🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump needs to come off more professional, but Chris Wallace was a disgrace.

In spite of his pre-debate claims that Biden would be drugged for the debate, it appeared that Trump was the one who was unable to control himself.

Like a child who was off ADD drugs, Trump repeatedly spewed a stream of consciousness and invectives.
Trump is said to use Adderall before going public.

In spite of his pre-debate claims that Biden would be drugged for the debate, it appeared that Trump was the one who was unable to control himself.

Like a child who was off ADD drugs, Trump repeatedly spewed a stream of consciousness and invectives.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There's a thread nearby I predicted Trump would take over the debate, primarily because it was set-up to favor Biden. Nice try, Trump was his regular self. His intent last night was to demonstrate Biden is a corrupt leftist loser, no matter what was prepared as "topics of discussion".

Wallace wasn't worth a fuck BTW. You talk about child. He was inept, I suspect on purpose, though I suppose he could be that worthless.
"Trump was his regular self."That was Trump's problem. He's tied in NC Fla Ga and behind in AZ. Who other than those already voting for him saw a guy they want to support?

Trump has a plan for all debates. Last night's theme was Biden is a worthless turd and the left is dirty. Trump plays the hands given him and there are two debates to go. His last will be wow, that dude is presidential and accomplishments remarkable.

Trump has full control, primarily because he's capable, while his opponent stumbles every turn, every time. What Biden does say is political-parroting only, not a word of it has meaning, and that will continue through all debates. Biden is incapable of anything else. Meanwile Trump is primarily objective because he can be.

Trump was excellent. This election is not about rules or respect. The country is at stake. Biden needs to be crushed.

If that's what we're down to, then there's little hope for our democracy. I guess you're content with living in a dictatorship.

Trump was a braggart and a bully. He loses the debate just on that point alone. He went in determined to burn the house down because he
knew he was going to get his ass handed to him. He doesn't know how to talk policy. He just knows how to be Trump.
You mean Trump isn't a career lying politician that could and does spin lies like Biden has for decades---all trump had was the truth, the facts, and a willingness to stand up to biden and wallace when they tried to lie.

Guy, if Trump can't even get Fox News to go along with his crazy anymore, then he's the problem, not Fox News.

You can't seem to get it through that thick skull of yours. Wallace is not even close to being a conservative. He has been a registered Democrat for years. You see, this isn't like CNN and MSNBC where all of them are in the tank for the Democrats.

Joe is simple .

Trump doens't like being lied about-------every time Biden opened his mouth, he lied his azz off about it-----Trump didn't allow Biden to lie---Trump went right after him for each and every lie. It comes across as messy but it did effectively stop Biden from being able to run free with his lies. Trump's debate-----------------was thusly successful.

FACT. Trump established long ago he's thin-skinned as fuck. Works to our benefit, but he's so juvenile. On the flipside he does what he's supposed to, economy, safety and U.S. first. He calling out corrupt D.C. and Democrats is a bonus.

As I have said many times Trump does not debate he bullies and tries to control. He has a big problem following any rules set down. He has always had his way being born with a silver spoon up his ass. Habitual liar.

I turned it off in our living room 10 minutes in and my wife was in bedroom watching, I went in and heard a couple things and said turn that mf off when I heard his lies about manufacturing and after the proud boys quote.

Here is the facts about manufacturing:

This claim is not true even before the pandemic-driven recession: as of February, 483,000 manufacturing jobs had been added during Trump's presidency. As of August, 237,000 manufacturing jobs had been lost under Trump.

In fact, America’s manufacturing sector was in a downturn between August and December of last year on the back of the US-China trade war and waning global demand.

Might as well scrap the next two debates people have made up their minds before last night and many million's will have voted before they happen.

There's a thread nearby I predicted Trump would take over the debate, primarily because it was set-up to favor Biden. Nice try, Trump was his regular self. His intent last night was to demonstrate Biden is a corrupt leftist loser, no matter what was prepared as "topics of discussion".

