Trump needs 7 of 11 winner take all states

BARRING DISASTER Trump Will Win Nomination by End of May - Needs Only 7 of 11 Winner-Take-All States to Wrap It Up - The Gateway Pundit

Just won Arizona,Won't win South Dakota or Nebraska. So the rest yes I think he can and does win and I think he takes ALL of New York's delegates by being over 50%.
Trump is pretty popular out here in sd

And to the south in Nebraska as well. Win Omaha and Lincoln and you pretty much win the state. I don't see Cruz taking either

Sioux Falls and Rapid City should go Trump in SD

California will very competitive. Polls from earlier this month (where Rubio is included) show that both Cruz and Kasich can close within striking distance, if not outright overtaking, Trump if they absorb Rubio's supporters.

SmithJohnson Research (3/7-3/9 2016)

NSON Opinion Strategy (3/9-3/10 2016)
California isn't in the mood to vote for drop dead Ted or the Rube.
Trump has the pedal to the metal in the california race

BARRING DISASTER Trump Will Win Nomination by End of May - Needs Only 7 of 11 Winner-Take-All States to Wrap It Up - The Gateway Pundit

Just won Arizona,Won't win South Dakota or Nebraska. So the rest yes I think he can and does win and I think he takes ALL of New York's delegates by being over 50%.

And to the south in Nebraska as well. Win Omaha and Lincoln and you pretty much win the state. I don't see Cruz taking either

Sioux Falls I would think so

Rapid has lots of libs and lib lite

They may go for the guy that (one) Ohio -LOL

I lived in South Dakota for a few years. Still travel there several times a year. East River should go Trump, West may go Cruz, but the population difference is pretty dramatic.

I lived in South Dakota for a few years. Still travel there several times a year. East River should go Trump, West may go Cruz, but the population difference is pretty dramatic.
Yes. By east west standard you probably are right

Just that there is a nasty infestation of libs around Rapid City proper
And to a lessor degree around Sioux Falls

Forum List

Back