Trump needs to come out and FORCEFULLY rebuke this violence targeted at Latinos

The "sliver lining" in this tragedy that happen in El Paso is that maybe some of the goddamn asshole Illegals will hear about the White boy that shot them up and be afraid and then go back to Mexico or where the hell they came from.

That would be some good that came of the shooting.

Some sure as hell do. Some right here on THIS board do. I know you've seen them.

Random voices on the internet because they are completely isolated in society.

Not any significant portion of the base.

Yeah, I'm sure the huge jump in hate crimes against Latinos is just a coincidence, right?

Or fake. YOu aware of the Penn study looking to see how much white racism had increased under Trump?

HInt: They were shocked to find it had declined.

So all the reports, including the DOJ, saying hate crimes are on the rise are "fake"? This one study out of one university says what exactly? Racism by whites has declined?

The study counting the number of REPORTS might be true. But the crimes being claimed could be fake. Or there could just be more reporting being done.

I suspect that if you look at the DOJ report, there is quantifying language to not draw conclusions from looking at different years for such reasons.

And yes. Lefty researches looked at racist notions held by whites and were surprised to see they declined under Trump.

Behind a pay wall I refuse to pay, but you might be able to see it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...rump-presidency-study/?utm_term=.228274e66151

You "suspect"? Try knowing...

FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting program aggregates voluntary reporting data from law enforcement agencies nationwide and identifies those offenses that constitute hate crimes. The growth of hate crimes from 2016 to 2017 coincides with the drop in overall violent crimes, robbery and property crimes, meaning that the crimes resulted from biases account for a more significant percentage of crimes overall.

Crime researcher Brian Levin, the director of Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism at California State University, surveyed official local police data from 30 large American cities in 2018 and found that "this is the first time in this decade that collection of cities has hit 2,000... and has its steepest increase since 2015."

The "sliver lining" in this tragedy that happen in El Paso is that maybe some of the goddamn asshole Illegals will hear about the White boy that shot them up and be afraid and then go back to Mexico or where the hell they came from.

Or maybe Dems could pull their heads out of their butts and approve funding to complete the border wall.
Build the wall, deport them all.

Politicians have a responsibility to moderate their language and behaviour.
There are so many crazies out there who seem to be triggered by hate speech and the body count is growing.
Antifa come to mind?

WTF is hate speech?

Something said that you disagree with?
Its not difficult to get your head round.
Its about demonising groups of people for the perceived actions of a minority. So you demonise Gays,Blacks,Hispanics,Jews,Muslims and so on.
And you repeat this ad nauseum. And at some point the dullest and most unbalanced losers think that these people are responsible for their failures in life.
Then they go out and exercise their freedom and its welcome to El Paso.
The expected response from the moronic basement dweller.

Wrap your head around this...

I don't do identity politics.

I perceive people as individuals, not aggrieved groups of victimhood.

I don't demonize Gays, blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Muslims or so on and so forth. As you make idiotic false claims, only because you, yes you, find it easy to accuse anyone who disagrees with you of phobias, ists, and isms.

Get out of the basement and breathe something other than the exhalations of your own dull, boring and unbalanced life.

I'd suggest you getting out and meeting people. But of course it's easier for you to insult and ridicule that which do not know.

Last edited:

Or maybe Dems could pull their heads out of their butts and approve funding to complete the border wall.
There are some of you ""good people"" that want to kill them instead

Random voices on the internet because they are completely isolated in society.

Not any significant portion of the base.

Yeah, I'm sure the huge jump in hate crimes against Latinos is just a coincidence, right?

Or fake. YOu aware of the Penn study looking to see how much white racism had increased under Trump?

HInt: They were shocked to find it had declined.

So all the reports, including the DOJ, saying hate crimes are on the rise are "fake"? This one study out of one university says what exactly? Racism by whites has declined?

The study counting the number of REPORTS might be true. But the crimes being claimed could be fake. Or there could just be more reporting being done.

I suspect that if you look at the DOJ report, there is quantifying language to not draw conclusions from looking at different years for such reasons.

And yes. Lefty researches looked at racist notions held by whites and were surprised to see they declined under Trump.

Behind a pay wall I refuse to pay, but you might be able to see it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...rump-presidency-study/?utm_term=.228274e66151

You "suspect"? Try knowing...

FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting program aggregates voluntary reporting data from law enforcement agencies nationwide and identifies those offenses that constitute hate crimes. The growth of hate crimes from 2016 to 2017 coincides with the drop in overall violent crimes, robbery and property crimes, meaning that the crimes resulted from biases account for a more significant percentage of crimes overall.

Crime researcher Brian Levin, the director of Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism at California State University, surveyed official local police data from 30 large American cities in 2018 and found that "this is the first time in this decade that collection of cities has hit 2,000... and has its steepest increase since 2015."

Sure. Like I said, from your link.

"
However, Levin said that some of the increase, especially in cities with very low numbers before, was the result of the more rigorous reporting.

Emeritus professor at Carnegie Mellon University Alfred Blumstein said with the increasing national attention, people could be more ready to report hate crimes to the police and are better equipped to decide if an offense is a hate crime when targeted to members of a special group."

Btw, "better equipped" is spin for more encouraged.