Wallace wasn't worth a fuck BTW. You talk about child. He was inept, I suspect on purpose, though I suppose he could be that worthless.
"Trump was his regular self."That was Trump's problem. He's tied in NC Fla Ga and behind in AZ. Who other than those already voting for him saw a guy they want to support?

Trump has a plan for all debates. Last night's theme was Biden is a worthless turd and the left is dirty. Trump plays the hands given him and there are two debates to go. His last will be wow, that dude is presidential and accomplishments remarkable.

Trump has full control, primarily because he's capable, while his opponent stumbles every turn, every time. What Biden does say is political-parroting only, not a word of it has meaning, and that will continue through all debates. Biden is incapable of anything else. Meanwile Trump is primarily objective because he can be.

Trump had no goddamn plan.

1. Wallace would ask Trump to explain/defend some portion or policy while Biden mocked him on the side smirking and calling him a racist w/o complaint from Wallace.
  2. Then Chris would ask Biden to CRITIQUE Trump's comments! And of course, Biden would say outrageous, hypocritical lies which Wallace never challenged him on.
  3. So of course Trump would try to come back with a refutation as is normally afforded and WALLACE WOULD FIGHT HIM cutting him off and insulting the president! Then move on to the next topic and leave Biden's smears as the last word.
This is what I saw as well.

Wallace was almost trying to protect Biden, and Trump's frustration became clear.

I am voting for Trump. However, this may surprise you, I think Joe Biden did better than expected and he probably came off better. Trump had some great moments, one that touched me was forest management in California, because it is true. I give props to Biden, he did good. Trump had his good moments. What was disgraceful was I am trying to figure out who President Trump was debating - Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. It is clear that Chris spent a great deal of time on his knees in front of Joe Biden's zipper. Biden was able to interrupt, but the problem is, Biden's dick was too far down Wallace's throat for him to be fair and down the middle.

What I find interesting is, at first Wallace tried to establish himself as objective, and non-partisan, but as the debate progressed, Wallace was debating Trump as much as Biden was debating him, and it turned into a 2 on 1 debacle. In SPITE of that, I feel Trump could have conducted himself in a manner to overcome not only Biden, but that democrat operative with a press pass, Chris Wallace, and that is where Trump failed.

Trump had some great moments, but seriously, in the next debate he needs to be more substantive. I don't think Biden did any better as far as substance, I mean really, he's talking up the green new deal, then he says he doesn't endorse it? WTF. In conclusion, if you like the bar room brawler, Trump won. Unfortunately, Biden came off as more personable.
biden didn't fall asleep or go off on a tangent as some of this "edited" videos of him would have you believe he does every single time. however, biden was far from presidential or composed.

trump was trump. to expect anything differently is just setting yourself up for disappointment. he had his moments and then reverted.

biden - just fuck. his pleas to the camera came off like he wanted to sell me a honda, not take care of a country.

then simply repeating the bullshit narratives out there like injecting clorox, good people on both sides; he picked up any crutch he could to get him by but none of these are true.

just perception people who hate trump choose to believe to validate their hate.

in the end, the entire fiasco was an embarrassment to our country. we looked like children to the world.

Trump had no goddamn plan.

Trump rarely ever has a plan. Remember when he campaigned on getting rid of the ACA, and claiming that he had a better health care plan that would be released "soon"? He's never had a plan, and he's been promising a rollout of his version of healthcare "very soon" for the past 3 1/2 years.

Probably he was. Joe likely too.
Biden's skin looked normal and well oxygenated
Yes, but he talked like he was on meth.

1. Wallace would ask Trump to explain/defend some portion or policy while Biden mocked him on the side smirking and calling him a racist w/o complaint from Wallace.
  2. Then Chris would ask Biden to CRITIQUE Trump's comments! And of course, Biden would say outrageous, hypocritical lies which Wallace never challenged him on.
  3. So of course Trump would try to come back with a refutation as is normally afforded and WALLACE WOULD FIGHT HIM cutting him off and insulting the president! Then move on to the next topic and leave Biden's smears as the last word.
This is what I saw as well.

Wallace was almost trying to protect Biden, and Trump's frustration became clear.

Thats exactly what was happening.

Forum List

Back