Trump - not even sworn in and yet covered in scandal.

Comey said she was careless and exposed our secrets to our enemies.

False! Ask someone to put your dunce cap back on.

Now I know you're going to either prove me wrong by linking the quote or prove me right when you come back with Zero but more names to call

Annnnd go!

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Do you know what possible means? Here I'll make it easy for you.

Possible means:

a. Could happen

or

b. Did happen

Even you can pass this one Kaz

Try reading what I said again, moron. You didn't contradict me. She "exposed" our secrets. We don't know if they got them or not. Seriously, you consider this defending her, klown? Back to the track for you for another lap in the kommunist klown kar!

I'll ask you again:

Possible means:

a. Could happen

or

b. Did happen

You actually don't know what exposed means, do you? Incredible. She exposed our secrets to the enemy. That's what I've said through the conversation and you still don't understand, do you? Varoom! Around the track again in the kommunist klown kar!

Now I know you're going to either prove me wrong by linking the quote or prove me right when you come back with Zero but more names to call

Annnnd go!

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Possible means:

a. Could happen

or

b. Did happen

Try reading what I said again, moron. You didn't contradict me. She "exposed" our secrets. We don't know if they got them or not. Seriously, you consider this defending her, klown? Back to the track for you for another lap in the kommunist klown kar!

I'll ask you again:

Possible means:

a. Could happen

or

b. Did happen

You actually don't know what exposed means, do you? Incredible. She exposed our secrets to the enemy. That's what I've said through the conversation and you still don't understand, do you? Varoom! Around the track again in the kommunist klown kar!

CC is literally too stupid to deal with...I should have realized that before engaging the clown

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked

Kaz be like: This means she WAS successfully hacked!

He said exactly what I said, she exposed our secrets. You actually don't know what exposed means. I guess other than when you're wearing your overcoat ....

Annnnd go!

Possible means:

a. Could happen

or

b. Did happen

I'll ask you again:

Possible means:

a. Could happen

or

b. Did happen

It says POSSIBLY exposed. Do you know what possibly means?

Takes 60 votes for cloture.

Again, that's just a Senate rule. After Obamacare, the Republicans have zero reason to not change the rule for Supreme Court nominees since Democrats ignored it at their whim for national healthcare

There is no requirement of an up/down vote for confirmation in the Constitution. To stop a change to the long standing filibuster rules the Dems will only need a few GOP senators to vote against it.

Furthermore the ACA got passed because they overcame the 60 vote threshold, not because they ignored it at their whim. Is that willful ignorance or do you actually believe it to be the case?
who was the one republican then that voted for it?

Senator Knoe Wun that's who.
Arlan Spector, who changed to democrat in 2009. Then Ben Nelson and Joe Lieberman independents, not one republican voted for the bill.

He's dreaming. There were many Republicans who made the mistake of not changing Senate rules under W for the reason that they didn't want Democrats to change the rules when they were back in power. At that point it was flagrantly clear that Democrats were going to change the rules when they were back in power. The idiots wouldn't listen.

Then of course the Democrats did change the rules. Democrats have blown their wad. There is no pretense anymore. BlindBoo is blind, that's for sure. No Republican has any reason now to hold to the old rules that are left and help Democrats

Trump managed to make one scandal go away. His Trump U civil suit for Fraud and Racketeering for a mere $25,000,000.00.

And he already paid one IRS fine for the Trump Foundation.

But he is still under several investigations. There is the Florida Attorney General bribery case. Then there is running an uncertified and illegal charity Foundation. For that, he already received a "cease and desist" order. Even if it was an illegal foundation, he still can't spend money from the charity, which he stopped giving to in 2008, but got plenty of "OPM" (other people's money).

How 75 pending lawsuits could distract a Donald Trump presidency

If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.

--------------------------------
75 pending lawsuits. Oops, 74 now.

See ya in court!

Erm... theses "scandals" are just lawsuits that many of his businesses have.

Thanks for proving again, that you have no clue how business works. You are only worsening your butthurt.

No, you're the one with no clue how business works. Honest businessmen don't engage in law suits. They avoid them whenever and wherever possible. That's because honest business people make more money staying OUT OF COURT. Business people who use law suits, leveraged debt and bankruptcy to make money, are not honest.

The only "crook" running for office was the one you rubes elected President. As usual, Trump called Hillary "crooked" to deflect from his own dishonest dealings.

