Trump needs to come out and FORCEFULLY rebuke this violence targeted at Latinos

He is the leader of ALL Americans and we are witnessing mass shootings based on ethnicity.
It is apparent to me that we are seeing a new trend of violence based on hate and it would be wise for him to get ahead of it.
This is no different than when we demanded Obama get behind the police and condemn the violence against them when they were the targets.

You can express your hatred for others with your voice and be protected by the first amendment but that protection does not extend to acts of violence.

Trump also needs to address the gun violence that is not ethnically charged.

I don't pretend to believe that he can "fix" any of these problems but if he wants to get ahead of the media and the left he has no choice. Maybe put together a comission to look into the details of all recent mass shootings and try to find the common denominators. Then see what if anything can be done based on those findings.

Bottom line I want to see some kind of action beyond prayers and demands to ban guns.
Obama never came out against the bullshit riots--the criminals--etc
so why do you make it different for Trump?
no one ever called out Obama for emboldening blacks to hate whites and cops
Hahahahaha

Do you have ANY idea how pathetic and WRONG this post is?

I didn't condemn Obama? Lol really? REALLY?
did you ever post a thread on Obama FORCEFULLY condemning blacks???!!!!
Of course not. Just as I didn't single out WHITES in this thread.
This fight is about an ideology not a skin color.
You weren't even here when Obama was in office. I was brutal in my criticism of his choices or lack thereof. All you need do is look for yourself rather than make asinine assumptions based on NOTHING
the deal is---the MSM never called out Obama
so we don't want to hear crap about Trump
This isn't about the MSM. Your accusation wasn't about the MSM. It was directed at me.

Politicians have a responsibility to moderate their language and behaviour.
There are so many crazies out there who seem to be triggered by hate speech and the body count is growing.
Antifa come to mind?

WTF is hate speech?

Something said that you disagree with?
Its not difficult to get your head round.
Its about demonising groups of people for the perceived actions of a minority. So you demonise Gays,Blacks,Hispanics,Jews,Muslims and so on.
And you repeat this ad nauseum. And at some point the dullest and most unbalanced losers think that these people are responsible for their failures in life.
Then they go out and exercise their freedom and its welcome to El Paso.

Hahahahaha

You weren't even here when Obama was in office. I was brutal in my criticism of his choices or lack thereof. All you need do is look for yourself rather than make asinine assumptions based on NOTHING
This isn't about the MSM. Your accusation wasn't about the MSM. It was directed at me.

An example of how far off you were...

He created this terrible division in this nation by always siding against police & with blacks, IF I HAD A SON.

Thugs get shot he sends in the justice department & high level officials to the funeral. Cops get shot they get a tweet at best.

Obama is not on the side of the American people. He is on the side of anarchy.
He really is a despicable human being.

Hahahahaha

....did you or did you not say Obama should FORCEFULLY condemn/etc the black jackasses??--yes or no? proof please

Hahahahaha

....did you or did you not say Obama should FORCEFULLY condemn/etc the black jackasses??--yes or no? proof please
BLM I absolutely did. Among others such as his pastor, Farakon etc...

Your argument is invalid and so far off the mark its absurd on its face

the BLM did what?
the BLM says they should KILL white people!!!!
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

whose pastor?
Obama's pastor said '''GODAMN AMerica''/hates whites/hates rich white men/hates Jews/etc

the BLM did what?
No shit sherlock. If all you're going to do is chase your tail in this thread we are done.
You made an assumption about me. You were wrong. Move the fuck on like an adult

the BLM did what?
No shit sherlock. If all you're going to do is chase your tail in this thread we are done.
that's a standard reply when you know you are full of shit

He is the leader of ALL Americans and we are witnessing mass shootings based on ethnicity.
It is apparent to me that we are seeing a new trend of violence based on hate and it would be wise for him to get ahead of it.
This is no different than when we demanded Obama get behind the police and condemn the violence against them when they were the targets.

You can express your hatred for others with your voice and be protected by the first amendment but that protection does not extend to acts of violence.

I don't pretend to believe that he can "fix" any of these problems but if he wants to get ahead of the media and the left he has no choice. Maybe put together a comission to look into the details of all recent mass shootings and try to find the common denominators. Then see what if anything can be done based on those findings.

Bottom line I want to see some kind of action beyond prayers and demands to ban guns.
Not gonna happen and you know it. At best he's indifferent to it, at worst he's cheering it on. In neither case will be do anything to stop it.

When you tell Latinos to assimilate then we can try to help them

the BLM did what?
that's a standard reply when you know you are full of shit
That's my standard reply when people are not mature enough to admit their mistakes

Fuck the Mexicans.

Another word for "Mexican Nationals" is Illegals.

JUST IN: Number of Mexican nationals injured in El Paso shooting rises to 9; Mexican foreign minister says country will take legal actions to demand protection of Mexicans in the United States - Reuters

Breaking911 (@Breaking911) August 4, 2019 View Quote

1564872140642.jpg

ANTIFA
portland-united-states-04th-june-2017-portland-oregon-antifa-pro.jpg

Is everyone such a pussy that they need POTUS to come out and make a speech?

The law rebukes the violence.

Why is their no call for POTUS to rebuke violence as Mexicans commit violent crimes at rates only challenged by blacks (no one out does the blacks)?
Just as Trump won’t rebuke violence targeted at Hispanics, Trump won’t rebuke the rightwing racism and hate exhibited in this post.

In Context: Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks

Trump: "...we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. ...

...And you have -- you had a group on one side that was bad, ...

...I’ve condemned neo-Nazis....

...you had some very bad people in that group,...

... the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally....

.... rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them....."
Just glad Texas has a death penalty

No thanks to people like you, they do indeed.

What do you think of Trump's repeated and clear condemnation of hate and bigotry, as denied by Clayton?

Do you think it makes Clayton look stupid?

I'm all for the death penalty fyi,,, and trumps condemnation wasn't imo coming from him but others around him that insisted he speak out,,,,,and truth be told I could be friends with anyone who see Trump as the enemy He's a cancer on America

Um, when I’m in line at the store with a pocket of change
to pay for the milk I’m buying and the family in front of me
is speaking Spanish and pulls out a link card to pay for
the soda, cookies, chips, ice cream, candy, meat, fruit,
I watched the cashier ring up, THAT PISSES ME OFF

I haven’t had a Pap smear in 23 years,
never had a mammogram, I just turned 52
I work 2 jobs, can’t afford ‘affordable healthcare’
and make a wee bit too much for ‘free’ healthcare

Yet, people who don’t speak English,
and are here illegally have healthcare I’m not afforded

Maybe that guy has watched his mother