Also, from your link.

"The Bureau of Justice Statistics, however, reports a much larger number of hate crimes, typically over 20,000 from 2009 to 2017. Instead of using police data, the agency conducted the National Crime Victimization Survey and counted unreported offenses where hate languages and symbols were present.

Data from the newest BJS hate crimes statistics briefing — different from the FBI data — shows that there’s a significant decrease of hate crimes overall from 2014 to 2017, plunging 25% in 2015, and staying almost flat under 20,000 from 2015 to 2017 (the annual total is calculated with a three-year-average for each year and rounded to the nearest hundreds). "

There are some of you ""good people"" that want to kill them instead

If racism is soo big, why you still holding on to that lie?

Aside from the Includingmassacre there were in total 47 firearm homicides in the US
There are so many crazies out there who seem to be triggered by hate speech and the body count is growing.
Antifa come to mind?

WTF is hate speech?

Its about demonising groups of people for the perceived actions of a minority. So you demonise Gays,Blacks,Hispanics,Jews,Muslims and so on.
And you repeat this ad nauseum. And at some point the dullest and most unbalanced losers think that these people are responsible for their failures in life.

I don't demonize Gays, blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Muslims or so on and so forth. As you make idiotic false claims, only because you, yes you, find it easy to accuse anyone who disagrees with you of phobias, ists, and isms.

Get out of the basement and breathe something other than the exhalations of your own dull, boring and unbalanced life.

I'd suggest you getting out and meeting people. But of course it's easier for you to insult and ridicule that which do not know.
Well I haven't actually accused you of anything you stupid prick. But I expect if I raked through your shit postings I would find enough.

Aside from the Includingmassacre there were in total 47 firearm homicides in the US
Antifa come to mind?

WTF is hate speech?

Well I haven't actually accused you of anything you stupid prick. But I expect if I raked through your shit postings I would find enough.
Go back and read your own post.

"YOU" demonise...

"YOU" repeat this as nauseum...

You made the accusation...

This was your response to me.

Are you saying you didn't accuse me of demonizing Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, Jews and Muslims?

You may wish to take through your own shit postings first.

Outside of Trump there is nobody in this filthy ass government of ours that has done a damn thing to stop the invasion of our country by these asshole Democrat voting welfare queen Illegals.

It was just a matter of time before somebody decided enough was enough.

He is the leader of ALL Americans and we are witnessing mass shootings based on ethnicity.
It is apparent to me that we are seeing a new trend of violence based on hate and it would be wise for him to get ahead of it.
This is no different than when we demanded Obama get behind the police and condemn the violence against them when they were the targets.

You can express your hatred for others with your voice and be protected by the first amendment but that protection does not extend to acts of violence.

Trump also needs to address the gun violence that is not ethnically charged.

I don't pretend to believe that he can "fix" any of these problems but if he wants to get ahead of the media and the left he has no choice. Maybe put together a comission to look into the details of all recent mass shootings and try to find the common denominators. Then see what if anything can be done based on those findings.

Bottom line I want to see some kind of action beyond prayers and demands to ban guns.
Why should he?

Antifa come to mind?

WTF is hate speech?

Go back and read your own post.

"YOU" demonise...

"YOU" repeat this as nauseum...

You made the accusation...

This was your response to me.

Are you saying you didn't accuse me of demonizing Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, Jews and Muslims?

You may wish to take through your own shit postings first.
Yes I ddnt accuse you. I was explaining to YOU how you would do so. If you re-read my post you would understand this. Try reading it slowly or breaking it down into small pieces. Theres a good chap.

He is the leader of ALL Americans and we are witnessing mass shootings based on ethnicity.
It is apparent to me that we are seeing a new trend of violence based on hate and it would be wise for him to get ahead of it.
This is no different than when we demanded Obama get behind the police and condemn the violence against them when they were the targets.

You can express your hatred for others with your voice and be protected by the first amendment but that protection does not extend to acts of violence.

I don't pretend to believe that he can "fix" any of these problems but if he wants to get ahead of the media and the left he has no choice. Maybe put together a comission to look into the details of all recent mass shootings and try to find the common denominators. Then see what if anything can be done based on those findings.

Bottom line I want to see some kind of action beyond prayers and demands to ban guns.

Were these shooters shooting primarily at latinos? I wasnt aware of that. But if this is the case now, then I totally agree, we cant allow the targeting of any group like this.

Why not ask your blob to stop inciting hatred?

In all seriousness, I just don't think he has it in him. And he'd also have to walk a fine line between a powerful condemnation and annoying his base.

You never know, but I doubt it. Maybe if his staff convinces him and writes his comments.

Trump's base does not support mass murder or violence directed at latinos.

It is hateful of you to claim they do.
I think s portion of them do.

In all seriousness, I just don't think he has it in him. And he'd also have to walk a fine line between a powerful condemnation and annoying his base.

You never know, but I doubt it. Maybe if his staff convinces him and writes his comments.

Trump's base does not support mass murder or violence directed at latinos.

It is hateful of you to claim they do.
I think s portion of them do.

Really? YOu think the worst of your enemies, despite what I and just about ever single one of them says?

What a shocker.

17iek1.jpg

Forum List

Back