Trump Now at 45% National Poll

At this rate, with all the dirty tricks and smears against him, Trump will be at 65% by November.
He's going to crumble fast in the general election. Any moron can see that.
Well, you seem to be the only moron who sees it. :lol:
Oh really? How are his approval ratings any better than Hillary's from general voters? People don't trust Hillary, but anyone who isn't a Trump supporter knows Trump is an idiot. That is what will give her an edge. It's just a shame Bernie won't win the nomination. He would crush Trump easily. Hypothetical match up polls prove that.
Yeah, that's why he's worth $10 billion and you don't have a pot to piss in. Tell us again how smart you are, Billy.

Cant wait to see what his numbers go up to by Tuesday.

Today has given Trump the nomination.

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.
Lol I'm all for it. I hope he wins the nomination thus ensuring a democrat victory in 2016.

Explain how you come to that conclusion. No one thought he would be where he is today...but look..he is.
Only republicans are stupid enough to like Trump. As this election progresses, people will begin to realize how incompetent he is to be president. His lack of experience aside, no one even knows what this Neanderthal will do as president. He hasn't explained HOW he will do virtually anything. What is his budget? How will he pay for ANY of his proposals? What is his plan for ISIS? You would have to be a complete moron to think he could get Mexico to pay for a border wall. Trump just appeals to the emotions of the typical dumbass republican. To anyone else, he is a fucking retard.

Since you do not seem to be able to reply with anything but vile rhetoric, your opinion is moot to me. Think and say what you want.

BTW...you don't sound so smart yourself. Can you make a sentence without a put down or vile language? Sure doesn't look that way to me.

Try again, and I may listen. Betcha can't do it.

That is for now; one step at a time, loser.

One goose-step at a time, right? :rolleyes:

Well that is what you r fellow PC Nazis in Chicago seem to think, Adolf

Stopping fascists like trump is always justified

That is for now; one step at a time, loser.

One goose-step at a time, right? :rolleyes:

Well that is what you r fellow PC Nazis in Chicago seem to think, Adolf

Stopping fascists like trump is always justified

What you talking about dude? He is nothing like Obama. ;)

At this rate, with all the dirty tricks and smears against him, Trump will be at 65% by November.
Oh really? How are his approval ratings any better than Hillary's from general voters? People don't trust Hillary, but anyone who isn't a Trump supporter knows Trump is an idiot. That is what will give her an edge. It's just a shame Bernie won't win the nomination. He would crush Trump easily. Hypothetical match up polls prove that.
Yeah, that's why he's worth $10 billion and you don't have a pot to piss in. Tell us again how smart you are, Billy.
Have you noticed that only Trump and a couple of his dick sucking biased blogs claim he is worth that much? Sure even if he isnt worth that much, he is still worth more than me. Of course, my daddy didn't give me millions of dollars to start my own business so that explains that. Of course we must also factor in the numerous business failings of his because there have been plenty.

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.
Lol I'm all for it. I hope he wins the nomination thus ensuring a democrat victory in 2016.

Explain how you come to that conclusion. No one thought he would be where he is today...but look..he is.
Only republicans are stupid enough to like Trump. As this election progresses, people will begin to realize how incompetent he is to be president. His lack of experience aside, no one even knows what this Neanderthal will do as president. He hasn't explained HOW he will do virtually anything. What is his budget? How will he pay for ANY of his proposals? What is his plan for ISIS? You would have to be a complete moron to think he could get Mexico to pay for a border wall. Trump just appeals to the emotions of the typical dumbass republican. To anyone else, he is a fucking retard.

Since you do not seem to be able to reply with anything but vile rhetoric, your opinion is moot to me. Think and say what you want.

BTW...you don't sound so smart yourself. Can you make a sentence without a put down or vile language? Sure doesn't look that way to me.

So me saying 'fucking retard' prevents you from comprehending my reply? Really?

Have you noticed that only Trump and a couple of his dick sucking biased blogs claim he is worth that much? Sure even if he isnt worth that much, he is still worth more than me. Of course, my daddy didn't give me millions of dollars to start my own business so that explains that. Of course we must also factor in the numerous business failings of his because there have been plenty.
How about listing some of YOUR successes, retard?

Lol why are my personal successes relevant to anything? I have no trouble admitting I am not qualified to be president. I know you sure as hell aren't either. This isn't about you and me though. This is about electing the right people for the job. That's why you and I aren't running for president.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

uh huh. Like it has anything to do with my comprehension. I see exactly what you are doing. You just are not very good at it.

Lol why are my personal successes relevant to anything? I have no trouble admitting I am not qualified to be president. I know you sure as hell aren't either. This isn't about you and me though. This is about electing the right people for the job. That's why you and I aren't running for president.
In other words, you HAVE no successes. Got it.

Oh I do. I'm just wise enough to realize and admit I am not qualified to be president. It's unfortunate that a completely narcissistic, delusional, and retarded person like Trump doesn't share in the ability of self awareness.

uh huh. Like it has anything to do with my comprehension. I see exactly what you are doing. You just are not very good at it.
So...what am I doing?

Oh I do. I'm just wise enough to realize and admit I am not qualified to be president. It's unfortunate that a completely narcissistic, delusional, and retarded person like Trump doesn't share in the ability of self awareness.
If you had any self awareness you would realize you're a moron. And if you weren't a moron you would realize that Trump is a genius.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

So...what am I doing?

You're the mister cool trash mouth know it all, so you tell me. I am out. Repetition bores me. :wink:

You meant Obama, didn't you?

If you had any self awareness you would realize you're a moron. And if you weren't a moron you would realize that Trump is a genius.
Lol you crack me up with the stuff you say. A genius? Wtf? There is nothing remotely genius about him. It just boggles my mind that you actually believe that.

Lol you crack me up with the stuff you say. A genius? Wtf? There is nothing remotely genius about him. It just boggles my mind that you actually believe that.
It doesn't take much to boggle a mind as small as yours.
Fact: Trump has more money than any of his opponents, has spent less than any of his opponents, and is beating all of his opponents in the polls and in delegates. In short, he's kicking ass. He continues to baffle all the political pundits who have predicted his demise more times than you can count, and is about to have another huge victory on Tuesday. Only a retard would think someone with accomplishments like that is a retard.

Fact: Trump has more money than any of his opponents, has spent less than any of his opponents, and is beating all of his opponents in the polls and in delegates. In short, he's kicking ass. He continues to baffle all the political pundits who have predicted his demise more times than you can count, and is about to have another huge victory on Tuesday. Only a retard would think someone with accomplishments like that is a retard.
Lol oh right never mind that the evil socialist Bernie Sanders is beating EVERY republican in hypothetical match ups polling general voters! Again it's a shame he won't beat Hillary for the nomination. Of course I'm still not worried whatsoever. Key voters like women, Mexicans, African Americans, and educated people would never vote for Trump lol.

Lol oh right never mind that the evil socialist Bernie Sanders is beating EVERY republican in hypothetical match ups polling general voters! Again it's a shame he won't beat Hillary for the nomination. Of course I'm still not worried whatsoever. Key voters like women, Mexicans, African Americans, and educated people would never vote for Trump lol.
Sure, that's why he's been winning in all demographics.

Last edited:
Sure, that's why he's been winning in all demographics.
Lol we both know he hasn't.

Forum List

Back