Trump needs 7 of 11 winner take all states

The math as they say, is the math. Here's a very likely (imho) scenario. This doesn't count the 12 additional delegates still not awarded to Trump is MO and assumes he loses ND,NE, MT,NM, and SD.

Total PLEDGED delegates as of today = 739

ND 0 - there are 28 "unbound" delegates -assumes that even if he wins they'll screw him
WI 42 - up by 10 in latest poll
NY 95 - he is polling at 65% in latest poll- he will win all 95 delegates
CT 16 - tri-state area- he's a lock but assumes only 16 of 28 delegates
DE 16 - winner take all - no polling data
MD 38 - leading by 12 points
PA 71 -leading by 10 points
RI 11 assumes 11 of 19
IN 57 - rust belt dominance likely
NE 0
WV 17 - assumes a 50/50 split
OR 16 - assumes a 50/50 split
WA 26 - assumes a 50/50 split
CA 91 - assumes he wins with a plurality -he could get even more here-he leads the polls by double digits- 172 total delegates
MT 0
NJ 51 - leads by 18 points - winner take all
NM 0
SD 0

= 1308

He only needs 1237 to wrap it up so he has 71 delegates worth of breathing room

:thup:
He will never take Maryland in the elections. Now, if he had a D after his name instead of a R, He could be running the exact same campaign, say the exact same things and he would take Maryland.

You are probably correct in stating he will not win the state of Maryland in the General election. .

But he will most likely win the Maryland Primary.

Give Trump the nomination, and watch only a third of Republican voters show up to vote in November.
LOL

Sure
if the scenario is true, u would think that Trump would take Florida and the purple rust belt because of the union vote,,,,Hillary could care less about the union,,she wants those jobs for the illegals.
Hillary says if she gets elected a lot of coal miners will be out of work

Probably a lot more then coal miners I might add

BARRING DISASTER Trump Will Win Nomination by End of May - Needs Only 7 of 11 Winner-Take-All States to Wrap It Up - The Gateway Pundit

Just won Arizona,Won't win South Dakota or Nebraska. So the rest yes I think he can and does win and I think he takes ALL of New York's delegates by being over 50%.
Trump is pretty popular out here in sd
they hate him in N.Y. Here in NY we're smarter than the average republican and we know all he is is a con man with teams of lawyers behind him

You may hate him, but NY Republicans love him. He's leading the most recent poll - 64% Trump to 12% Cruz and Kasich only garnering 1%

http://media.wix.com/ugd/3bebb2_e6ef41f2113347feaedca7d88762c6f3.pdf
hillary will kick the con mans butt in NY

The math as they say, is the math. Here's a very likely (imho) scenario. This doesn't count the 12 additional delegates still not awarded to Trump is MO and assumes he loses ND,NE, MT,NM, and SD.

Total PLEDGED delegates as of today = 739

ND 0 - there are 28 "unbound" delegates -assumes that even if he wins they'll screw him
WI 42 - up by 10 in latest poll
NY 95 - he is polling at 65% in latest poll- he will win all 95 delegates
CT 16 - tri-state area- he's a lock but assumes only 16 of 28 delegates
DE 16 - winner take all - no polling data
MD 38 - leading by 12 points
PA 71 -leading by 10 points
RI 11 assumes 11 of 19
IN 57 - rust belt dominance likely
NE 0
WV 17 - assumes a 50/50 split
OR 16 - assumes a 50/50 split
WA 26 - assumes a 50/50 split
CA 91 - assumes he wins with a plurality -he could get even more here-he leads the polls by double digits- 172 total delegates
MT 0
NJ 51 - leads by 18 points - winner take all
NM 0
SD 0

= 1308

He only needs 1237 to wrap it up so he has 71 delegates worth of breathing room

:thup:
He will never take Maryland in the elections. Now, if he had a D after his name instead of a R, He could be running the exact same campaign, say the exact same things and he would take Maryland.

You are probably correct in stating he will not win the state of Maryland in the General election. .

But he will most likely win the Maryland Primary.
Maybe, I think it will be close to be honest. At this point knowing the republicans that I do in this area, Im not totally sure that Trump will beat out Cruz here.

BARRING DISASTER Trump Will Win Nomination by End of May - Needs Only 7 of 11 Winner-Take-All States to Wrap It Up - The Gateway Pundit

Just won Arizona,Won't win South Dakota or Nebraska. So the rest yes I think he can and does win and I think he takes ALL of New York's delegates by being over 50%.
they hate him in N.Y. Here in NY we're smarter than the average republican and we know all he is is a con man with teams of lawyers behind him

You may hate him, but NY Republicans love him. He's leading the most recent poll - 64% Trump to 12% Cruz and Kasich only garnering 1%

So what?

The Clintons are the King and Queen of con.

Yeah. You all voted for Billary and Decommieo and you think Giuliani was bad for NY.

You think you are smart. That, is the actual pathetic part.

Give Trump the nomination, and watch only a third of Republican voters show up to vote in November.
LOL

Sure
if the scenario is true, u would think that Trump would take Florida and the purple rust belt because of the union vote,,,,Hillary could care less about the union,,she wants those jobs for the illegals.

if Hillary is elected, all call girls will have to lower their rates to about 35.00 hr too.

So what?
I a not convinced that eds leftard crystal ball is accurate

LOL

Sure
Poll: Trump, Clinton score historic unfavorable ratings - CNNPolitics.com

That makes Trump and Clinton viewed more unfavorably than any front-runner for either party since 1984, when CBS began polling voters on the question.

On the Republican side, Trump scores a net negative of -33, with a favorable rating of 24% compared to 57% of voters who view him unfavorably. On the Democratic side, Clinton fares only slightly better with a net negative of -21, registering a 31% favorable rating and a 52% unfavorable rating, according to the poll.

LOL

Sure

IF Drumph is elected I predict a greater recession than even what the moron gwb gave us

LOL

Sure

IF Drumph is elected I predict a greater recession than even what the moron gwb gave us
The next recession will have nothing to do with Trump. It will be because of the astronomical bond bubble we are in right now.

I got a good friend that lives in SD....hasn't said much about the polls or anything I was just basing it on fact Cruz seems to be sweeping the center of the country so far. Hopefully I am wrong...this is one thing I would like to be wrong on.
We are not as willing to simply follow along with the republicans anymore

When state republicans immediately look to raising taxes as solutions
what about those 40 millionaires who wrote in to raise taxes ? and I bet 100's maybe more feel the same way

Yeah. You all voted for Billary and Decommieo and you think Giuliani was bad for NY.

You think you are smart. That, is the actual pathetic part.
Giuliani another repub ah Did you see who who wanted head of homeland security ? The pos friend of his that did time??

LOL

Sure

That makes Trump and Clinton viewed more unfavorably than any front-runner for either party since 1984, when CBS began polling voters on the question.

On the Republican side, Trump scores a net negative of -33, with a favorable rating of 24% compared to 57% of voters who view him unfavorably. On the Democratic side, Clinton fares only slightly better with a net negative of -21, registering a 31% favorable rating and a 52% unfavorable rating, according to the poll.
trumps #'s even better than GWB's? Quelle suprise

LOL

Sure

trumps #'s even better than GWB's? Quelle suprise
Trump's numbers are WORSE than GWBs. Worse than any candidate since they began measuring in 1984. Republican or Democrat.

Forum List

Back