Trump needs 7 of 11 winner take all states

BARRING DISASTER Trump Will Win Nomination by End of May - Needs Only 7 of 11 Winner-Take-All States to Wrap It Up - The Gateway Pundit

Just won Arizona,Won't win South Dakota or Nebraska. So the rest yes I think he can and does win and I think he takes ALL of New York's delegates by being over 50%.
Trump is pretty popular out here in sd
I got a good friend that lives in SD....hasn't said much about the polls or anything I was just basing it on fact Cruz seems to be sweeping the center of the country so far. Hopefully I am wrong...this is one thing I would like to be wrong on.
We are not as willing to simply follow along with the republicans anymore

When state republicans immediately look to raising taxes as solutions
what about those 40 millionaires who wrote in to raise taxes ? and I bet 100's maybe more feel the same way
What the heck is stopping them from giving more nothing

all 140 can give to government til it hurts

for all I care

Give Trump the nomination, and watch only a third of Republican voters show up to vote in November.
LOL

Sure
Poll: Trump, Clinton score historic unfavorable ratings - CNNPolitics.com

That makes Trump and Clinton viewed more unfavorably than any front-runner for either party since 1984, when CBS began polling voters on the question.

On the Republican side, Trump scores a net negative of -33, with a favorable rating of 24% compared to 57% of voters who view him unfavorably. On the Democratic side, Clinton fares only slightly better with a net negative of -21, registering a 31% favorable rating and a 52% unfavorable rating, according to the poll.
trumps #'s even better than GWB's? Quelle suprise
Trump's numbers are WORSE than GWBs. Worse than any candidate since they began measuring in 1984. Republican or Democrat.
sounds like another moron after republican hearts

BARRING DISASTER Trump Will Win Nomination by End of May - Needs Only 7 of 11 Winner-Take-All States to Wrap It Up - The Gateway Pundit

Just won Arizona,Won't win South Dakota or Nebraska. So the rest yes I think he can and does win and I think he takes ALL of New York's delegates by being over 50%.
I got a good friend that lives in SD....hasn't said much about the polls or anything I was just basing it on fact Cruz seems to be sweeping the center of the country so far. Hopefully I am wrong...this is one thing I would like to be wrong on.

what about those 40 millionaires who wrote in to raise taxes ? and I bet 100's maybe more feel the same way

for all I care
They'd like it to be country wide so even repub millionaires would ante up

for all I care
Who cares what they think

Give Trump the nomination, and watch only a third of Republican voters show up to vote in November.
LOL

Sure
if the scenario is true, u would think that Trump would take Florida and the purple rust belt because of the union vote,,,,Hillary could care less about the union,,she wants those jobs for the illegals.
Hillary says if she gets elected a lot of coal miners will be out of work

Probably a lot more then coal miners I might add
IF Drumph is elected I predict a greater recession than even what the moron gwb gave us
The next recession will have nothing to do with Trump. It will be because of the astronomical bond bubble we are in right now.
Agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for all I care
used to be called your base before you started getting all weepy over the poor homeless and hungry lol

they hate him in N.Y. Here in NY we're smarter than the average republican and we know all he is is a con man with teams of lawyers behind him
Trump is polling over 70% in New York. NY is not voting for Ted Cruz. Trump has a lock on California too.

for all I care
used to be called your base before you started getting all weepy over the poor homeless and hungry lol
What LOL

2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

List of polls in Wisconsin. Latest one shows Cruz leading by 1%.

Cruz. Your guy.

You'd better hope some Mormon doesn't blow up a train station somewhere. He'll be calling for surveillance in Salt Lake City.

How can you support him after his response to the the events in Brussels?

Don't answer. I don't really care what you have to say.

they hate him in N.Y. Here in NY we're smarter than the average republican and we know all he is is a con man with teams of lawyers behind him
Trump is polling over 70% in New York. NY is not voting for Ted Cruz. Trump has a lock on California too.
I was referring to a presidential vote

for all I care
What LOL
you don't remember?? Your pub party is the party of the rich This bs about the poor is just a lot of horsecrap

Cruz. Your guy.

You'd better hope some Mormon doesn't blow up a train station somewhere. He'll be calling for surveillance in Salt Lake City.

So we shouldn't secure Muslim communities from radicals?

Cruz. Your guy.

So we shouldn't secure Muslim communities from radicals?

You couldn't resist, could you?

If I thought you were capable of really looking at the matter in a reasonable way, I'd spend the time. But you aren't. So...I will just point you to the comments that the NYC Chief of Police made today. I'm sure you have heard about them. He's right. You are wrong. Period.

for all I care
What LOL
you don't remember?? Your pub party is the party of the rich This bs about the poor is just a lot of horsecrap
Lots of rich leftards

Trump will make America Australia again.

lol, his policies are exactly our system.

But it's the way that he's making America Australia again is what I like about him.

Bullshit.
Nope. Universal healthcare, border protection, welfare for the underemployed, disabled etc. Better wages, protectionism (which we are rapidly losing, hey America will be more Australia than Australia! )

He's not right wing, he's "old Labour"

Forum List

Back