican to be called a unifier.

They said Trump couldn't win in 2016. He did. They said he couldn't win in 2020. He actually did. So why would anybody count this great man out in 2024? But we do have to make sure the cheating mechanisms are foiled this time.

Just because Pence says it doesn’t make it true, leftist. You’re spiraling. Bored?

Biden / Harris are awful and Nov 22 will reflect that
It’s pretty telling when even his own VP tells him he’s being un-American.

His own VP has the balls to say that but you don’t. Because you’re a good little Trumpster cultist.

It’s pretty telling when even his own VP tells him he’s being un-American.

His own VP has the balls to say that but you don’t. Because you’re a good little Trumpster cultist.
Anyone can have moments of weakness. I admit DJT is far from perfect but he is way better than Obama and Biden and Bush. 100%

I have my own mind and opinions Why are you Dodging? You said Biden was less divisive. I made You look stupid so now you’re diverting the narrative. Why? You’re an evil and deranged leftist scumbag.

Pretty ridiculous that perhaps the greatest president of all time 'shouldn't run' just because the leftwingers hate him because he eats their lunch.
Trump is great because he is unmatched in terms of courage. He stands up for issues other conservatives are afraid to address. And he does so without fear or apology. He has zero fear about doing the right thing. No other politician operates that way. No other president has operated that way. If you couple Trump's tremendous business and negotiating skills with his instincts, and his courage, you have a one-in-a-billion man. America was lucky to have him for four years. It's shameful we got cheated in 2020. But God works in strange ways. It may well be that Trump can do even more in 2024 than he could have this time. If that is the case, the evil Marxist schemers who stole the election may get taught a lesson they'll never forget.

"The wicked shall become entangled in their own snares"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back