Trump, no sniffles...the mic was bad

Did he sniffle in any of his interviews AFTER the debate? Not that I heard. So how do you explain the lack of sniffling in the interviews?
Wow. Are you saying you actually believe he wasn't sniffling all during the debate? The entire country noticed, and here you are drinking down Trump's denial. This is incredible!

As for why he didn't sniffle after, gosh I'm stumped. Hey! Maybe he BLEW HIS NOSE!

Jesus H. Christ, you are willing to drink whatever piss Trump pours, aren't you. Amazing.

Then explain why there were no sniffling sounds in all his interviews immediately following the debate.
Because he snorted another line of coke.

:lmao:

The man doesn't drink or smoke and yet you are willing to panhandle this bullshit around that he's a coke addict.
Pathetic.

Did he sniffle in any of his interviews AFTER the debate? Not that I heard. So how do you explain the lack of sniffling in the interviews?
Wow. Are you saying you actually believe he wasn't sniffling all during the debate? The entire country noticed, and here you are drinking down Trump's denial. This is incredible!

As for why he didn't sniffle after, gosh I'm stumped. Hey! Maybe he BLEW HIS NOSE!

Jesus H. Christ, you are willing to drink whatever piss Trump pours, aren't you. Amazing.

Then explain why there were no sniffling sounds in all his interviews immediately following the debate.

The man doesn't drink or smoke and yet you are willing to panhandle this bullshit around that he's a coke addict.
Pathetic.
What a hypocrite you are. You've been parroting the Parkinsons bullshit about Clinton for months.

Pathetic.

Some people are saying......Trump is a coke addict

From the Trump bizarro land

Trump: No sniffles, the mic was bad

But on Tuesday he denied any inklings of a sickness.

“No sniffles, no. You know, the mic was very bad. Maybe it was good enough to hear breathing," Trump told Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "There was no sniffles. I have no allergies. No cold. Every once in a while, but no cold.”

At a different point in the interview he speculated that maybe he had been given a bad mic on purpose.

God damned Hillary slipped Trump a "Sniffle mic"

he's blaming the noises he was making on the mic?

I suppose he's blaming all the slurping of water on the mic, too.

damn... lol.

From the Trump bizarro land

Trump: No sniffles, the mic was bad

But on Tuesday he denied any inklings of a sickness.

“No sniffles, no. You know, the mic was very bad. Maybe it was good enough to hear breathing," Trump told Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "There was no sniffles. I have no allergies. No cold. Every once in a while, but no cold.”

At a different point in the interview he speculated that maybe he had been given a bad mic on purpose.

God damned Hillary slipped Trump a "Sniffle mic"

he's blaming the noises he was making on the mic?

I suppose he's blaming all the slurping of water on the mic, too.

damn... lol.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.....

Q76qv6M.gif

BREAKING - coke dealer is coming forward saying he supplied coke to Trump's wife and daughter yesterday around 1pm.

Guess they ran back to hotel and got pops all coked up.

See, this is how dumb these people are-- you don't buy the coke yourself!!

Never coke head Trump.

Come on, we've never witnessed him with the dry sniffles and thirstiness like he had last night, ever before so... HE IS NOT A COKE ADDICT.

(Though guaranteed if it had been Hillary doing this all night like donald, the Donald supporters would have labeled her a Coke Addict to being on her death bed at any moment)

but it was more like donald had a reaction to some medication...maybe cold medicine, maybe some sort of "upper"/stimulant that someone suggested he take? It could be a reaction to dust, for all we know?

It was a little annoying, I admit, but for goodness sakes, how are we suppose to know that we would react the way our body does, after taking a prescription or cold medicine, unless we have done it before.....?

This is why I rule out coke addict or any prescription addict, he and his followers would have known his physical reaction to it, if it was common place for him as an alleged addict... while doing these drugs or medications...

Pathetic.
td, the far right and alt right do the same to Clinton. She look healthy and fighting fit last night.

Come on, we've never witnessed him with the dry sniffles and thirstiness like he had last night, ever before so... HE IS NOT A COKE ADDICT.

(Though guaranteed if it had been Hillary doing this all night like donald, the Donald supporters would have labeled her a Coke Addict to being on her death bed at any moment)

but it was more like donald had a reaction to some medication...maybe cold medicine, maybe some sort of "upper"/stimulant that someone suggested he take? It could be a reaction to dust, for all we know?

It was a little annoying, I admit, but for goodness sakes, how are we suppose to know that we would react the way our body does, after taking a prescription or cold medicine, unless we have done it before.....?

This is why I rule out coke addict or any prescription addict, he and his followers would have known his physical reaction to it, if it was common place for him as an alleged addict... while doing these drugs or medications...

Some people are saying Trump is a raging Coke addict...believe me

Maybe he should withdraw from the race to get this thing taken care of

Many people say he is a coke addict. Many people. A coke addict. A coke addict.

Many people say he is a coke addict. Many people. A coke addict. A coke addict.

I like those who are not coke addicts....believe me

Where will Trump get his coke once the wall is built?

Forum List

Back