Trump "No blacks. I want short guys with yarmulkes counting my money"

ROFLMAO. He is a jew lover so no surprise there.

And you are a jew hater

no surprise there either.
And? I pledge loyalty to my own people unlike that SOB.

Germany has changed, they don't want you either.
Jews are in charge...that's all.

We can all agree, you're not and nobody wants you to be.
I don't care. :) Of course you don't. Your little utopia will be destroyed if me or anyone close to be becomes a leader.

And you are a jew hater

no surprise there either.

I don't care. :) Of course you don't. Your little utopia will be destroyed if me or anyone close to be becomes a leader.

I really don't think you understand. I don't look at you or any of your goons over at Stormfront and say 'oh, gee, what happens to me if they get elected?". I look at you as a gnat caught up in the lens of the debate. I'm a liberal but I can respect honest conservative opinions but you are seriously fucking up their shit and polluting their message. You don't offer any solutions, you just want to spout off about people you don't like. Who fucking cares? Makes no difference what so ever. I feel sorry for proud Conservatives who have to take time out of their day to explain that you don't belong to them. That goes for Christians as well, they don't want you either.

I really don't think you understand. I don't look at you or any of your goons over at Stormfront and say 'oh, gee, what happens to me if they get elected?". I look at you as a gnat caught up in the lens of the debate. I'm a liberal but I can respect honest conservative opinions but you are seriously fucking up their shit and polluting their message. You don't offer any solutions, you just want to spout off about people you don't like. Who fucking cares? Makes no difference what so ever. I feel sorry for proud Conservatives who have to take time out of their day to explain that you don't belong to them. That goes for Christians as well, they don't want you either.
Your mistake not mine. :) They thought the same about Hitler. :D

Do you intend to do this for every ethnic group he has insulted so far? Isn't there a rule about flooding the board with threads? Or are you going to restrict to the more influential groups? or are you going to amalgamate orientals into one super group, persians and arabs into another, rather than have individual groups like Koreans, japanese, Taiwanese, Cantonese, Mandarins... Egyptians, Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians?

Your mistake not mine. :) They thought the same about Hitler. :D

Again, you really don't understand, nobody fucking cares.

Forum List

Back