Trump, no sniffles...the mic was bad

Did he sniffle in any of his interviews AFTER the debate? Not that I heard. So how do you explain the lack of sniffling in the interviews?
Wow. Are you saying you actually believe he wasn't sniffling all during the debate? The entire country noticed, and here you are drinking down Trump's denial. This is incredible!

As for why he didn't sniffle after, gosh I'm stumped. Hey! Maybe he BLEW HIS NOSE!

Jesus H. Christ, you are willing to drink whatever piss Trump pours, aren't you. Amazing.

Then explain why there were no sniffling sounds in all his interviews immediately following the debate.
Because he snorted another line of coke.

:lmao:

The man doesn't drink or smoke and yet you are willing to panhandle this bullshit around that he's a coke addict.
Pathetic.

Some people are saying......Trump is a coke addict

you're not the first person I've heard say that today

Wow. Are you saying you actually believe he wasn't sniffling all during the debate? The entire country noticed, and here you are drinking down Trump's denial. This is incredible!

As for why he didn't sniffle after, gosh I'm stumped. Hey! Maybe he BLEW HIS NOSE!

Jesus H. Christ, you are willing to drink whatever piss Trump pours, aren't you. Amazing.

Then explain why there were no sniffling sounds in all his interviews immediately following the debate.

The man doesn't drink or smoke and yet you are willing to panhandle this bullshit around that he's a coke addict.
Pathetic.

I have heard the same.

Yes, sniffles disqualifies Candidates from being President. Sure it does. :cuckoo:

I guess supporting a corrupt witch and her rapist husband, has some of the Bootlickers getting very desperate. Trump must be doing well.

Yes, sniffles disqualifies Candidates from being President. Sure it does. :cuckoo:

I guess supporting a corrupt witch and her rapist husband, has some of the Bootlickers getting very desperate. Trump must be doing well.
He did not last night.

He did not last night.

I thought he did very well. He effectively showed what a disaster Hillary Clinton has been in her 30yr + political career. She has no solutions. She's only running on the same ole awful Globalist platform. Trump's the Anti-Globalist Candidate. That's good enough for me. Time to look out for American Citizens again.

He did not last night.

I thought he did very well. He effectively showed what a disaster Hillary Clinton has been in her 30yr + political career. She has no solutions. She's only running on the same ole awful Globalist platform. Trump's the Anti-Globalist Candidate. That's good enough for me. Time to look out for American Citizens again.
Of course you did.

He did not last night.

Of course you did.

Projection?

He did not last night.

Of course you did.

Projection?
Yup, that's what you did. Next you will be
hair-fire.gif

Pathetic.

Its not that I'm saying Trump is a coke addict, but "some people" are saying it, I'm just passing on the information....believe me

Pathetic.

Its not that I'm saying Trump is a coke addict, but "some people" are saying it, I'm just passing on the information....believe me

I understand. and I'm not saying it's true either. I'm just saying that it's what a lot of people are saying today.

From the Trump bizarro land

Trump: No sniffles, the mic was bad

But on Tuesday he denied any inklings of a sickness.

“No sniffles, no. You know, the mic was very bad. Maybe it was good enough to hear breathing," Trump told Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "There was no sniffles. I have no allergies. No cold. Every once in a while, but no cold.”

At a different point in the interview he speculated that maybe he had been given a bad mic on purpose.

God damned Hillary slipped Trump a "Sniffle mic"

What? NO blaming OBama? This is a shocker!!

“No sniffles, no. You know, the mic was very bad. Maybe it was good enough to hear breathing," Trump told Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "There was no sniffles. I have no allergies. No cold. Every once in a while, but no cold.”

At a different point in the interview he speculated that maybe he had been given a bad mic on purpose.

What? NO blaming OBama? This is a shocker!!

Why blame Obama when you can blame Hillary for 50 years of ISIS attacks?

Guys, com'on, Trump is ignorant on his own, without the use of drugs. Calling him a addict is excusing his behavior as a racist white pig....he's completely an ass ho without the dope

Did he sniffle in any of his interviews AFTER the debate? Not that I heard. So how do you explain the lack of sniffling in the interviews?

Pathetic.

So a person who does not drink nor smoke, can't do coke. I doubt that. That would explain his ramblings.

And she had a bag of fresh cut grass under his podium. "Maybe on purpose I dont know" lol

Forum List

Back