🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

Trump beat the piss out of Biden and the democrat policies last night.
If it was a fight they'd have stopped it.
Biden was an old defenseless punching bag.

In spite of his pre-debate claims that Biden would be drugged for the debate, it appeared that Trump was the one who was unable to control himself.

Like a child who was off ADD drugs, Trump repeatedly spewed a stream of consciousness and invectives.

President Trump is strictly Straight Edge. Doesn't drink, smoke or chew.

Stream of Consciousness is just how he speaks and has always spoken. Mr. Trump has no problem with this and keeping track. Remember he is often called a "Very Stable Genius".

He says he doesn’t drink or use drugs
But when has he ever told us the truth?
Trump had a plan with Hillary and he had one last nite. The "talking heads" consensus was he wanted to get Biden angry or trying to talk too fast. But in the end Biden seemed to be a sane 77 year old guy. I'm not sure how anyone who wasnt' voting for Trump already saw any reason to vote for him today, and if the election happened now … the dems take the WH and probably the senate … and they're polls were trending up before last nite

In spite of his pre-debate claims that Biden would be drugged for the debate, it appeared that Trump was the one who was unable to control himself.

Like a child who was off ADD drugs, Trump repeatedly spewed a stream of consciousness and invectives.

Stream of Consciousness is just how he speaks and has always spoken. Mr. Trump has no problem with this and keeping track. Remember he is often called a "Very Stable Genius".

He also by all accounts doesn't exercise and diets on fast food.
The guy riffs. He spews. If he stops for one minute to let someone get a word in edge-wise, he's toast.

Probably he was. Joe likely too.
Biden's skin looked normal and well oxygenated

the American people feel let down. they feel left out in the cold by that tableau in the debate. it shouldn't happen out there. IT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN OUT THERE!

It's the greatest , goldest tasties bestes Vodka. Better than the Russians ! Best on the planet and tasty too ! I HIGHLY recommend it !

just like i thought.....biden won according to his folks and trump won according to his people.....to me they both came off pretty bad....and once again trump doesnt know when to shut up and biden just spewing the same old shit we have heard before....

i've never been more depressed in my life

the debate actually gave me a headache

Trump is unhinged, unqualified, a threat to black lives, and a threat to national security
You are hillarious---------

I love your post btw despite downvoting you because I feel you posting an ignorant comment----------Your post is telling in that the libs/foreign trolls don't see biden as the winner. Trump got down and dirty with the corrupt lying pig Biden----but he did get several points in which is apparently showing.

Hell even the lib media and their hit pieces about mask and other things, don't realize that most people agree with Trump in each subject.

No. We don't. We see Trump as the bully, bankrupt fat piece of human excrement he is. Only his Deplorable Proud Boy racist scum see him otherwise. He is so toast this Nov. Bye-bye chubbie boy...

Trump doens't like being lied about-------every time Biden opened his mouth, he lied his azz off about it-----Trump didn't allow Biden to lie---Trump went right after him for each and every lie. It comes across as messy but it did effectively stop Biden from being able to run free with his lies. Trump's debate-----------------was thusly successful.

Biden seemed a little confused about his role in the Democratic Party:

HE is. You Rumpers have tried to paint him as a puppet to the rtwing left liberals. Guess what, he's a Moderate through and through and he IS the Democratic Party right now as is the Tradition. Just like Rump is the Republican Party as scary as that is.

if he is such a moderate why did he pick harris,who aint no moderate as his VP?....

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.

If that's what we're down to, then there's little hope for our democracy. I guess you're content with living in a dictatorship.

Trump was a braggart and a bully. He loses the debate just on that point alone. He went in determined to burn the house down because he
knew he was going to get his ass handed to him. He doesn't know how to talk policy. He just knows how to be Trump.

Funny you should say that. Biden is the one who called Trump names. Guess he's just immature. LOL

Awww, he called him names. Trump spends the entire night bullying, bragging, interrupting, and gaslighting, all while saying absolutely nothing, and of course, you being the true believer that you are, key in on "names".
LOL.

Awww Trump wasn't the only one. Biden did his share of interrupting. No I key on someone who is rude enough to call someone names. Not something a future POTUS should be doing.

I sure didn't like Bidens tax raising and green shit. The man will bankrupt the country. I had a lot of questions answered last night and I will be voting for Trump. Not green Biden.

Chris Wallace did a great job. Trump was not following the agreed upon rules of the debate.
Biden looked old and unsure, and could not answer the questions as asked.

Biden did well enough and came across as a adult. Trump was a obnoxious child throwing a tantrum. Nothing changed.
Biden looked old and weak. Not a good look for a president.
Trump mopped the floor with him.
That said, Trump's rudeness and bullying didn't win any women voters.

Democrats have thrown everything at Trump for 4 years and tonight he punched back. Good for him.

Trump threw a tantrum because he increased crime, screwed our infrastructure, renewable energy, environment, healthcare, crashed the economy a year before Coronavirus that he also failed to stop so we are dyeing at nearly the highest rate on the planet.
A year before the virus, peoples income raised more than any time in our history. But don't let facts get in your way. Oh and the safety of Americans got worse because liberals are pissy because they lost the election and your leaders hate a free America.

“Was President Trump on Drugs Last Night?”

Yes – the drugs were Bob Woodward and the New York Times.

Forum List

Back