Trump Not Invited to Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

I think Howard can certainly be funny

Trump said he could have nailed Princess Diana in 1997 right after she was killed. Her sons were still in grammar school. How low and crude is too low class for you? Trump got his laugh.. there's lots of trash out there.

Trump said he could have nailed Princess Diana in 1997 right after she was killed. Her sons were still in grammar school. How low and crude is too low class for you? Trump got his laugh.. there's lots of trash out there.
Think about it. Trump trash talked the kings ex-wife. The father of her children, and now the head of the British monarchy.

As the saying goes, Pepperidge farms remembers.

In place if him, you dolt. Biden could have done the same, had he not wanted to go.

U.K., dumbfuck. Are you not aware of the thread topic?

Trump Not Invited to Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

Are you not aware of the lie you told?

first time in history we weren’t allowed a delegation…

Are you not aware of what I challenged you to prove in response to that lie?

When was the last time we were invited to the funeral of one of their kings or queens? And who was invited?

Now everyone here sees not only are you a pathological liar, but they also see you're dumber than a rock to not know we're talking about the U.K..
no xiden couldn’t have…unless you provide proof otherwise I'll wait.

he was the first president in history to be contempt

Yeah, he was doing a comedy skit on a comedy program....not quite the same. I am not a big Howard Stern fan, never was, way to liberal for me, but understand why Trump did his show back in 97, he was a dem back then, donated to the Dems, and lived in NYC where Stern's show was very popular

no xiden couldn’t have…unless you provide proof otherwise I'll wait.

he was the first president in history to be contempt

Yeah, he was doing a comedy skit on a comedy program....not quite the same. I am not a big Howard Stern fan, never was, way to liberal for me, but understand why Trump did his show back in 97, he was a dem back then, donated to the Dems, and lived in NYC where Stern's show was very popular

Trump was doing an interview not a skit. Jesus, you're an idiot.

he’s clearly a delegate. I know it was 70 years ago

Imbecile, a delegation is a group of delegates.

Screenshot_20220916_161548.jpg

haha it was a skit…geez you posted the link
You're an idiot.

In a 1997 radio interview with Howard Stern

In a 1997 radio interview with Howard Stern just months after Princess Diana‘s death, Donald Trump insisted that he “could have” had sex with the late British royal — but only would have done so if she passed an HIV test first.

In the interview, which resurfaced days before the late Princess of Wales’ son, Prince Harry, is set to marry actress Meghan Markle, Stern asked Trump, “Why do people think it’s egotistical of you to say you could’ve gotten with Lady Di? You could’ve gotten her, right? You could’ve nailed her?”

“I think I could have,” Trump replied.

Sort of like Dubya kissing king Abdullah. The White House protocol office does a lousy job, but a gaffe is not the same as Trump saying he could have nailed Princess Diana. Do you know the difference?
He probably could have.

You're an idiot.

In a 1997 radio interview with Howard Stern

In a 1997 radio interview with Howard Stern just months after Princess Diana‘s death, Donald Trump insisted that he “could have” had sex with the late British royal — but only would have done so if she passed an HIV test first.

In the interview, which resurfaced days before the late Princess of Wales’ son, Prince Harry, is set to marry actress Meghan Markle, Stern asked Trump, “Why do people think it’s egotistical of you to say you could’ve gotten with Lady Di? You could’ve gotten her, right? You could’ve nailed her?”

“I think I could have,” Trump replied.
i understand your propaganda frames it as an interview but it’s clearly a comedy skit with Stein when you listen to it

i understand your propaganda frames it as an interview but it’s clearly a comedy skit with Stein when you listen to it
Trump had twenty years to correct the record. But not one word saying it wasn't an interview. Not from Stern, not from Trump, not from the producers. not from anyone.

At least he always knows what state he's in, is potty trained, and how to get inside his own home without being shown.
Hopefully they will seat Joe next to Camilla, who could not stop talking about the "long loud fart" he let go last time he was around her.
watch
R.7c73105f08a4555bbf572dc00dc95b70

This is just like Trump "declassifying" the documents.
Word of that didn't come out until years later when they were trying to change the narrative.

Trump had twenty years to correct the record. But not one word saying it wasn't an interview. Not from Stern, not from Trump, not from the producers. not from anyone.
he didn’t have to…it’s clearly a skit

the propagandist that wrote the article were the ones that started calling it something else 20 years later

look at the date of the article

Forum List

Back