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked

He said exactly what I said, she exposed our secrets. You actually don't know what exposed means. I guess other than when you're wearing your overcoat ....

LOL...No matter what the quote says its wrong! Kaz knows what he really meant!

Here you go, idiot. There were also lots of other references to it:

"With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

Except no where does he state that her actions exposed any secrets to our enemies. Without any evidence he asserted what was possible. That also means that is was possible that no hostile actors gained access to her personal e-mail account.

Jesus liberals are stupid. Exposing our secrets means she made them available, it doesn't mean they did or didn't get them. Comey also said we wouldn't know and he said her server was well known. If they didn't get them, he's saying it was a fluke.

Seriously, what difference does it make if they got them or not? Exposing them was betraying her country. You actually consider this defending her? That maybe despite her handing them our secrets on a silver platter it's possible though unlikely they didn't find them?

Possible means:

a. Could happen

or

b. Did happen

I'll ask you again:

Possible means:

a. Could happen

or

b. Did happen

CC is literally too stupid to deal with...I should have realized that before engaging the clown

It's unreal that anyone could be as stupid as he is

Possible means:

a. Could happen

or

b. Did happen

I'll ask you again:

Possible means:

a. Could happen

or

b. Did happen

It says POSSIBLY exposed. Do you know what possibly means?

First of all, you made that up.

And second, he said she did expose them, secret information was repeatedly on her unsecured server. The only thing he couldn't confirm was whether they got them or not. He made it incredibly unlikely they didn't, but he couldn't prove they did. But he was completely clear that the secrets were exposed

Trump managed to make one scandal go away. His Trump U civil suit for Fraud and Racketeering for a mere $25,000,000.00.

And he already paid one IRS fine for the Trump Foundation.

But he is still under several investigations. There is the Florida Attorney General bribery case. Then there is running an uncertified and illegal charity Foundation. For that, he already received a "cease and desist" order. Even if it was an illegal foundation, he still can't spend money from the charity, which he stopped giving to in 2008, but got plenty of "OPM" (other people's money).

How 75 pending lawsuits could distract a Donald Trump presidency

If elected, the open lawsuits will tag along with Trump. He would not be entitled to immunity, and could be required to give depositions or even testify in open court. That could chew up time and expose a litany of uncomfortable private and business dealings to the public.

--------------------------------
75 pending lawsuits. Oops, 74 now.

See ya in court!

Erm... theses "scandals" are just lawsuits that many of his businesses have.

Thanks for proving again, that you have no clue how business works. You are only worsening your butthurt.

No, you're the one with no clue how business works. Honest businessmen don't engage in law suits. They avoid them whenever and wherever possible. That's because honest business people make more money staying OUT OF COURT. Business people who use law suits, leveraged debt and bankruptcy to make money, are not honest.

The only "crook" running for office was the one you rubes elected President. As usual, Trump called Hillary "crooked" to deflect from his own dishonest dealings.

No, you don't know anything about business, Mrs. Mao. Lawsuits don't follow the guilty, they follow people with money. I guess the Chairman didn't have to worry about lawsuits, he just murdered them. You miss the old days, huh, Mrs. Mao?

The quote said exactly what I did, she exposed our secrets. Whether they got them or not, Comey said essentially it's impossible to believe they didn't, but he can't prove they did

The quote said exactly what I did, she exposed our secrets. Whether they got them or not, Comey said essentially it's impossible to believe they didn't, but he can't prove they did

So if he cant prove that anyone got to the information that would be the exact opposite of you claiming our secrets have been exposed.

So if he cant prove that anyone got to the information that would be the exact opposite of you claiming our secrets have been exposed.

You really don't know what "exposed" means, do you, klown? What you just said is a non-sequitur. This is truly komic, but you are the kommunist klown, driver of the kommunist klown kar. And you earn it every day ...

You really don't know what "exposed" means, do you, klown? What you just said is a non-sequitur. This is truly komic, but you are the kommunist klown, driver of the kommunist klown kar. And you earn it every day ...

When you put the word "possibly" in front of exposed does that mean it happened or it didnt?

No matter what the quote says its wrong
or not

Some of the Crooked Hillary seem like folks needing a restraining order against them after a breakup. The Donald won, get over it and move on in life! It is a great time to be alive!

It's so pathetic that you would rather deflect to this butthurt theme over the election than to actually examine Trump's never ending list of billshit. Grow a pair, and defend Trump if you think he's worth defending.

Forum List

Back