Trump Not Invited to Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

...and didn't realize that the Royal family had barred any delegation from the United States because Xiden was held in CONTEMPT of the UK for his betrayal

That lie was exposed yet here you are, repeating it. How sad. Again, you utterly failed to show a delegation was invited in the past to such a service.

Biden was invited and is going. He was held in contempt but that has nothing to do with the Queen's funeral. You are simply lying about any impact.
Biden is going because sitting heads of state have been invited. Because of his loud wet farts in the presence of Camilla, he will not be permitted near the King and Queen.

That lie was exposed yet here you are, repeating it. How sad. Again, you utterly failed to show a delegation was invited in the past to such a service.
No, it's not a lie: UK Parliament Holds Biden in Contempt for Afghanistan Withdrawal - Washington Free Beacon

"
The United Kingdom's Parliament on Wednesday held President Joe Biden in contempt for his withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, calling the move "catastrophic" and "shameful."

Members of Parliament, including some who served alongside U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan, accused Biden of "throwing us and everybody else to the fire" with his decision to withdraw. They also attacked Biden for his "shameful" criticism of the Afghan National Army and said it was "dishonourable" to blame Afghanistan's fighting force for the Taliban's takeover."

They literally held him in CONTEMPT of the Kingdom, and said he was dishonorable. Congrats, Xiden brought shame to the nation

No, it's not a lie: UK Parliament Holds Biden in Contempt for Afghanistan Withdrawal - Washington Free Beacon

"
The United Kingdom's Parliament on Wednesday held President Joe Biden in contempt for his withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, calling the move "catastrophic" and "shameful."

Members of Parliament, including some who served alongside U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan, accused Biden of "throwing us and everybody else to the fire" with his decision to withdraw. They also attacked Biden for his "shameful" criticism of the Afghan National Army and said it was "dishonourable" to blame Afghanistan's fighting force for the Taliban's takeover."

They literally held him in CONTEMPT of the Kingdom, and said he was dishonorable. Congrats, Xiden brought shame to the nation

Retard, I said you failed to prove a U.S. delegation was invited to a king or queen's funeral in the past.

How can you be this stupid?

Retard, I said you failed to prove a U.S. delegation was invited to a king or queen's funeral in the past.

How can you be this stupid?
I provided that information for you already.

We also sent a massive delagtion to King Hussein of Jordan's funeral in 1999....including, President Clinton, Ford, Carter and HW Bush....among others.

I provided that information for you already.

We also sent a massive delagtion to King Hussein of Jordan's funeral in 1999....including, President Clinton, Ford, Carter and HW Bush....among others.

You showed no such thing. You showed we sent one person representing Truman.

And Jordan is not England, ya moron.

face-palm-gif.278959

You don't see the difference between a President violating protocal and kissing the Queen, and a comedy sketch on a comedy talk radio program from years ago, before the person was President?

Wow...hey....but then again, you dembots started this thread and didn't realize that the Royal family had barred any delegation from the United States because Xiden was held in CONTEMPT of the UK for his betrayal

Trump said it on the Howard Stern show. He wanted to take advantage of princess Diana's death even if his vulgar lies hurt her young sons. He wasn't president, but he is a man. Sadly, Trump isn't much of a man.

You showed no such thing. You showed we sent one person representing Truman.

And Jordan is not England, ya moron.

face-palm-gif.278959
Yes, Truman was allowed to send a delegate

You asked about King or Queens...you didn't limit it to the UK....if you were limiting it to the UK State funerals, I showed we sent larger delegates to Churchill's

Trump said it on the Howard Stern show. He wanted to take advantage of princess Diana's death even if his vulgar lies hurt her young sons. He wasn't president, but he is a man. Sadly, Trump isn't much of a man.
Yeah, Howard Stern runs a comedy show, and was running a skit with Trump.

Yes, Truman was allowed to send a delegate

In place if him, you dolt. Biden could have done the same, had he not wanted to go.

You asked about King or Queens...you didn't limit it to the UK....if you were limiting it to the UK State funerals, I showed we sent larger delegates to Churchill's

U.K., dumbfuck. Are you not aware of the thread topic?

Trump Not Invited to Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

Are you not aware of the lie you told?

first time in history we weren’t allowed a delegation…

Are you not aware of what I challenged you to prove in response to that lie?

When was the last time we were invited to the funeral of one of their kings or queens? And who was invited?

Now everyone here sees not only are you a pathological liar, but they also see you're dumber than a rock to not know we're talking about the U.K..

You think it was funny? What sort of pig are you?
trump and Howard Stern, birds of a feather.

At least Howard Stern didn't try to hide his taxes when he ran for Governor of New York. Instead Stern withdrew, so he wouldn't have to show his taxes.

Forum List

Back