Trump needs to extend the hand of friendship to Iran and Cuba.

Trump should at least Try to extend a hand of friendship to Kim jong un and possibly promise Assad that we will back him in stabilizing syria....

The only way for a better world is working towards peace and friendshp.

Even if the other guys are murdering fuckheads?

Trump needs to extend the hand of friendship to Iran and Cuba. He needs to be a president of peace and work towards fair trade and freedom within these countries with words and peaceful means.

Obama offered the hand of friendship to Iran and we had our sailors captured, Had to pay hundreds of millions in ransom, and have the Iranian Navy try to start skirmishes for no good reason.

Trump needs to make them believe he's crazy enough to blow them off the map, then sit down at the table and re-negotiate their contract. Judging by the 'peaceful' means with which Iran deals with their neighbors, it's safe to say Iran will never be our friend until their current leaders are in the dust bin.

Not a problem. I'm sure the Groper Elect is more than willing to sacrifice as many of your sons and daughters as necessary to repay Iran for the insults they've show our seamen.

Cuba, meh, ripe for one of them tactical nukes........The Groper Elect likes his new toys.

Cuba is already done. He does not need to do anything there. Why do we need to be friends with terrorist nations? Why should we be extending anything at all to Iran? It serves no purpose.
I think it does. There is no sense in this hostile atmosphere.
Yes there is. It weakens their position. That inherently is good for us when you are talking about hostile nations that have goals counter to our own.

Not a problem. I'm sure the Groper Elect is more than willing to sacrifice as many of your sons and daughters as necessary to repay Iran for the insults they've show our seamen.

Cuba, meh, ripe for one of them tactical nukes........The Groper Elect likes his new toys.
Based on?

Cuba is already done. He does not need to do anything there. Why do we need to be friends with terrorist nations? Why should we be extending anything at all to Iran? It serves no purpose.
Yes there is. It weakens their position. That inherently is good for us when you are talking about hostile nations that have goals counter to our own.
Don´t make it a hostile nation, then. Both sides can benefit from trade and the hostile atmosphere cannot be suggested to the western people anymore.

Don´t make it a hostile nation, then. Both sides can benefit from trade and the hostile atmosphere cannot be suggested to the western people anymore.
We did not make it a hostile nation.

Trump needs to extend the hand of friendship to Iran and Cuba. He needs to be a president of peace and work towards fair trade and freedom within these countries with words and peaceful means.
Why ...They've both kicked sand in Obamas face for his efforts.......rube no more maybe eh

It is obvious that you did. The long term intervention in ME affairs, particularly Iran, is the cause.

That is correct. It is the USA that is the hostile country, not Cuba.

After all, it was the USA that invaded Cuba, not Cuba that invaded the USA.

And Castro did not make 600 attempts to assassinate Castro, as the CIA attempted against Castro.

Forum List

Back